Thank You Hyungseung!!!

Living with "Monsters"

After 5 days in New York, we left. Minho didn’t want us to stay long; he didn’t want us to freeze in New York. I hugged Minho after we got in Korea. It was fun, I got to see Central Park, see the Nathan Hale statue, see the Empire building, and stuff like that. He went back to New York then.

“________, you sure you can see JiYong again.” Minhyuk asked.

“I-I’m sure...” I said.

I wasn’t really ready, I forgot about him... But not the pain, now’s there are random blood clots, my legs and arms still hurt...

After coming home, there was TOP and Hyungseung waiting for me, on the couch.

“Oh... Hey ________, Minhyuk, and Dara, Welcome back, mind if we borrow ________ for a second? Thanks.” Hyungseung said.

TOP and Hyungseung pulled me over to the diner room.

“Why in a rush?” I asked.

Hyungseung pulled out a blade, filled with blood.

“Did you kill someone?!” I whispered.

“No... Maybe if we show you, you’d understand more...”

They took my upstairs and into JiYong’s room.

I backed up, Hyungseung and TOP grabbed my arms.

Hyungseung opened the door; there was dried blood on JiYong’s walls.

Did they kill JiYong or something? Speaking of JiYong, where is he? Where’s Daesung? Where’s Seungri?!

“After the day you left, JiYong got... Normal again. He did not hurt anyone or do anything violent... Kind of...” Hyungseung said.

TOP sighed.

“Let’s just get the part, Hyungseung. After 3 days, you left the house with Dara and Minhyuk. We cleaned the blood... gush... From... Your... Body... Yeah, so after putting 4 secret cameras in JiYong’s room, so we can check on him, distant but close. We saw him pull out a blade, we ran to his room, we tried to stop JiYong, but he injected the blade into his heart area,  Daesung, Seungri, and JiYong got hit in the stomachs.... Some how... We were knocked out, but... Yeah, they’re in the hospital. DON’T KILL US!!”

“So... JiYong tried to commit suicide, because I wasn’t there, and he couldn’t believe hurting me. You guys tried to stop him, but you didn’t. You and Hyungseung got knocked out, and Seungri, Daesung, and JiYong got hi... Where’s the hospital?!” I shouted.

“Don’t worry... They’re dead...”

“Dead?! FOREVER GONE!? NO! THIS CAN’T BE!”

“No, they’re not!”

“I HEARD THAT FROM THE DOCTOR THOUGH!”

“That doctor is a bastard... Let’s go visit the hospital. I’ll show where the hospital is...”

I tackled them, and then I started to cry.

“It’s okay, they’ll be fine...” TOP petted my hair.

“Maybe...” Hyungseung said.

TOP glared at him.

“I mean... Come on... Seungri got hit on the side, Daesung got hit in the arm, and J- Yeah let’s not talk about it...” Hyungseung murmured.

 

We reached the hospital, and visit the 3 injured guys. They were in the same room.

“Noona, you know what this reminds me of... It reminds me of when you drank beer accidently, and got drunk, and then you kissed JiYong, and puked in his mouth. So, I brought you to the nurse’s office, but I couldn’t stand it so... Yeah, expect it’s Daesung not you.” Seungri laughed quietly.

I hugged Seungri and Daesung softly.

Hyungseung and TOP were standing by JiYong.

“I know that... We’re all monsters and all, but who do you think is the most monstrous...?” Hyungseung asked.

“JiYong.” We all said.

I walked over to JiYong, everyone got out, to give us space. They watched us outside the window, in the hall.

“JiYong... JiYong...” I whispered.

I flipped him over, kicked him a few times.

He’s not waking up...

I tried to lift him, but he’s too heavy... No offense JiYong.

“Get up punk.” I said.

 

TOP POV:

“Excuse sir, but are you in college yet?” A nurse asked me.

“Aren’t you married?” I asked.

