Last chapter

The secret in my heart

“What do you mean you don’t know where your niece is?”, DongWoon’s father went mad after HyoSung’s aunt explained the reason why HyoMi was absent on her and DongWoon’s first blind date.

“Ah… please calm down!”, she cleared , feeling hard to breath. In a business, it was the most important to keep the promise. And thanks to her rebellious niece, she broke the promise with her co-businessman.

“Aboji, it’s not her fault. Don’t blame her!”, DongWoon shook his father’s hand slightly, reminding him that anyway she was a woman.

As he couldn’t throw his anger to her, he turned to his one and only son to blame him, “And you! You told me that she was very nice. But now she ran away! How nice she is! I’ve been very doubtful from the start about your judging-people eye!”.

“Aboji, I think because she doesn’t like me that much. She just like me as a friend so she doesn’t want to get married with me…”, DongWoon tried to chill down his father’s madness and also advocate for HyoMi’s runaway reaction. As he was a good friend of hers, he didn’t want to ruin their beautiful friendship too.

“Fine!”, his father yelled out and stood up then stamped his arms on the table, “By the end of this month… If this promise can’t be kept, I don’t think the contract between our companies will be alive. Remember this!”. Coldly he left, making his son feel awkward than never. DongWoon quickly bowed goodbye to HyoMi’s aunt and followed his father.

 

 ==

 

“Oh I’m coming babe…”, the bad guy crawled on HyoMi’s body and smirked with satisfaction. She could feel it though, as she wasn’t that drunk. Acting like she lost her mind being tipsy, HyoMi pretended that she was unconscious so that bad guy would start his no good action. And then, her hero would come to save her, just like the last time.

That playboy moved his face closer to her, and she could feel goosebumps all over her body. HyoMi shuddered hard, being scared all of a sudden. In just a second, her mind went back to work. “Oh my gosh, what if he was busy with his girlfriend Zinger… No, he won’t come and save me…”.

With that thought in mind, HyoMi opened her eyes immediately and looked for a way to escape. She was frozen seeing the guy going to kiss her. Duck her head away, she screamed out her oppa’s name and closed her eyes tightly, “YongGuk oppa… Save me!”

She heard the sound of someone being thrown off her body. HyoMi opened her eyes again and saw that bad guy lying on the floor and the warmth covered her. Someone gently picked her up in his arms and carried her out. Yes, you right, readers! YongGuk was there again to save her.

“Oppa…”, she snuggled her face to his chest, inhaling his unique scent. Her fingers grabbed his jacket tightly and they were ready to keep him from any other women’s hands. “Finally… you came…”

“YOU STUPID!”, YongGuk shouted at her, with his mad voice and angry face, just like the last time when the brother grounded his sister for going to the club without his permission.

“Mianhae oppa… I just can’t find any good reasons to make you worry for me!”, she giggled as she knew better than anyone how silly that was. Though, she didn’t have another choice. Being drunk, her action became more and more childish.

YongGuk didn’t reply because he knew that talking to drunk people was a crazy thing to do, as they would say crazy things and drive you mad. He silently drove her home and didn’t say a single word during the whole drive. But she couldn’t control herself, the more quiet he was, the more she wanted to say. HyoMi told him everything about how she felt when she went to Ijakdo and someone said he was dead, then she saw him going with JiEun. Even when she thought that she would only keep this love for herself as a secret. All of the pains in her heart were spoken out, thanks to her inebriating mouth.

He totally didn’t say a word, or just make a sound. It was extremely hard to hold his laughters in because hearing all of her stories made him very happy. And with that cute voice of hers, plus some hiccups as she was drunk, it was very funny.

He parked the car and brought her back to his flat. When they entered, Zinger was already done packing her bags and ready to catch her flight. However, HyoMi didn’t know anything about that. She still thought Zinger was his girlfriend, so she grabbed him tigher, dug deeper into his lap and told her with a tipsy voice, “I’m sorry but… From now on, I’ll fight for him til the end. I won’t let anyone touch my oppa!”

