The Day with Minhyuk.

Living with "Monsters"

Boom...... Boom.......... Boom.......

I woke up late, someone was throwing a rock repeatedly at my window. TOP almost took my whole bed, I was near the edge. I can't believe he could ingore that sound. Someone seriously wants my attention.

I walked to the window, feeling drowsy whlie on the way.

".......... WHAT IZ IT!........ " I shouted.

" Sorry ________, but my dad said I should spend a day with you. Because I talked about, because you're such an awesome friend..... so..... yeah..... "

" Wait... Who the heck are you though? "

" What?! with this y voice, you seriously don't know me?! I'M MINHYUK! "

" Minhyuk?!?! "

He was wearing a white suite, with purple and gold hand cuffs, with a blue tie.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" We are going to make this day the BEST day EVER! " shoute JiYong.

" What's so special?? " asked Seungri.

" It's ________ is going to spend a day with Minhyuk. He wans it to make it perfect for them. " answered Taeyang.

" Isn't hyung jealous though? " asked DAesung.

" Nope! " shouted JiYong.

" Their going to the park. GO GO GO!! TAKE THESE WALKY-TALKIES! " ordered JiYong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" IT'S THE PLAYGROUND!!! IT's kinda.... small.... " I murmured.

" It's okay, there's no age limit to have fun. " Minhyuk laughed.

" Ahahaha, true. " I smiled.

Both of us went straight to the slide, we felt like kids again, adults and parents were staring us like:

( Seungri X3 )

Taeyang POV:

" Come in Bebe, come in Bebe. What do you see? " ordered JiYong.

" Friend Date ( First Letter of your name)M are causing a scene. " I answered.

" Make a distraction with TOP and Seungri. "

" But hyung what are we suppose to do?! " shouted Seungri.

" SHHHH!!.... I know! You, a crinamal, will steal my ice cream, and.... I'll pretend I'm a dad." suggest TOP.

" Who's the wifey? "

" There is no wifey... Now we've got the ice cream...... "

" Where's the ice cream? Tell me it's not in your pants... "

" Oh yeah..... What? NO! BAD MAKNAE! "

" Gosh..... I meant, you have an ice-cream popsicale in your pockets...  You're the one thinking dirty. BAD HYUNG! " Seungri smacked TOP.

" You could've been more spefic!!  Let's just go,  yes I have it in my pocket. "

-------- 10 Minutes Later ---------

" YOU RETARD BASTARD GIVE ME BACK MY KID'S ICE CREAM! "

" NEVER~~~~~!!! "

" COME BACK!! "

" Daddy!! "

Wait........ Daesung is a part of this?! Why couldn't I be the mom.... Although it'd be akward....

-------- BACK TO YOU --------

" Daddy!! "

I looked around, Minhyuk took my hand, and said, " We're going to the ice-cream parlor now... " I can see why.

That kid seems to be tall.... for an averge...... 10 year old? 13 year old? I don't know, anyways, who would steal ice cream..... Maybe TOP, but.... seriously.

We reached the ice-cream parlor, good thing it was ice-cream next, it was hot out anyways.

The place was full of balloons, and stuffed animals. It was so colorful! There'd be ballons around the doorway, and stuffed animals on the table. While the walls was, a mouse, monkey, lion, dinosaur, and panda be eatting ice cream. The floor would be stars, there was a VIP area, and there'd be sayings, and the celebrites would write on the wall. We went to the counter, the girl's worker outfit, would be blue on the top, and bright pink at the bottom with ribbons. The boys' outfit would have a suit like Minhyuk has today.

---------- TOP POV: ---------

" Come in ChoomTabi, what do you see? "

" They're just ording ice cream, then decorate it... I wanna do that... " I whined.

" No time for ice cream, time for perfection." JiYong shouted.

"Guess no embrassment yet. " I said.

" Good enough. Move out! "

I ran to the counter, and ordered some ice-cream, and decorated it, 3 tables away from ________. My ice cream was delicious. This was daebak!

-----------------------------------

" Oh well, let's go home. " Minhyuk suggested.

" We still have more time. " I said.

" I have to cook and do chores....... My dad is working as a guard again. "

" Wait, I wanna ask you something. "

" What?... You're not going to ask me out, like those girls at school right? "

" Course not, I'm a friend, not a total fan girl. Minhyuk-gasm is not one of my hobbies. "

" Ahahahaha, mkay. Ask me away. "

" Can I go over to your house?! I've always wanted to go over to your house. "

" No. "

" OH COME ON!!! You've seen my house one time! Why can't I see your house?! "

" Fine. "

--------------------------------------------------------

Author's Momment:

Woo Minhyuk :DD

Haven't seen you in a whilezzzzzz. ZzzzzzzzzzZzzzzz.

