VALENTINE'S DAY!!

Living with "Monsters"

Thank you for waiting for the 5th chapter ^^

I will call my subscribers, " TOP Dragons" because I love TOP and GD XDD

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's VALENTINE'S DAY!!! Gonna get my party on!!

I woke quite early, 4:07 AM. Yes, quite quite early..... well I got dressed for school:

White T-shirt w/ A huge heart, and red sweats.:

And woke up the guys.

" TOP~! It's time to wake up oppa!!"

" Seungri~! Wakey-wakey!"

"TAEYANG!!! Daesung!!! Wake up!"

And there was JiYong..... ehh,,, I didn't how to wake him up..... Hit him with a stuffed animal or yell...... instead, I whispered and threw my huge teddy bear at him.

"JiYong~~, wake up!! ^^" I whispered

" Wha? What?? It's only 4............" said JiYong

" HEY! I'm extra happy today, AND YOU BETTER NOT MAKE THIS DAY GO BAD!" I yelled...

He gave me this look:

And said, " Give me 25..... 30 minutes...." he said.

I said fine, I went downstairs to the kitchen, and made breakfast.

" Why'd you wake up SO early....." asked TOP

" Because it's Valentine's Day, there's a party at school when a holiday comes, Holiday comes, no homework, and having no homework, you get to have fun..." answered Daesung.

" Yep, yep!! TRUE TRUE!!! I'm so excited!!! " I said.

" Calm down, it's almost 7..... kind of.... It's only 5..." Seungri said.

" Gotta wake up JiYong !!" I said.

I felt like the king queen of the world! Nothing can ruine MY HAPPNIESS~!!! I went to the Guest's room and wake up Jiyong.

" Alright, JiYong, instead of 25, I gave you AN HOUR!! Wake up~!" I said with a smile on my face. He wasn't there, I looked in the bathroom, he also wasn't there. I checked the Living Room, he also wasn't there and the kitchen. Nothing, I asked the guys if they saw him, they didn't know. I rushed to my room, and popped my head out. I saw JiYong on my bed with my teddy bear.

" J-" I was shocked....

" Hi there teddy bear~! How are you?? I'm doing just fine, it's Valentine's Day, I bet ________ Is very happy.... She makes me smile, everytime I see her." said JiYong

I just whispered in awe, and tried all over again, pretended I didn't see or know anything. I went into with a HUGE smile!! I saw JiYong was asleep... I just left the room for 10 seconds, and he's asleep. I went over to my bed, and sat on it. I played wih his hair.... It looked so nice.

I saw him smile, and whispered into his ear:

"Wakey-wakey Ji!!" I said with a grin

He smiled and woke, went straight to the bathroom, got dressed, and went into the kitchen. I was in the living room, getting ready for school. It was 6:43, it was almost time for school, I went to the door and said, "Let's go!!!" the guys got their backpacks on your backs, and out the door we went. I locked the door, as soon as we got out. We got to school on time, and went to the office to get our daily schedule, yes, we get different schedule, EVERYDAY!

" Does anyone have Math in right now, or Science next peroid? " questioned TOP.

" I have math now, and..... Science next too." I said.

" SO DO I!!!!" said JiYong w/ a little spazz...

TOP, JiYong, and me were happy. The others weren't, they had no body. All 6 of us, splitted up... or at least Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri did. TOP, JiYong, and me weren't going to split up.

" I feel kinda bad for Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri..." said JiYong

" WAE?!?!?" said TOP with a little kid's voice.

" BECAUSE WE HAVE _________, and they don't.... They're lonley ......" said GD.

" At least they have their selves! They're not alone, if they think about you guys..... or me...." I said.

We got the changing room, haha, funny thing is TOP and JiYong, was one cemeter away from stepping into the girls's room.

" GUYS! OTHER WAY!!! There's the guy's room!" I yelled pointing to the other side.

" Oh.... ugh... YEAH!! WE KNEW THAT!!!" JiYong and TOP said.

" Uh-huh.... sure" I said.

They blushed and ran to the boy's room. After that, we got out and went to the gym.

" Ahh! The gym, smell the sweat in HERE~!" I said.

