Trapped pt. 2/2

Living with "Monsters"

" Hello there children.... "

There was a deep low voice coming from south west of us, and it wasn't TOP. I looked around, to see if anyone but us was here.

" Why yes, someone is here. "

Out came, a tall person, a mask, and and creepy smile.

" Uh...... "

" Some dream, we're having together.... " Seungri murmured.

" MOMMY!!! MOMMY!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! " shouted Daesung.

" You ,my children, are stuck in this dream. Until...... until you collect 20 pieces of candy. "

" CANDY? WHY CANDY? WHY NOT ICE CREAM?! " whined TOP the 5 year old.

" Challenge Accepted. " said JiYong.

"...... It's not going to be easy. After sunrise, I will eat you all instead of the candy.... "

" ................. I think I pissed in my pants...... " Daesung whispered to me.

I made a disgusted face, and faced away from Daesung. That was a little bit too much information there. We went sperated ways, and when we got 20 pieces or more, we will think of the ice cream parlor, and stay there. JiYong suggested we stay in teams. TOP, Daesung, and Taeyang together, while him, Seungri, and me are together. I thought it was a good idea, so we went along.

" Noona, why are we now in a hospital? How'd we get here? " Seungri asked me.

" Why, my dearest child, I've taken you to this place. " out came a voice. " Oh... I'm so sorry, I forgot to introuduce my myself. I am The Dream Mare, also, is anyone one of you Daesung. "

" Why is your name Dream Mare? " I asked.

" I hunt for people who have watched scary movies, and when they go to sleep. I make stay forever, unless they give me 20 pieces of candy. " He his lips. " As you can see, I love candy. It's my only reward, for making you guys search, and hunting you down. "

" ....... Anyways, Daesung is with the other group. " Seungri said with confidence.

" So sorry, this is the wrong place for you. " he snapped his fingers. " Here's the place, that you two, " he pointed at Seungri and JiYong. " Are afraid of. "

" The prison..... "

" Are there guards? "

" Oooh...... this will be exciting... There will be now! "

" SEUNGRI! YOU MADE IT HARDER! "

" Sorry..... "

" Well, then. " Dream my face. " You're quite tasteful........ I'll eat you first, if you don't accomplish. "

JiYong looked disgusted and annoyed, Seungri found some candy in the ground, I clapped and told good job. He smiled, and put it in his pockets.

" How much candy was that? " JiYong asked.

" 1....2......3.....4.....5...... oh wait, counted that one already. So there's 4 hyung. " Seungri answered.

Bombs were coming, some were exploding. We covered our heads, and fell down. We tried running to the door, but there was a bomb coming, we reached the door though. Inside was a bunch of wires hanging down, and it was dust and gloomy.

" How could you guys survive in a place like this?!?! " I asked them.

" I don't know. "

Click-clack-click-clack. The guards were coming, we stood in a dark corner. It was so dark, the guards didn't even notice. A scentist came by, Seungri whispered that, that guy tested him.

__________________________

Daesung's POV:

We appeared in a dark hospital, I got scared and held hyung's ( Taeyang ) shoulder.

" Ahh, one of you, have a fear about dark gloomy places. Daesung? I'm right yes? "

" Yes sir.... "

" You heard my orders. The others have found 4 pieces already. I think you should move fast. "

" Yes sir. "

He disappered in the darkness, I squeezed Taeyang's shoulder harder. He went lower, and said, " Daesung.... you're... squeezing..... too.... hard.... " I apologized. TOP asked who would go first. We did Kai Bai Bo, I lost, so I had to go first. I saw something move, so I ran away. TOP blocked my path, and made me go. I screamed when I first entered. TOP screamed also, Taeyang was too cool to panic.

" RAWR! " came out a zombie.

" AHH!! HYUNG!! " I screamed.

" AHH!!...... YAH! DAESUNG STOP SCREAMING! " TOP shouted.

We walked, and walked. We went to a room with dangling light bulbs, together they looked like a chandaler. There we found 6 pieces, together, all the candy we have is 10 pieces.

____________________

Dream Mare walked around us, " Tick.... tok..... Time's running out..... " he created an image that the sun was almost rising. We were suprised how much we've lost time. So far, we've got 3 pieces, he told us the others got 6 pieces.

" 6 plus 7 equals............ 13. " Seungri muttered.

