TRANSFER

Living with "Monsters"

"What to do!?!?!"

"I don't know!! DON'T ASK MEEEEE!!"

"THE LIFE GUARD ARE ON BREAK!!!"

"WHAT THE HELL! SHOULDN'T SOME BE ON BREAK NOT ALL!!"

They all panicked, while you were choking on water. The guys didn't know what to do, they didn't know anything about mouth-to-mouth. The guards were all on break, and no one could help you.

"Hyung what to do!?"

"I-I don't know! I don't know mouth-to-mouth!"

JiYong volunteered, and tried to do mouth to mouth. He successfully stopped me from choking.

"Thank you oppa~!"I screamed."Thank to you, I still LIVE! Unlike some people!"

I looked at the bodyguard entering the pool.

"Did....... someone get hurt... or get safe... while we were gone.... getting kimchi?"

"YOU BASTARDS! HOW COULD ALL OF YOU LEAVE THE POOL WITHOUT ANY GUARDS!"yelled JiYong, his glowed red, I told him to calm down, and he did.

"Sorry, we didn't know you guys were here!"

"ONE OF THE GAURDS WERE HERE, AND LEFT!"Daesung shouted.

"You could've gotten kimchi LATER!"

"But there was nothing to eat..."

"YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN IT, BEFORE YOU GOT TO WORK!"

"..."

"ing life guards..."

"Umm...... Sorry to interrupt, but..... I think we should go......"I said.

I grabbed JiYong's hand, he pulled me over, and I told him to shut up, and to just leave.

"Come on guys, let's just leave... and go with the flow, that I'm still alive!"I shouted.

"But if, I did do mouth-to-mouth, you would've be alive!"JiYong uttered.

"Say wha...........t........"

"Nothing!"

We left, and all of the lifeguards came. Seungri was about to open his mouth, I cover his mouth with my hand.

 

We got home, and plumped on the couch, I just sat on the other couch.

"Anyone hungry?"I asked.

"No."growled JiYong.

DING!

 

I went to the door, and opened it.

"OPPA!! What'd are you doing here?!"I screamed.

"Your cousin has come to visit you!"

Cousin Jonghyun came to visit! He's so awesome, he's traveled all over the world before, and brought some gifts for me.

"I brought along a friend too."he said.

"Hello, My name is Key. It's very nice to see you, he's always talking about you."Key said.

"Wha..... What?? No I DON'T! Don't lie!... Ahahah, bastard...."

"What?"

"Nothing!!"

I introduced the 2 of them to the guys.

"______! I have.... a surprise for you."Jonghyun yelled.

"What is it?"I said.

He handed me a piece of paper saying:

 

Dear Miss ______,

          Thank you for joining the Bucheon All Girl School. Your uniform will be sent to you soon, and we hope you have a great time. In the school, we'll be excepting you to be lady-like, behaved, mature, and  hoping you have a talent in one of our subjects. The subjects are:

Gym

Music

Art

Languague Arts

Math

Science

and

Social Studies

 

Mrs. ( Whatever you wanna name the pricapal :DD )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT! I'M JOING A GIRL SCHOOL!"I shouted. I punched Jonghyun on the shoulder."YOU DON'T THINK I'M LADY-LIKE??!"

"WHAT...... THE....... FU-"shouted the guys.

"_______ FAMILY IS NOT BE SEPRATED!"shouted Seungri and Daesung.

"It is now."Jonghyun said."You start tomorrow, go pack your bags, and let's go."

"Some great suprise...."I ran upstairs, and the guys followed me, not Jonghyun or Key.

"You can't go! We need you to take care of the house with us!"whined Seungri.

"Sorry, my cousin wants me to go. He signed me up...... and..... I can't just ....... abandon the school. I gotta know what it's like...."

"QUIT AFTER 1 DAY!"JiYong shouted.

"YES! ONE DAY!"

"Fine."

 

-- After that Day --

Daesung's POV:

"HYUNG!! WHAT DO WE DO! THERE'S NO CEREAL! THERE'S NO RAMYUN! THERE'S N-"

"SEUNGRI SHUT UP! WE'RE GOING TO BUY KIMCHI!"shouted JiYong.

"What about breakfast!!"I whined.

"I wish ______ was here!"whined Seungri.

"Don't we have.... eggs?"murmured TOP.

"YESH! I'LL COOK THE EGGS YOU GUYS GET THE KIMCHI!"Taeyang shouted.

"Umm..... I'm not sure if you ca-"Taeyang interrupt me,

"I'll try to cook eggs!"

"Who's going to pay....."

"I'LL PAY!!"

"TOP... do you even have won?....."

"YES I DO SEUNGRI! I GOT IT FROM _______!"

"Mkay..."

It's such a disaster without ________..... Aigoo....... I stayed home, with Taeyang just in case he cooked burnt eggs.

-- 10 minutes later --

"DAESUNG!! WHERE'S THE SINK!"Taeyang yelled.