JiYong and TOP shrugged.

" You guys don't like gym?" I questioned.

" N-no.... we just don't like smelling arm pit sweat..... or human sweat..." said JiYong.

" Mkay, you hate bad smell." I said, while stretching.

The teacher consider us to play dodgeball, TOP and me were on the same team, while JiYongwas on the other, I can tell He didn't like it, haha. TOP and I jumped around smiling like idiots XDD. Anyways, so TOP got out, final 2.... I got out before him..... Yes yes, I KNOW!! I at Dodgeball, don't judge me TT^TT. JiYong was out, and we were cheering for TOP, JiYong's team look like they were despised. Our team won, I hugged JiYong and said it was good game, he seemed to enjoy the hug.After gym, Science, we choosed partners, my bestie PARK BOM!!! Was in the same class, so I picked her! JIYong and TOP picked each other, they seemed to fit..... and looked like a couple . After lunch, and school we rushed home and got rady for the school party. I wore a dress:

The guys wore a pure white suit. I gotta say, Seungri looked the best out of all of them ^^.

"Kyaa~! You guys look so cute!!" I screamed.

Seungri, JiYong, TOP, Taeyang, and Daesung did aegyos.

"Ooooh, too cute, going to die of cuteness" I giggled.

" Well, you look beautiful in that dress." said Seungri.

" Good choice." said JiYong with a smile.

"_____~ You look SO PRETTY!!!! I envy you." said Daesung.

I thank them, it was 5: 59 PM, it was almost time for the party.

" The party starts at 6:30, let's go" the guys nodded. " TO THE VALENTINE'S PARTY~~!

As we entered the school gym, the decorations looked really nice. We were so proud of ourselves. A slow song came on, and TOP asked me a to dance with him, I said yes quite fast, I had to repeat it for TOP five times.

" You good at dancing." I said.

" Thank you~! I got it from my mother's side." TOP explained.

The song was over, I was thirsty and came over to the delicous good and drinks. I dranked something that looked like fruit punch it wasn't, it was beer. I acted all hyper.


" _____, are you okay? You seem a little.... drunk?" said JiYong

" YESH! YESH I AM OPPA!!! I'M AM JUST TOO HYPER!!!" I said, falling over him.

" A-are you sure? I ca-can take you home." He stuttered

" Yes, yes I AM SURE!! Come here Ji!! Come here~!" I said ina girly voice.

He came really close to me, I stared into his deep brown eyes.

" OPPA~! YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!" I yelled.

Daesung came over, because he was bored.

" Hey is..... _____ okay?" he asked.

" I'M FINE~ I'M FINE~~~ Now.... go dance!!" I said.

Then, my favorite song came on, "Fantastic Baby" I danced an danced, however JiYong and Daesung looked at me, in a disguested way.

" OH YEAH~! THIS IS MY JAM! COME ON GUYS DANCE WITH ME~~! IT'LL be SOOOOOOOO FUN~!!!!!" I said.

" N-no, it, it's okay.... just dance by yourself.." said JiYong and Daesung.

I tripped and landed on JiYong. We looked into each other's eyes. I got closer and closer. Daesung went away and got TOP, TAeyang, and Seungri over.

" I think she's gonna kiss him!! STOP HER! Her breathe stinks too ugh DX" said Seungri.

" I'm not going to stop her. This is kinda good, reminds of the drama, ' Your Beautiful '" said TOP.

" OPPPHMMMM!!!!!! PHHMMM!!!!" struggled JiYong, he moved his arms and legs and then he fainted.

I fainted also still touching JiYong's lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayyyyy TOP DRAGONS~~~~!

lol yes, I got the ending idea ffrom the K-Drama " Your Beautiful" I don't feel like doing gifs now, I'M SO SORRY TT^TT.... I guess I still have time ^^

 

 

BOOM!!

XDD

 

LOL DAESUNG XDD

 

Cute Seungri ^^

 

SO FRESH~!

 

Cute TOP XDD CAN'T RESIST BUT SPAZZ >w< Gonna make it bigger ^^


 

T O P!

 

Aish..... so cute.... CAN'T CONTAIN CUTENESS ALL IN ONE >[]<