" Yeah..... " JiYong shrugged.

" Let's go! Go go go!!! " I shouted.

Seungri's scientist came over, and stared at us.

" N+3xRX?! Is... is that you?! " he jumped. " TEE2-6A5...... Is..... "

" No sir, no. We don't wanna be your experiments anymore. We're just like humans... We have feelings too. You use us like trash, you give us little food. We're never coming back. Ever. " JiYong growled.

" This girl here. " Seungri pointed at me. " Is nice to us. She treats us like we're humans. We forgot we're 'monsters' and act like humans. She gives us enough food to survive and a place to live. Now.... You guys.... you give us little food, and a cool stinking cell, with a stupid cold, silver, metal bench. No bed, no toilets...... NO NOTHING! "

" N+3xRX and.... TEE2-6A5 look, it's the mayor's fault. The reason why he treats you 'monsters' badly is because his daughter died because of them. Her name is MinJae. " the scientist stated.

" Minnie?!?! MINNE!?! SHE STINKS! " JiYoung shouted.

" Minnie? Someone use to call her that. It was her boyfrie-............ IT WAS YOU! YOU WERE HER BOYFRIEND! SHE COMMITED SUSCIDE BECAUSE OF YOU! "

" I DON'T GIVE A ABOUT HER ANYMORE! SHE RUINED MY LIFE! SHE'S THE REASON WHY I WAS IN THIS IN MESS! " JiYong shouted. His eyes glew red.

" Well...... I'm guessing no one likes you! "

" Umm...... he's does. " I shrugged. " I'm going to regret saying this but.... it's... "

 

Taeyang's POV:

" 7 PIECES! YEAH!! GOOD JOB HYUNG! Now..... how do we get out? " Daesung asked me.

" Shut up.... "

" We're gonna have to transform..... "

" Oh there's no transforming my dear child. There is only one way to defeat these......... zombies and creepers. You're going to be like a human, but no weapons. "

" Fuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc................. " I said.

A creeper crawled onto TOP's back, about to take a bite onto his neck. TOP didn't like to be touch by women, but this..... this was different....

" YOU MOTHERIN ! DON'T TOUCH ME! NO!!! " TOP slapped the creeper off.

" Hyung... I don't think I CAN DO THIS! " Daesung whined.

" ..... Believe in yourself, face your fears. " I told him.

" Okay hyung! I trust you! " Daesung did a fighting stance.

" Ready? "

" Ready. "

"R-ready HYUNG! "

" Let's kick some zombie creeper . "

___________________________________

" WHAT?! "

" Woah...... what the happend? "

" FOUR PIECES! WOO!! TUCK AND ROLL!! " I tucked myself and rolled to the pieces of candy. With all of the pieces we have 17 pieces, I grabbed JiYong's hand and Seungri's hand, and let off. The scientist suddenly became a monster, with no face, and a tall red body. A gaurd spotted us, and ran after us. I hope the others are doing better than we are in this piece of junk.

_____________________________________

TOP's POV:

" Hyung.... I'm tired....... "

" These creepers just keep coming and coming. " I said.

" Let's just kill the zombies. " said Taeyang.

He ran to one, and killed it. After that, candy appeared. 15 pieces.

" SCORE! " I shouted.

" GOOD JOB HYUNG! LET'S THINK OF THE ICE PARLOR AND WAIT THERE UNTIL ________, AND THEM ARE BACK!! WOOOO!!!  " Daesung danced around. " No more hospities! "

" I don't hospities is a word.... " I said.

" LET ME HAVE MY FUN! " he shouted.

I thought.

__________________________________________________________

" Time is running out. I suggest you to stay in my tummy, after you fail. "

" No thanks. I rather be with Daesung where he screams when he's scared, then TOP screams too. " I uttered.

Let's see............ 6+7+4 equals...... 17...... Seungri thought

" I saw some candy in one of the guards' pocket. " JiYong said.

" I'll go for it. " I said.

I went to look for the guard with the candy pieces. I ran and ran, I fell while turnng corners again, what's with me turning corners! I found the guard. I spotted the candy, the guard was taking a break, with no cameras around. He was sleeping, I walked to him, and grabbed the candy.

12 pieces.... I thought, I ran back to JiYong and Seungri. I had trouble on the way, but at least I found them. We appeared in the ice cream parlor, and Dream Mare came.

