After Monthly Break

Living with "Monsters"

It was a school day, we had some adventures during our monthly breaks. Like the time where, I almost drowned at the pool, and JiYong saved me. When I spent a whole day with Minhyuk, transfered to a new school, that the school district didn't know about, and pedo Leeteuk...... and Hyunseung's returning....... That was some break... Usually, I'd just hang out with Bom, or watch TV all day.

" ________! "

I turned around, I found Daesung behind me.

" What? "

" Can we go shopping today?! "

" Why? "

" There's no food! " He smiled.

" What? Wasn't there before we left for the movies? "

" .......... We ate it all....... After you and Taeyang slept..... "

" Wow...... You must've been really hungry then.... "

" It wasn't much..... "

" Wow...... Still....... "

" Yeah...... " he scratched his head, and lookng away.

" Alright."

" Just you and me? "

" Just you and me. "

" YAY!!!!!!!! "

" Just calm down first. "

" OKAY!!!! ........... I mean......... okay. "

" Good. "

It was 7:32 AM, I shouted the guys' names, exept Daesung, to go to school. They all got down, they stopped at the door, and JiYong fell down. I helped him up, and we walked to the school.

We got our schedules, in front of the office, where it'd always be, in a little file, with our names, they'd put our schedules before school, or after school.

Schedule:

8:00 - 9:15 - Math

9:15 - 10:05 - Science

10:05 - 11: 45 - Music/Chorus

11:45 - 12:20 - Lunch / Student Lounge ( The only time when you can hang out after you eat lunch. )

12:30 - 2:15 - Art

2:15 - 3:05 - Gym

________________________________

We met Minhyuk while on our way. He let me see his schedule, and I let him see mine.

Minhyuk's Schedule:

8:00 - 9:15 - Social Studies

9:15 - 10:05 - Reading

10:05 - 11:45 - Gym

11:45 - 12:20 - Lunch / Student Lounge

12:30 - 2:15 - Art

2:15 - 3:05 - Music/Chorus

_________________________________

I told him, we'd see each other at Art, with Taeyang and Daesung. He was excited and pumped. We walked in sperated ways, Seungri walked with me, because he has half of my schedule:

Seungri's Schedule:

8:00 - 9:15 - Math

9:15 - 10:05 - Science

10:05 - 11:45 - Music/Chorus

11:45 - 12:20 - Lunch / Student Lounge

12:30 - 2:15 - Gym

2:15 - 3:05 - Social Studies

___________________________________

" You'll be following me until it's Lunch. "

" What's for lunch? "

" Ddeokbokki "

" Yeaaaahhhhhhh~~~!!!! "

" I love ddeokbokki. "

" I never tasted it before.... but it sounds good! "

" You've never had it before? "

" The prison only gives us, bread, milk, a small salad about the size of a baby bowl, and 1 piece of cookies everyday. "

" At least you guys got cookies.... "

" Yeah, that was the only part TOP and me liked. "

" Ahaha, I can tell. "

We've reached the Math classroom, we had a subsitute. I don't usaully like substites, I sat in the corner, with Seungri. Of course, he was surround by girls. I was beside him, girls were staring at him, asking him out, and giving him gifts. He warned me, his eyes were about to glow. I told him, to put his head down, wrapping his arms around his head. I could see some of the glowing, all the girls just ingored it.

" EVERYONE!....... EVERYONE!!..... " The subsitute struggled.

" EVERYONE BE QUIET! " shouted Seungri.

" Thank you young man. "

" No problem noona. "

" Alright. Everyone, please introuduce Dara. "

" Welcome to our school! I hope you like it here. It's not like the usaul schools. " Seungri shouted.

" Thank you. "

Science:

" Noona! Wanna be my partner?! " Seungri asked.

" Of course, you're the only one I know here. "

We took bones from a rat pellet. It may seem cool, but it's kinda gross. I kinda barfed a little in my mouth. Seungri didn't notice, he kept playing with the bones.

Seungri enjoyed it, while it was like my nightmare.

Music/Chorus:

I chose to do Chorus, and so did Seungri. Our music teacher said we would sing together. The teacher said we sing, ' BLUE ' or ' Monster '. Seungri said Monster, he'd let someone record, and let him take the camera. He said Monster because of JiYong-shii breaking up with MinJae.

TOP came in late, because the music room is on the 3rd floor, his last class was Math which is on the 1st floor. The teacher said Seungri, TOP and me were going to sing together, Monster. It was exciting, I'd never sang in public before. Only at home, or in my head, mostly in my head.

" Okay.. TOP start it off. " said the teacher.

" It's been a long time, since we've met. Your face looks good, you've gotten prettier. You were always beautiful in my eyes. " TOP took a breathe. " But today, you look different. You look espcially cold, your eyes that look at me, are filled with pity. In front of you I seem smaller. "

The teacher was recording everything.