"It's right in front of you hyung! WHY'D YOU SET THE EGGS ON FIRE!"I panicked.

Gosh, I hope the guys are doing better than us.

------------------------JIYONG, SEUNGRI, AND TOP------------------------------

"PAY PAY PAY! LET'S GO HYUNG! LET'S GOO!!!"Seungri nudged TOP's shoulder.

TOP was annoyed, JiYong went around looking at the kimchi.

"500 won."the cashier said.

"Yes noona!"saluted TOP.

He paid 500 won, and left running out the building almost forgetting JiYong and Seungri.

--------------- Back To You ---------------

It's 3:43 AM, my hair is curled, my uniform isn't sent yet, I put 3 inches heels, I had to put on alot of make-up.... I don't think I'm ready.....

I entered out Jonghyun's car, and sighed, he looked at me in pity.

"It's going to be okay ______. You'll learn to be lady-like in 4 years!"

"4 YEARS!?"

"4 years."

"What happened if... I.... quitted from the 2 second day?"

"Walk home."

"B-but.... the house is 17 miles from here....."

"I have to be in Seoul, and go to SM Entertainment, and record a new song."

"What's your new song?"

"Dazzling Girl, here's the teaser."he gave me his phone.

I pushed it away and said I could just listen to it when I get on computer. He told me there is no computer, or electronics here, but a TV. Only teachers get computers, I thought that .

 

There was a huge, metal, black gate going around the white huge school. I looked at the sign, it said,"Bucheon All Girl Academy"It was an academy? Aish..... I opened the gate, and walked to the office. There was a secretary. The secretary was a man, I thought all of the teachers and staffs here would be all women.

"Good morning ma'am. Aren't you suppose to be at your dorm, sleeping?"he asked.

"I'm new here, and... you guys didn't sent my uniform yet."I told him.

"Oh my god! I'm terribly sorry, here."he gave me my uniform.

It was white, with a purple neck piece, golden cuffs, with a red tie.

I screamed, he told me my dorm was 239. I went straight to the dorm, there was no roommate. I celebrated quietly, and jumped around. But I kind of miss JiYong and the others..

 

First class was a bit awkward.... my teacher, which is a guy, flirted with me.

He told me to call him Leeteuk.

 

Class:

 

"Please give a warm welcome to __________! She's a new student here. Come up please."

"Umm hi... My name is ______, and I just transferred here yesterday early in the morning."

He came around me, and put his hands around me. I slid them off and continued talking.

After class, he gave me earrings:

I told it was okay, I didn't want anything special between us... or weird...... mostly weird, anyway yeah...... I'm guessing my homeroom teacher likes me, all the girls in my class despite me. I don't really care, I'm going to quit tomorrow, i don't think I can live another without the guys, even if they are loud. The school groud is very very quiet, I don't like this lady-like rule. You have to do every single thing lady like. Aigoo, I seriously don't like this surprise at all. I hope the guys are doing better than me.

-------------- Home --------------

Taeyang POV:

"So..... burnt eggs... and kimchi......"JiYong sighed.

"Yep......"I murmured.

"______............ come..... back to us and cook us food......"  whined Seungri.

"Well... maybe it's not as bad, as it sounds......."I said.

Everyone stared at me, like I was crazy. We tried it, it tasted good... except the eggs I made =w=

--------------- BACK TO YOU ------------

I knocked on Leeteuk's door, and interrupt while he was grading our tests.

"Leeteuk?"

"Yes?"

He came up close to me, and putted his arms around me

( PEDO LEETEUK!! Oh sorry, just wanted to point that out....... )

"Oppa?"

"Yes ______~?"

"What are you-"

"Sssh...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Moment:

OMG! PEDO OPPA!! Leeteuk you pedo =w=

Anyways, enough with me.

 

KPOP News:

Shinee has released a new song called:

Dazzling Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3NpGq8ZF5M

 

TVXQ/DBSK has a new comeback, after 1 and a half years, they've realsed a new song. But.... it only has Changmina n Yunho, come on JaeJoong, Micky, and Junsu!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfUlE2LlGro

 

Suzy’s little brother reveals his crush on IU:

On the episode of ‘Invicable Youth 2‘, Miss A's Suzy and Boom visited Suzy’s hometown of Gwangju and sought out a coffee shop that is run by Suzy’s mother.

At the coffee shop, Boom discovered Suzy’s little brother, who looked exactly like her.

Boom asked Suzy’s brother, “Your older sister is Suzy. Do people get jealous?” Suzy’s brother honestly answered, “They get really jealous.” However, when Boom asked which celebrity that he liked, Suzy’s little brother answered that Wonder Girls‘ Yubin used to be his favorite, but now it has changed to IU.

At this, Suzy asked her brother, “Do you want to talk to her on the phone?“, and then proceeded to call IU. Both Suzy’s little brother and Boom couldn’t help but smile when IU picked up the phone.

