VII.

Infinitely Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

„Cheolyong-ah! What are you still doing there?“ G.O called after he realised that the maknae still stood behind the door to Thunder’s room. He saw that Mir was barely standing, therefore, he rushed to him, sending Joon out first.

He didn’t show it, but G.O was close to the edge too. Ever since Thunder was diagnosed with cancer, he kept on trying to look strong because of the rest. But seeing how they were losing hope one by one, it was hard to stay stronger. After all, how was he supposed to make them keep their heads up, when they kept falling? How was he supposed to hold his head up, when he saw them falling? One by one, they were giving up. They didn’t show it, but they did… G.O saw their expressionless faces after Joon told them what the doctor told him.

It was just the start and they were already losing their fight… Fight for one life, which was able to save one aching heart, but at the same time, completely kill another one…

Mir clung onto G.O’s shirt, gripping it tightly for support. He also had enough. Enough of always being the one left behind, the one that no one cared about, the one that was always worthless in other people’s eyes… Not to mention the fact that he was really going to be left alone this time… From what Joon has said to them, Thunder’s condition seemed pretty bad and it wasn’t even two weeks…

Mentally slapping himself for thinking like that, Mir broke down to tears. Before he could even ask himself how could he think like that, he already had the answer – because he gave up on every hope he had… He didn’t want to be left alone again… If he could somehow save Thunder’s life, even if he had to sacrifice his own, he’d do it without a second of hesistating…

‘If only…’He thought bitterly, burying his face into G.O’s chest, making the vocalist pretty much dumbfounded.

“Y-yah…” G.O let out a breath he didn’t know he’s been holding, only causing the maknae to hold on tighter. Sighing, G.O wrapped one of his arms around Mir’s shoulders, patting them lightly. “Let’s go.” He whispered, slowly leading the maknae out of the hospital to their car, where they were supposed to wait for their leader, who was – without G.O knowing – crying his eyes out in Thunder’s room…

Thunder also, was close to crying. Pretending to be asleep was way more harder than he thought, plus the fact that the man he loved the most confessed he had feelings for him too just couple of seconds ago.

It wasn’t right… It wasn’t supposed to be like this… He was supposed to die quietly in a corner to leave the smallest scars he could manage to, to let everyone forget about him as soon as possible and let them live on. But how was that possible now? It was hard, even when it was only Mir who had feelings for him and now… Thunder knew he should be happy to death… Literally… But he just couldn’t… How was supposed to leave them all and at the same time, how was he supposed to make them for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter