Missing You pt. 1/3

Living with "Monsters"

*Ding dong*

" I'll get it. " I said.

" Noona..... Why do you always get the door?! Why can't we?! " Whined Seungri.

" What if there's a guard outside? "

" There was...... just one.... Minhyuk........ and two more....... and then.... ten more.... But what if it's not? "

" You never know, who's behind the door. "

" What if you peek through the key hole? " Daesung interrupted. " Or the window? "

I obvisously had no comment, I just went straight to the door. There was a note, that was a maroon color, with a stamp on the tip of opening it. I came back inside and I sat on Seungri's lap, by accident.

" I don't remember this couch being so........ ruff and soft at the same time. "

" N......... Noon...... N.... " Seungri struggled. " NOONA! GET YOUR OFF ME! OR I WILL FLIP YOU OVER! "

" What? I'm not si-........ Oh......... Sorry Seungri !! "

" I-it's okay..... What does your letter say? "

" It says... "

Letter:

Dear Miss _________,

      You have been invited to Minhyuk's birthday party. (Author: We gonna pretend it's November 29... ) Since you are a special guest ________, you'll get to stay at our marvelous home for two days, and two nights! Exciting!! You'll be sleeping in the Guests' Room, we have it all cleaned up, just for you! Minhyuk is very excited for you to come. There will be uninvited guests, but they're welcome also. Like those girls that Minhyuk keeps talking about. You can't bring friends along, since I hear you and Minhyuk are pretty close~~!!! We, but mostly me, hope you enjoy your stay here at our wonderous, marvelous, terrfic HOME!

           - Minhyuk's Mom

P.S

The birthday party will be tomorrow, since today, the mail came to you on the 28th!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I got invited to Minhyuk's Birthdaay! Very excited!! Wait... His birthday is tomorrow.... I found another piece of paper at the end. I unfolded it, and red it.

Annyeong _________, this is Minhyuk. You don't have to stay over. My parents are getting the wrong idea, of the relationship between us. You don't have to show up, but seriously you don't. But if you do, you're welcome!

_________________________________________________________________________________

I'm going..... to his birthday. I'll just stay there for 1 day. One day that's all.

" NOONA'S GOING TO A PARTY! MINHYUK'S BIRTHDAY PARTY! " he gasped. " CAN WE COME NOONA?? CAN WE? CAN WE!!!??? "

" It says I can't bring friends. "

" Aww...... "

" I'm going shopping. There's nothing good in my closet. "

" JiYong can come with you. "

" DID SOMEONE SAY CAPTAIN Ji!!!??!?!?!!?!?!? " shouted JiYong.

" Aish.... "

" Captain Ji coming with you. " He pouted. " Let's go! I'm the fashion icon of this house! "

" What rank am I? " I asked.

" You're with me!! " he smiled. " We're both are RANK ONE!! " He posed, and made a fishy face.

I giggled, and put my sweater on. We headed out, " Taeyang oppa is in charge when I'm gone. " I said.

" Why can't TOP sshi be in charge? "

" Hyung is more fun than Taeyang. " Daesung said, directly pointing at Taeyang, who was in the kitchen.

" You don't think I'm fun?! D: "

" TOP and Taeyang can both be in charge. "

" TOP HYUNG IS HERE~~!!!! " shouted TOP.

He jumped down the stairs, and landed right in front of me. He lost his balance, and almost hit my forhead. Then he got his balance back.

" I promise I'll be mature! I can be serious some times. " he zoomed into my face, I fell over, but JiYong catched me. " Like that one time, when you didnt believe Ji, when he said Hyungseung was cheating on you. "

TOP got closer, I got deeper, JiYong got angry, Taeyang got happy, Seungri got excited. Then there was Daesung, eating all of our food, staring at us. With the food bits in his mouth, eating a banana. I'm guessing he's hungry.

" Let's go. " JiYong growled.

He turned me over, and flipped me on his back. I said we could take the bus, he put me down.

" Okay. "

" What's with the flipping n' turning? "

" Just something I don't wanna tell you. "

" Okay. "

The bus was coming, we got ready, I ran straight forward, slamming my face on the closed door. JiYong helped me up, and got us a seat.

Once we reached the mall, we traveled for all over the place.

" ________, how bout this one? "

" That one....... " I examined it. " Is good..... but.... I want something like..... You can get crazy with, and fun looking!! "

" Okay. Time for more searching!! "

" I don't get how girls, can go shopping all day. My feet hurt, I wanna relax so MUCH! "

" ________? " A voiced appeared in the corner.

I looked around, and found no one that looks similiar, to anyone who looks like I know. " ________! " the voice appeared again. I turned and found Minhyuk behind me. " MINHYUK! " I punched his shoulder. " DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT! " I punched his chest, JiYong came into the scene, he dropped a dress. He had a creepy smile on his face.

" Ji!? J...... JI!! "

" I'll go found another dress..... or piece of clothing... I'll just return to what I was doing before. Sorry to bother you guys. " He ran off, with a smile.

