Return of MinJae pt. 2/2

Living with "Monsters"

 

JiYong kissed me, passionately, I didn’t like this, but it was like my 4th or 3rd kiss from him.

 

He stopped…

 

MinJae gave me a disgusted look.

 

Seungri’s POV:

 

“YES!! WE DID IT HYUNGS!” I whispered.

“Yeah…… Good job….” Murmured TOP.

“Oh come on hyung, there’s plenty of girls out there in the world, just there for you, waiting for you…”

“No, not that, I didn’t get me ice-cream from the fridge to enjoy this…”

“At least you’ll get a girl.” Interrupted Taeyang. “Who likes a guy, with tiny eyes!?”

“HYUNG!” Daesung whispered. “I have tiny eyes too!! How about those girls at the school!”

“Yeah, but I can’t date them. They’re not my type. I’m sick of being single. I think I need a girl like- “

“Oh, hell naw.” I interrupted his song.”This maknae is going to make sure, hyung, gets a girl.”

 

Your POV:

 

JiYong kicked MinJae out, and she carried a knife, trying to come back in. What kind of girl dies with a knife, in her hand? I had a chance to run upstairs. This was like a chaotic war. I reached the top, and the guys and I went to my room.

“Is hyung going to be okay noona?” Seungri asked.

“Yes, he’s a monster. He can handle it… Maybe…”

“Maybe?” he shouted. TOP covered his mouth, Seungri took his hand off. “Maybe isn’t good enough! It has to be yes or no!”

 

JiYong’s POV:

 

“Fine!” MinJae shouted from the door. “If… IF YOU DON’T LOVE ME ANYMORE! THEN….. THEN….. I’LL JUST KILL MYSELF AGAIN!”

She was covered in blood already; she can become the new Bloody Mary. I don’t care.

 

I just want her away from me, why can’t I just live a happy life. Why can’t she leave me alone? Why can’t….. Why can’t… I just live a life without her…

 

She had the knife close to ; I opened the door, and kicked the knife away from her. She tried to run to it, but I grabbed her shirt collar.

“Listen MinJae!” I zoomed into her face.

She pouted and smiled, trying to hold in her inner happiness, being this close to me. She even tried to kiss me… Gross… Ewe…

“You can’t be with me anymore. Why can’t you just accept that! I just want a happy life, with my friends. You just happen to come along to destroy it!”

My eyes felt watery again.

“BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!  YOU’RE THE ONLY MAN, THAT I FELT GUSHY-MUSHY! AND MISSED YOU EVERYDAY! I LOVED YOU! A LOT! THAT’S WHY I’M SAYING THOSE 3 WORDS OVER AND OVER AGAIN!”

“That… ISN’T GOOD ENOUGH! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I FELT ABOUT YOU! YOU BROKE THE FEELING! NOW ALL OF THAT GUSHY-MUSHY FEELING IS HATE! WHY CAN’T YOU JUST GET AWAY FROM ME! GO FIND A NEW GUY! I DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE! I’VE GOTTEN OVER YOU, EVER SINCE I’VE BEEN THE STUPID PRISON! NOW GET OUT OF MY FACE!” My eyes glew red, meaning I was frustrated.

“I… I don’t want to find a new guy… I want to be with you… You know you can’t get over me. I was your first girlfriend ever since 6th grade…”

“I was deleting our good and also, old, memories…” I started to cry a little. “And even our bad and sad memories….. But….” I took a breath, and held my sadness.

“The hardest part is….. Is…… is…. IS DELETING YOU!”

“What?!”

“DELETING YOU IS DIFFULT! BECAUSE YOU’RE STILL IN MY HEART! IT CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!” I bent down, on my knees, still grabbing her collar.

 

Your POV:

 

I ran downstairs, because TOP wanted ice-cream. Then I started walking towards JiYong.

“JiYong… It’s okay… It’s hard for me, deleting Hyunseung from my heart too.”

“YOU DON’T GET IT ________! YOU NEVER HAD A LONGER RELATIONSHIP THAN US!”

“Well… I was just trying to calm you down bu-“

His eyes turned dark blue.

“JiYong? Why are your eyes blue?”

“Blue is the depressing feeling for the guys and me.”

“MinJae…”

“Yeah?” She answered, her shirt collar still held by JiYong’s hands.

“I think you should go.” I smiled. “TOP!”

“Coming!” TOP shouted.

TOP came down, and shoved JiYong and me away from MinJae.

“OPPA! NOT COOL!” I shouted.

He ingored me, MinJae reached for the knife, planning to stab her heart out.

Instead, TOP pulled the knife away, with his feet. Then he put the knife in his hands, and blew it up.

“WHAT THE HELL!” JiYong shouted. “Hyung can do that? THAT’S UNFAIR! I JUST HAVE STRENGTH, AND SHAPE-SHIFTING, WHILE HE GETS, STRENGTH, SPEED, AND GETS TO BLOW UP STUFF?!”

“Yeah? So? I’m just awesome like that.”

He grabbed MinJae by the foot, dragging her to the roof.

JiYong went to his room, and froze there. I closed the door, and followed TOP.

I saw TOP, throwing her up into the sky. He let go of her foot, and she flew into the sky. He came down, and went to my room. I went to JiYong and Seungri’s room, peeking in what JiYong was doing. I saw him, on the floor, lying there, doing nothing…

“JiYong…” I whispered.

“Come in…” he said, with a tiny smile.

“JiYong… Is all what you said…? True?”

“Yes… It was… I finally got to express my feelings again. Although I’m not that kind of person…”

“Oh… You know what I said about Hyungseung?”

“Yeah... How you couldn’t delete him, from your heart… Even if you do hate him…”

“It’s true.”

“Cool…”

I left the room, he frowned. Then I heard my name, I ingored it. Then I heard:

 

“________.......________.....”

I heard a sigh.

“________....... Please come back…. I need you…. I need you….. To make me…. happy…Come back….Please… _______.... Come back to make me happy…”

 

JiYong’s POV:

“________....... Please come back…. I need you…. I need you….. To make me…. happy…Come back….Please… _______.... Come back to make me happy….”

 

She didn’t answer back…

I walked out of the room, and took a shower. My arms were filled with MinJae’s blood….. With the bad memories starting to come back…

make myself cry…