I'm pretty sure TOP's bandages came off, thehy said they would take it off after 2-3 weeks. Well, 2-3 weeks have gone by. Whatever, KPOP NEWS YOUR TURN!:

KPOP News:

Oh Yeon Seo is embarrassed by Lee Joon’s body?:

Oh gurrrl, why'd you be embarrassed by Lee Joon's Body? He has honey abs like Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri, GD, and...... Maybe TOP, need evidence that he has abs =w=.

Story:

In ‘We Got Married‘ broadcasted on the 29th, Oh Yeon Seo and Lee Joon got closer to each other by swimming in the moonlight

Lee Joon entered the pool first and began to swim. The white T-shirt that he was wearing became wet and stuck to his body, revealing the lines of his muscled body. When Oh Yeon Seo saw this, she was flustered.

She told him, “I think that’s too revealing.” and Lee Joon took a look at his own body and smiled contentedly. After swimming, he showed her contemporary dancing style and showed his affections for her.

Suzy wanted to look y in her graduation picture?:

y? Isn't she already y xD?

The most recent episode of ‘Invicable Youth 2‘ took the members to their hometowns in celebration of Chuseok, and Suzy was excited to visit her hometown Gwangju. Visiting her middle school teacher and reliving fond memories, they spent a meaningful time together looking at her graduation pictures and student records.

Suzy directed the viewers to look at her somewhat comical pose of biting onto a flower in her graduation picture. Suzy jokingly explained, “I wanted to look y.”

Her student records showed Suzy’s determination to become a singer even since her childhood. To achieve her dreams, she had worked hard to receive many awards from singing and dancing competitions. Her teacher shared, “She worked so, so hard on school festivals including choreography, planning, and music choices.”

TEEN TOP reveals ‘TOP Brothers’ trot medley practice video:

Teen TOP have been vocal supporters of rookie group 100% since their recent debut. The group is taking that support one step further and joining forces to create a hilarious unofficial sub-unit, TOP Brothers.

Earlier today, TEEN TOP released a practice video of the joint group, titled ‘Teen Top and 100% Feeling Trot Melody Practice Video.  In the video, the group perform an energetic medley of popular trot songs.

Recall that last year, TEEN TOP performed a trot medley & Shy Boy cover for MBC‘s ‘Star Dance Battle‘ program, to rave reviews.

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon and KARA’s Jiyoung to partner up in ‘Iris 2′:

Iris 2!T

Too bad, TOP isn's in it D:....

 

Lee Joon and JiYoung have been confirmed to be partners for the upcoming espionage drama Iris 2.

Jiyoung has previously acted in the Japanese drama ‘Rainbow Rose‘, but this will be her first time acting in a Korean drama while Lee Joon has acting experience from the Hollywood movie ‘Ninja Assassin‘, along with Korean dramas Jungle Fish and I Need a Fairy.

Jiyoung will play Song Chae Ran and Lee Joon will play Yoon Si Hyuk and they both will be NSS VIP bodyguard agents that are partners. The two are expected to bring their fresh charms not only to the drama, but also to the filming set.

Iris 2 will officially begin filming in October. The star-studded drama is planned to air starting in the first half of 2013.

Taeyang cuddles with G-Dragon’s puppy, Jolie:

WOAH WOAH WOAH! What about Gaho? No it's not Jeremy's dog in You're Beautiful xDD If it was then...... oh meh gawd~~.....

G-Dragon recently revealed a photograph of Taeyang who seems to have fallen in (puppy) love with GD’s puppy, Jolie.

On the 1st, G-Dragon tweeted a photograph titled “YB With Jolie“, in which Taeyang could be seen holding Jolie. Like his dog Gaho, Jolie is a Chinese Shar Pei breed canine.

A majority of fans’ responses were comments such as “aww” and “so cute!”, expressing their awe for how adorable Jolie looked in the photo.

-----------------------------------------------------

Gifs Time ^[]^:

My friend just insulted KPOP...

( AHAHAHA KWANGIN XDD or other twin o-o )

 

I got a B on my Social Studies Test... I have disappointed in my asian family again....

I did my best, my teacher gave a point off for not being spefic.

I did better than the people at my table...

I showed it to my parents..... and.....

Their reaction:

" Da faq is this ? "

Me:

" Who cares, I got close to an A. "

Them:

" True.... "

When someone mess with you by saying your bias :

I got embarressed, and handled it like a boss.

Me when running to my bedroom:

Yesh I'm hawt =u=

When someone blabs about an american band:

Me:

I see you haven't heard KPOP......

Then I just leave the scene:

Felt good after making them shut up =u= blabbing about JB/ 1D/ BTR/ Whatever etc.

Them:

( Gurrrl, they live in South Korea. )

Bias doing agyeo:

You doing an agyeo:

Ya :D You still looks hawt xDD

Hwaiting for BIGBANG's new song in Novemeber, and TOP's birthday:

Random Gifs Time:

Judging how I'm pretty? Thankies ^^

GOTTA GO D: