Hyunseung pt. 2/4

Living with "Monsters"

"Why did you start dating him?" JiYong asked.

" Well, he's nice, awesome, he's strong. And..... he likes what I likes. O-O" I answered.

He pouted and left you, walking to the Guest's Room.

"_______! Can, we get our own rooms?" TOP suprisly asked.

" No." I said.

" WAE?!?!?! said Seungri

<~~ lol.....

" There are like 4 other rooms" TOP said with a glare. The glare was too strong >.>

(TOP: -uses his y glare-)

(Seungri: Oh ..... >.>)

(TOP: Yeah that's right..... DON'T MESS WITH TOP!)

"Fine, fine.... Both, 4 have to share." I said.

" Taeyang and Daesung.... Seungri and JiYong....  I can get a room by my self....." said TOP.

" Na-uh, you're not sleeping alone. We are going to share rooms..." I said.

TOP tried to stay calm.... he couldn't hide his excitment.

Taeyang and Daesung came.

" Hey! You guys are sharing rooms." I said." TOP isn't, he's gonna sleep with me... Cause I don't want to be lonley.. >.>"

"Mkay!" said Daesung.

" Wait wha-" Taeyang asked."Oh wait.... mkay.... I get it ^^" he said.

It was 4, and I was really tired, I cooked dinner really fast. I called everyone to the table, expect Jiyong.

I went looking for him, and I found him in my room again. I'm to think he likes my room, anyways, I heard him saying, "PEDO BEAR!!! Hey guess what? __________ has a boyfriend! I'm really happy for her, but I also feel like my heart has shattered..."

Now, I felt guilty inside, and on the other side, I felt a bit happy because he was happy with me having a boyfriend. I said in a gentle voice that dinner was ready. He was shocked, he jumped a little, and quickly ran to the kitchen. I giggled while comming down the stairs.

It was night time, we were all asleep, having TOP sleeping with me was akward...

" Hey ______...."

" Yeah TOP?"

" can you scootch over >.>"

" Uh..... umm.... okay..." I scootched over.

" Thanks..."

" No prob......"

"..... ______ can I get water?"

" Get it yourself..."

" Mkay...." He stretched over and got his water bottle.

I sighned and thought he could've gotten it from the beginning, I did a face palm, he ingored it. We finally went to sleep, I thought the others would go to sleep by now...

------- Taeyang and Daesung--------

"VIDEO GAMES!! A HUGE TV!!" yelled Daesung.

" Calm down..... AND LET'S PLAY!!!" said Taeyang.

They played all night, til the sun rised from .

----------- GD and Seungri ------------

JiYong started to have teary eyes, Seungri heard him sniffle.

" Hyung..... Are you okay?" Seungri asked slowly.

" Y-yes, now..... let's go to sleep...." JiYong said.

----------------------------------------------

Next Morning, i checked the calender, it was Sunday. So I took a shower, after that I changed my clothes.

My phone was ringing.

Dance, i wannna dan dan dance da dance. Fantastic Baby, boom shakala-

Boomshakalaka, boomshakalaka, boomshakalaka... I said. I answered it, it was Hyunseung I was excited.

"Hello?"

" Is this ________?" he asked.

" Yes? Why?"

" Can you come over to my house?

" Where do you live"

" __________________ "

" Mkay..." I said.

I hanged up, and went to the address.

When I got there, I saw a huge house. I went in, and him alone in the living room.

" I'm here!!" i said.

" Hey~! You're best friends with Park Bom right?" he asked.

" Yeah?"

" What does she like?"

" She likes corn, singing, and rapping. She's lacks of skill >.>" I answered.

" You can go... "

" Mkay.."

" WAIT!!! "

" Yeah?"

" I WANNA SEE YOUR HOUSE!! And sleep over..." he said with a wink.