“It’s okay, just answer the question...” she put her finger on my lips.

“Pedo-noona...” Daesung and Seungri whispered.

I put her finger on her lips, and twisted it.

“Go back to work; I don’t want to create a scene with you.” I said.

 

“Hey, you out of college yet?” A female doctor asked me, smiling.

“Hey, you still in high school?” I said smiling.

“I can if you want me too, whoops pipe broke, looks like you’re going to be the father.” The lady said.

“The father is your husband.”

“I don’t have one.”

“I can see why...!” Seungri exclaim, smiling.

“Shut it kid, I do have one. I just want this hunky guy to be my other lover.”

Aish, why did my iness and deep voice have to... attract girls... Maybe JiYong should come out here, he’s like a magnet.

 

“TOP-oppa~!” A voice shouted.

“I know that voice... IT’S PIKACHU!!!” Seungri shouted.

“How would Pikachu know hyung?” Daesung asked.

I looked at my right.

“SHIPS, ITS HYENA!!!” I shouted.

“Hyuna... Hyung... It’s Hyuna” Taeyang said.

“HYUNA!!!” I shouted.

Hyuna already got to me. She hugged me.

“Oppa am I cute?” she asked.

She did an aygeo.

“No, you’re not...” I said.

She looked upset.

Taeyang, Seungri, and Daesung looked at each other like, “Yeah, that’s what happening.”

“You’re y-hot.” I continued.

Taeyang, Seungri, and Daesung choked on their saliva.

I swirled Hyuna, and laid her down, in the air.

She was looking forward a kiss. I was looking for a kiss too.

 

Hyuna POV:

Y’all can’t get a kiss from this y beast, girls. es gonna /hate.

 

TOP POV:

When we were an inch away, I twisted her head.

“Yuck, imagine me kissing her.” I said.

“THE SKY WOULD BE PITCH BLACK FOREVER, THUNDERSTORMS HAPPEN EVERYWHERE YOU GO, ALONG WITH US! MONSTERS WOULD COME OUT OF THE GROUND; DEMONS APPEAR OUT OF NO WHERE, EVERYONE STEALS YOUR ICE-CREAM!” Seungri shouted.

“Oh god, Seungri. You don’t have to go that far.” I murmured.

“I meant, the food ice-cream, not the... Dirty ice-cream...”

“Well, anyways, she’d be knocked out for about 5 hours.”

“Hey guess what? I found the liquid!!” Hyungseung exclaimed. “I guess I hid it inside my sock... No wonder...”

Daesung unwrapped his bandages, Hyungseung put a drop onto Daesung’s wound, then Seungri did the same, Hyungseung put a drop on it.

They were healed.

“It’s good thing, we have a healer, dream nightmare person, wizard monster.” Seungri whispered.

JiYong came out, with ________.

Hyungseung asked him, if he wanted his wound healed.

JiYong did.

He lifted up his shirt and sleeve.

It stings, but healed them.

“HOTTIES!!!”  Girls shouted.

“Hey hyung...” Seungri murmured to me. “Remember when you said you didn’t want to create a scene...Well, you’re starting a scene...”

Every girl we saw walking pass us, ran to us, tackling, hugged us, stripped some piece of clothing off, kissed us, touched us, touched our ‘cheese graters’ as what Hyungseung would say. ________ fainted from our chocolate honey abs...

6 girls stripped our shirt off.

Girls from the beach, slept on our stomachs, IT FEELS SO WEIRD!! I FEEL LIKE FLIPPING THEM.... LIKE... LIKE... WHEN I FLIP TABLES!!

 

“Hyungseung or noona HELP US!!!” Seungri shouted.

Hyungseung clapped his hands, and clicked his tongue. We appeared in our house.

“Thanks Hyungseung, we owe you...” Taeyang said.

“Agree that I’m the hottest out of all of you.” Hyungseung said.

I hit Taeyang in the back.

“Great job Tae...” JiYong said.