IU said, “Hello. I heard a lot about you from Suzy. We should meet up together with Suzy soon.” Suzy’s little brother replied, “Noona, I really want to see you. I’ll see you soon!”

 

TVXQ to make a guest appearance on ‘Running Man’:

I love Running Man, and TVXQ. It's been so many years, since their last song. Anyways, yes you red it right, TVXQ will be a guest on the famous variety show, ' Running Man '. Can't wait!! Speaking of TVXQ, they'll have a comeback stage performance for the new single, ' Catch Me ' on ' KBS MUSIC BANK ' on Oct. 5.

 

2NE1′s Dara shocks fans with her newest hairstyle:

2NE1's Dara has a new hair style. She was confused on what her new hairstyle should be. However, recent photos of the idol at the airport seem to have thrown fans for a loop. Dara can be seen sporting cornrows. She kept the left side of her head shaven, and pulled the rest of her hair into a high ponytail.

 

Big Bang adds two additional tour dates for the U.S.:

With their concerts in the U.S. as part of the ‘2012 Big Bang Alive Galaxy Tour‘ completely selling out within just hours on the opening day of ticket sales, BIGBANG has announced two additional tour dates!

Through their official Facebook, it was announced,

"Listen up U.S. VIPs! We’re very happy to announce that 2 additional shows in US just have been confirmed!!
Which means there will be 2 shows in LA (Nov.2nd and 3rd) and 2 shows in NJ (Nov. 8th and 9th).
Additional tickets go on sale at 10:00 am (ET/PT) Saturday, October 6th, 2012."

So for those of you who missed out previously, you have another chance at obtaining tickets! Good luck!

 

G-Dragon adapts perfectly to the ‘Infinity Challenge’ style:

G-dragon‘s highly anticipated ‘Infinty Challenge‘ episode was aired on the 29th. In the episode, he relentlessly destroyed his image with cheap fashion and comical face expressions, fitting in perfectly with the other ‘Infinity Challenge’ members.

In the episode, G-Dragon played the rookie recruit Kwon Ji Yong. He appeared at the ‘Infinity Company‘ interview with some flashy fashion and confident talking style. He confidently answered questions and surprised the ‘Infinity Challenge’ members with his wit and quick responses. To Park Myung Soo‘s question, “Doesn’t your stomach hurt because Psy is doing so well?” He answered, “Does your stomach hurt?” He was also asked common sense question such as, “Do you know the bus fare?” and “How much is 20kg of normal rice?” He answered confidently that he didn’t know the answer to either questions, but gained Park Myung Soo’s favor because of his confidence.

However, his confident charm did not last long. He took the coaching advice from jung Hyung Do on fashion and ended up with large glasses, a shaggy wig, and high waist pants. He also fulfilled the request for him to open his eyes wide and stare up into the ceiling to only reveal the whites of his eyes to make the others laugh. G-Dragon went as far as throwing around toilet paper and his own body away for the sake of laughter, showing an image that was far away from his usual charismatic self on stage.

OMG!! Cute >u<

BRB DYING!

‘Evil’ G-Dragon and Jung Hyung Don have a fashion showdown:

On September 29, Big Bang‘s G-Dragon tweeted the photo above along with the message: “Today [my image] will be mercilessly ruined.. for people who want to confirm this, watch ‘Infinity Challenge‘!”

In the photo, G-Dragon and Jung Hyung Do are both turned with their backs to each other in a stranger than normal pose. Equipped with a silly wig and mint color suit, G-Dragon held up three fingers while shooting a confident stare into the camera with his unique ‘scan pose’. Behind him, Jung Hyung Don is seen wearing his trademark salmon-colored suit staring fiercely at G-Dragon.

Netizens commented, “Definitely have to watch this broadcast“, “The meeting of two fashionistas“, ”Having another fashion showdown?“, “I’m really looking forward to G-Dragon’s ‘damaged image’“.

G-Dragon is scheduled to appear on the September 29th broadcast of MBC’s ‘Infinity Challenge – Infinity Boss‘ as a “new employee”.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GIFS TIME ^o^:


Me in class:

Teacher: This will be on the test.

Me:

 

XDD You just called your best friend a o-o

MEAN DONGHAE!

 

Someone asked me to draw a Korean guy, that's super y.

WHEN SOMEONE SAYS,"EW"TO KPOP:

( Gurrrrl, Imma find you )

 

The Moment when you're seeing your favorite memberXmember thing, and one of your parents come in, and you're too concentrated:

You:

 

Parent:

 

When someone almost ruins your evil plot:

Well.... I'm going to plan an evil plot on my friend for messing up my locker combination....

 

Maybe not a good plan....

 

The moment when you hear the word, KPOP:

 

 

My reaction when the hottest guy in school pass by in front of me:

 

My bias are far more hotter than him:

When it's homecoming and you do a KPOP dance:

 

when someone wakes you up early in the morning and it's the weekend:

Goodbye ^^ International  Internet High Five