" Wow...... That's some hyung! " Minhyuk had a terrified look on his face.

" YOU! " shouted a voice. " I know you! "

I saw a girl next to Minhyuk and me.

" It's me Dara! You know Bom right? "

" Yeah.... "

" I DO TOO!! SHE TALKS ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME! "

" I know. "

" Oh! " She peeked over, and saw Minhyuk. " Is this your boyfriend? I thought that guy who sat around you, that welcomed me, was your boyfriend! "

" Oh, no no no.... "

" Whaaa......... Did I just walk into? " JiYong murmured. " You didn't tell you you were dating Min? Wow....... You guys barely meet though. "

" Aish, I'm not really i- "

" This is akward..... I'll.... just.... go back to .... whatever I was doing. " Dara said. She lefted.

" Yep.... I'll just go... and.... " Minhyuk stepped four steps away.

" So..... You guys are dating? HOW COME I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS?! " shouted JiYong.

" YAAAAAAA! Give me a chance to EXPLAIN! "

He plumped down, and made a pouty face.

" Okay..... "

" Okay...... Hmm...... Well.... AS I TRY TO TELL YOU! I'm not dating Minhyuk, he's difinetly my type. "

He lighted up, and got lifted his head up.

" Really?! " he got up and ran to me. " I forgive you. "

He handed me a white dress, with a lot of ruffles, and a pink ribbon, he also brought along a black cargio.

_____________________________________________________________________

Author's Moment:

I wanna finish this chapter before my internet goes away. So I hope you like this chapter, because I rushed on this one (/O[]O)/

KPOP NEWS:

K.Will has a new comeback:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lMteRK9LHw

Warning:

Your head will feel like it's been slapped or fuc*ed with....

Some mess-up MV >.>

I'm just sayin'.......

But his voice is very soft and has a nice flow.

All promotional activities canceled for U-KISS’ Dongho:

U-Kiss's Dongho was sent to the emergacy room because of pain in his lungs. He was diagnosed with pleurisy, and there is the possibility that he may have to undergo surgery.

Because of his hospital stay, Dongho has canceled all of his schedules, including promotional activities for his movie Don't Cry Mommy. His appearence in SNL Korea has also been canceled, as well as all promotional activities for Stop Girl. He is being especially cautious because he is also scheduled to have his interview with Chung-Ang University.

Dongho FIGHTING!!

After IU & Wooyoung’s conversation, Taecyeon asks fans not to send hate comments to Dream High cast:

On September 28th, 2PM's Taecyeon asked fans not to send hate comments to the cast of Dream High.

On his personal Twitter, Taecyeon tweeted,

Yesterday, I met up with the main characters of Dream High after a long time. Each and every one of them are my friends and colleagues that made one drama. Please refrain from cursing at them and ripping them apart, I hope everyone has a great Chuseok. Thank you.

A few hours earlier, Taecyeon, Wooyoung and IU had been tweeting each other back and forth, snatching the attention of many fans. Taecyeon started things off by tweeting IU and saying, “IU-nim, you left us too early ㅠㅠ“, to which IU replied, “Kekeke no way… When I read what happened it seems you had more fun after I left~~”

Wooyoung joined in on the conversation by sending IU a mysterious smiley face, to which IU said, “What’s that smile supposed to mean.. keke” and Wooyoung once again replied mysteriously, “Oppa’s heart is at rest now.. ㅠㅠ“. To this, IU replied, “kekekeke Sigh it’s starting again.. I’m gonna go crazy really..” Wooyoung said, “But it was unfair of you to leave early ㅠ“. IU then finally expressed her discomfort and said, “That’s why I left after everyone else got there.. Why are you tweeting me instead of using KakaoTalk.. My mentions are exploding ㅜㅜ“. The conversation ended with Wooyoung acquiescing to her request.

However, the cute conversation caused a few fans of Wooyoung to send a barrage of hate comments to IU’s Twitter. Taecyeon’s tweet tried to explain that IU’s relationship to him and Wooyoung was important and asked fans to stop sending the hurtful comments to IU.

Fans showed their support for IU, saying, “Why does IU have to be cursed out?“, “Her only crime is that she’s famous“, “She must be stressed out“, and “There’s really no problem, but some netizens like to make a big deal out of it“.

2NE1′s Park Bom featured in Epik High’s upcoming 7th album:

Fans now have more of a reason to look forward to Epik High‘s upcoming 7th album.

Following Epik High pre-release collbriation with Lee Hi it’s now been revealed that 2NE1's Park Bom is featured in the new album as well.

The track featuring Park Bom will be revealed with their album’s digital release on October 19. On the same day, Epik High’s comeback music video for their double title track album will also be out.

Epik High's comback in 3 YEARS!!!

 

KPOP Gifs:

Love you subbies ; u ; A.K.A TOP G's/ TOP DRAGONS

I think it's pretty obvisious on how I got the subscribers' name:

+

=

TOP Gs / TOP DRAGONS

LOVE YOU ALL FOREVERZ UNTIL THE END!!