" I tried to be fine, trying to change the subject. Though I had so much to ask you. " TOP rapped for the first time. It sounded great for his first time rapping.

" You cut me off right away, your long hair flowing. " Seungri also rapped. It also sounded great for his first time.

TOP and Seungri took turns, until the rap was over, it was my turn.

" Nothing comes to my mind. As you tremble, two steps back. you say I scare you now, you're like the moon that drives me crazy. " I sang.

" I LOVE YOU, BABY I'M NOT A MONSTER! YOU KNOW HOW I WAS IN THE PAST! WHEN TIME PASSES, YOU WILL KNOW THEN BABY. " We all sang together.

We finished the song, and went to the Cafeteria. We met Taeyang, Daesung, and JiYong at a table. We shared the video with JiYong, he was tearing up, holding in his sadness. Knowing how it felt, being feared by a girl who he used to love to death.

" JiYong...... JiYong? Oppa? " I said.

" ........ " He was silent.

" Oppa, it's okay!! "

" Noona, you're just making it WORSE! "
" Sorry. You guys try to calm him down. "

" Okay. "

"....... Hey HYUNG!!! "

" Hi Seungri....... "

" Hyung are you okay? Forgot that girl, you have ________! "

" But that girl..... Was my first lover.... "

" Forget her hyung. You deserve better! You deserve a girl, who takes you as you are. "

" ________! How bout her! She takes you in from the moment we met her. "

" Yeah.... But I can't come up with a nickname for her. I mean.... MinJae was easy. "

" How about.... "

" HOW BOUT PRINCESS?!?! "

" That too soon.... and it'd probably get annoying. "

" Look, so think of this. You have ________, you no longer have Minjae. Minnie broke your sweet monterous heart. ________ never broke your heart. She made you stop breathing, and making your heart beat repeatedly over and over. A very fast speed. "

Daesung and Seungri pushed my next to JiYong.

Later that day, JiYong got happier.

__________________________________________________

Author's Moment:

TODAY - GD......... Dude..... It's a cheater song xDD or player song xDD

He broke up with his girl, to be with this girl. Even tho, he like..... played with girls and stufff.........ffffffffffff....................fffffffffffffffffff................. etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4DHfYY9KzA&feature=relmfu

MinJae!!!!! Why you all ova teh PLACE!!!!!!!!!! JIYONG OPPA OVA YOU NOW!

YOU DEAD! GO AWAY! STOP HAUNTING OUR SWEET MONTEROUS JIYONG!

What MinJae Looks Like:

Black Hair with Brown highlights

Brown Eyes

Blue eyeshadow

Hair all the way to her shoulder blades/scapula

What she would wear:

A black bow with a white, glimmering dress with black and red ribbons on the end.

Ripped Leggings

2 inch heels

_____________________________

KPOP NEWS:

HyunA to make a comeback this month with new title track, Ice Cream:

t seems the rumors about HyunA making a solo comeback were indeed true for Cube Entertainment has revealed a teaser image pertaining to the idol’s comeback!

Cube Entertainment has informed allkpop that HyunA will be coming back later this month with her new title track “Ice Cream“!

“Ice Cream” is said to be the work of mega hitmaker Brave Brothers, and is the first collaborative effort between the producer and HyunA as a solo artist.

 

G-Dragon updates fans on Gaho:

GDRAGON recently updated fans with a photo with his pet dog, Gaho.

He posted the photo above on his Twitter along with the message, “Gaho you’re too strong for your hyung now ㅜㅜ.” In the photo, G-Dragon is walking Gaho, who used to be an adorable puppy Shar Pei.

Fans commented: “Gaho is so big now“, “I loved the puppy Gaho“, and “G-Dragon is now being dragged“.

Gaho has definitely grown up since we last saw him as a puppy, on GD TV.

_____________________________________________________

KPOP GIFS:

BRB DYING!!!!

SOON TO BE DYING.....

WHY ME SPAMMING GD >:U

I can't be mad at GD, nvm =u=

LOL:

Friend:

-charges right at me-

FJKSAGEUITESADFJSKBVKXZHCJLSADS;FKD;SAOIEFJS Hi!!

 

Me:

Test in 20 days. I. need. to. study. but. I. wont. regret. anything. because. I. Have. A. Mind. Where. I. Can. Remember. Stuff

^ Random Gif

 

Awww!! So cute >u<

I HAVE THAT HAT!! :DD

I CALLED THE PANDA SEUNGRI!

MAYBE IT'LL APPEAR AS SEUNGRI ONE DAY :DD

HWAITING!!!

LOL TOP XD

BYE DYING FROM OVER LOAD CUTENESS!!

 

 

Why can't my bias be near me ; w ;

My parents won't let go to BIGBANG's concert =w=

Love you all~!