“Bwahahahah…”, Zinger burst to laugh at the silly HyoMi, “Fine fine…”. She tried to stop herself from laughing too hard before continuing, “Your threat really scares me though… so I’m leaving now. Live happily with your oppa ok?”. Then after winking and waving goodbye to YongGuk, she left the flat, without forgetting to remind him the last time, “Don’t forget to change the security code! Hahaha…”

Putting HyoMi down on the bed, YongGuk smiled and told her mischievously, “You should have drunk more…”

“What do you mean?”, she slapped slightly on his face. She really did that because she was more than half-drunk!

He kept her hands in his so she couldn’t continue slapping his face. It was hurt thought. “Because if you were totally drunk, I could change your clothes…”

“WHAT? YOU ERT OPPA!”, HyoMi screamed out while kicking him. Her face reddened immediately.

“I know you like it!”, he mocked. Then gently, he leaned down closer to her red face and kissed her red lips. “I always love you… not just as a sister!”

“Oppa…”, HyoMi tried to listen to her heart but it seemed that she couldn’t hear anything, although it was beating very fast. So… her oppa loved her too!

“I mean it…”, he rested his lips on hers again, deeper and longer this time, enough to make her choke. “So now there’s no secret between us right? You confessed yours, I confessed mine...”. Slowly, YongGuk made his moves.

 

==

 

Ding dong. The bell rang once made YongGuk and HyoMi wake up from their wonderful sleep together. Ding dong ding dong. It rang again, seemed like it was someone really impatient.

“Aish! Why it took you so long?”, HimChan grumbled at his bestfriend right at the moment YongGuk opened the door.

“Oh… HimChan… Why are you back so early?”, YongGuk expressed his surprise as HimChan was supposed to be in Paris much longer.

“We have a problem!”, HyoSung stormed into the flat right after HimChan.

“Unni!”, HyoMi dashed out from the bedroom hearing her sister’s voice. “Unni, what are you doing here?”, she gave HyoSung a tight hug and almost jumped on her as she couldn’t hide how happy she was right now.

“Oh look at you… You’re really happy right? Finally you found your love!”, HyoSung flashed a smile at her little sister.

“But why are you here?”, YongGuk made his question immediately. It was very unusual for them to be here. It must have been something important… and even dangerous.

“My aunt wants HyoMi to be back right away and get married to DongWoon!”, HyoSung told him the truth, which she was trying to hide since HyoMi was in her good mood so she didn’t want to let her sister down.

“How can? I don’t love DongWoon and he doesn’t love me too! We’re just friends!”, HyoMi screamed out angrily and blamed her nonsense aunt, in her mind.

“WE KNOW!”, HyoSung and HimChan said in unison.

“That’s why we had to find you!”, HimChan explained, “We need to do something to stop this!”

“Like you have to get married to someone else first…”, HyoSung gave out an idea while glancing at YongGuk.

“Urgh…”, HyoMi ruffled her hair, “But you know auntie won’t let me marry YongGuk oppa that easily!”. She was going crazy with the urgent situation.

They all turned to silent, busy thinking. Suddenly, HimChan looked at his bestfriend, “There’s a way…”

YongGuk gave him the same look in return, “But… but…”. He was about to refuse because he knew already what HimChan wanted to say.

“What is that ‘but’? Oh please make your decision hurriedly! If you won’t get married soon, we can’t too!”, HimChan frowned. He was also pissed off because the two sisters’ aunt threatened that if the younger one wouldn’t agree to marry, then she wouldn’t let the older one be with HimChan.

“Oh so that’s why you’re here!”, HyoMi clicked her fingers. Now she understood why HimChan and HyoSung were also worried like her and YongGuk, or even more worried. “By the way, what is the idea HimChan oppa wanted to say?”, she turned to YongGuk.

“Pregnant!”, HyoSung said as she also understood what the guys meant.

“Huh?”, HyoMi shuddered all of a sudden. “What are you…”. Then she held her belly and stared at YongGuk. “Oppa! Why are you staring at my stomach?”. Her face was redder than a ripe tomato and she couldn’t find a word to chase away the three older ones’ thought.

He didn’t answer her, just mysteriously smirked and stood up, telling HimChan and HyoSung, “If you don’t mind… We’re busy!”. Without wasting another minute, he carried HyoMi in his arms and brought her to their bedroom.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ So... this is the end! :)

I hope you like this story. Thank you very much for your supporting.

Please check out for my other B.A.P stories too.

Thank you again!

I love you, my readers ♥