I said he could come, we came home and I found JiYong on the floor napping by the TV. I whisper in awe.... IT WAS SO CUTE >/////<

I woke up JiYong and introuduced him to Hyunseung. He growled, while Hyunseung smiled.

I left the room to go change.

" Hello there JiYong! Do you know anything Bom?" Hyunseung asked.

" No, but all I know is,I don't like you...." said Jiyong.

" I know... and I don't like you either.... and I don't really like ______ ...." Hyunseung said.

"What? then why are you dating her?"

" to get closer to Bom, she's her best friend. I like Bom better."

" WHAT? YOU BASTARD! YOU DON'T DESERVE HER THEN!"

" Calm down, I'm just using her ^^"

" YOU ING BASTARD! YOU DARE DO THAT TO _______?"

" Yeah, I'm sure she doesn't mind ^^" he said.

" IDIOT!" JiYong slapped him, " She DOES mind..."

I came down, I saw Hyunseung on the floor, and JiYong with an angry face.

" What did YOU DO JI!!" I yelled.

I rushed to Hyunseung, his nose was bleeding. I quickly gave him a tissue.

" JI! WHAT'D YOU DO?!?!" I yelled.

TOP n Daesung were peeking from the stair way.

" Hyung! Ji is in BIG (-cough cough- bang -cough cough-) trouble!" said Daesung.

"SHH!!!!!" whispered TOP.

Hyunseung left with a bloody nose, and blood on the floor.

5 mintues later, I scowled at Jiyong.

" He doesn't derserve, he's thinking of another women for sure." He said.

" He wouldn't CHEAT ON ME THOUGH!" I yelled back.

" Sure, mkay... why are you so angry at me? I'm just saying he's not really intrested in you." he said.

"SHUT UP! HE DOES LOVE ME!"

" He loves another women..... You know that question he asked you at his house?"

" Yeah... and HOW DO YOU KNOW! "

" He asked me the same thing.... I've said enough..... I should.... " he said.

I didn't believe, THOSE ARE LIES! LIES! But then.... I thought about it... It was suspicious.... Whatever... I DON'T TRUST JIYONG!! UGH!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Moment:

WHO'S HAPPY???? That's bastard Hyunseung think about Bom, THEN AWESOME JiYong SLAPPED THE FUDGE OF HIM!! OOOOOHHHH YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

 

Yesterday while I was typing this, and while listening to music on full volume.... my big sister called BIGBANG crap... GUESS WHAT BISH! I DON'T LIKE YOUR CRAPPY, (ty)THAI MUSIC!

I just kinda made fun of my languague.... But I don't even know how speak Thai O-O.... Oh well ^^ KPOP IS BETTER THAN THAI!! O^O

 

Anyways......

^

WHERE'S MY ICE-CREAM!

 

^

Who stolz my pork....

HEY GUISE! I FOUD GD SHIRTLESS!!! *-*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

^

That's GD in this chapter XDD Love this gif ^^

 

^

Brian Woo

 

^

TOP is going to hunt you down....

 

^

Can't stand the cuteness of BIGBANG

 

^

I can't think.... only about BIGBANG and GD's song That XX......

 

^

I ate something I didn't like yesterday.....

 

^

I'm bored... maybe I should stalk people's profiles

 

Me: ASJDKL;SADFJKL;SAFDJKL;SAF IT'S GD AND TOP!!!

My friend (an ELF and loves TOP) : Eh..... GD...... TOP OMFG!! WHERE WHERE!!!

 

Spamming my friend's (the one I was talking bout ^) and my chat thing.... with y gifs of TOP and GD...

 

^

She's gonna be like Changmin.... Touching the screen, wanting to be with TOP and GD

 

^

I'm like this when, she is spazzing.....

 

I tell her to calm down, she doesn't... you gotta wait for like 3 mintues...

I'm like: Hehe... that's what you get for not saying GD isn't cute.... TOP+Her+spazzing= She is dead....

 

WAAAAA!!! I'm going to do my homeowork now >.>

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.