" 44 pieces........ Intresting...... It's a bonus for me...... Too bad I cann't eat you all. But..... to make it to my favorite number.... I'll take her! " he said.

" WHAT! NO! YOU CAN'T YOU BASTARD! " JiYong shouted.

" You can't do that! You said to give you 20 pieces of more of CANDY! " Seungri yelled.

" Yes..... yes I did.... but... you guys got so close to my favorite number, I shall choose her. She tastes like cotton candy, and cotton candy is my favorite sweet! "

"  YOU! " I shouted.

" Let's get going my dearest child. My stomache is waiting to munch and crunch you.... "

He carried me, and made a huge hole in the ceiling.

____________________________________________

GD's POV:

Right now... I'm having mixed feelings: Mad, Anger, Scared, Worried.....

Plus I'm scared that I won't ever see ________ ever again...

" We can't give up now! _______ is in danger! " Daesung shouted.

" Should we...... you know..... turn into monsters? " TOP shrugged.

" Let's do it. No one's around, and we don't have to search anymore. " I said.

" Let's save _______!! " Seungri

_____________________________________________

Author's Moment:

Yeah.... you're kinda..... kidnapped.... You'll be suprised by how you were kidnapped with.

Hint:

He cheated on you.Biggest hint EVER!!! xDD

Next 2 chapters is where the girl monster will come in!

JKASHRUIEFYQW;A;LKJFA;FJKDSAS;FJ;AFJDSL;FJDSAASDFJKL;SADFJKL;ASDFJKL;SADFJKL;

Was I the only girl who spazzed when T.O.P said,

" It's been a long time..... Since I've seen you.... You're forever beautiful in my eyes. "i

OMG!! SPAZZING!! TOP I LOVE YOU SO MUCH >U< I EVEN SPAZZED WITH MY COUSIN WHO LOVES YOU!! SHE WAS LIKE: SAFHIEOAFKDHSAEIUWPFHAAOLSFJ !!! TOP WHY YOU SO Y!! WHY!!

Enough of spazzing... ( and TOP oppa!! ) Let's get moving!

KPOP NEWS:

KPOP News here, where everything you missed in Korea, or didn't know about!

since I spazzed so much, I have tiny space to type in! >3<

TVXQ reveals they thought about adding a new member after the team’s breakup in 2010:

TVXQ revealed that there was an attempt to add a new member after the team broke up back in 2010.

On October 6th, Yunho and Changmin guest starred on Story Show Do dream where they talked about the struggles they experienced working as a duo.

In 2010, TVXQ went from a five member group to a duo after Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu‘s withdrawal. In regards to this, the MC asked, “Wasn’t there an attempt to add a new member during that time?” and the two answered, “It would be a lie if we say there wasn’t.”

Yunho revealed, “There was an SMTOWN stage that the two of us performed on. That was actually an experimental stage.”

Changmin continued, “That’s why we were even more nervous and shaky. After that, Lee Soo Man, who likes to try new things, told us, ‘I think it will be alright if you continue as a duo’.”

Yunho also shared, “That day, other people also told us it was going to be alright with just the two of us.”

U-KISS’ Eli calls out ‘haters’ on Twitter:

U-Kiss's Eli posted a special message for “haters” on Twitter.

It appears that the idol has come across some unpleasant words by supposed fans. He tweeted earlier:

its funny how some “fans” think they can say whatever they want bcuz they think we are idols and have that image to uphold……..

well haters. get a life, what you say isnt hurting the ones your directing it to, its spitting on the face of the idols you do like.

and to all the non haters 사랑해요 ( I Love ) ^^ ♥ and thank you all for supporting Kpop ^^ and we appreciate it so muc

He later added the photo above as a “present” to the “non-haters”. Eli’s followers on Twitter commented, “Actually….us ‘fans’ can say whatever we want to because we can. That’s how life is man. Gotta deal with it”, “Those are not real fans”, and “I agree. I love you Eli”.

Gifs Time:


NO NOT THE PANDAS! THOSE PANDAS ARE SEUNGRI'S RELATIVES! ( Kidding xDD )

That's all ^^

You:

It's okay, There's too much owrds on here, there's a grey skinny line =3=

LOVE YOU ALL TOP G's!