Robo's Little Past

Living with "Monsters"

Seungri POV:

Since we got all the gang back together, we went on a camping trip... To the moutains.

We drove all the way to the moutains. I hate the moutains. They freeze my oil... So JiYong half his clothes for me to wear, so I can stay warm and keep running!!

We put up our huge tent and a fire. Hyunseung brought the food and snacks. I carried the blankets, JiYong carried the backpacks, and the rest carried the tent from the car trunk to the spot.

Bom and Dara wanted to stay in the car tonight. Tonight... We tell about our little past or tell how we got into the prison... Which I hope I never go back there again.

"We'll start with the youngest!" Daesung happily said.

I get separated from my world and say, "Huh?"

"Youngest gets to go tell their past and or how we got to that ugly prison." JiYong said.

So I began saying what happened.

Oh... Well... It was on a November night when my 'human' dad came home from work. Human mama was in the kitchen making cheesecake for our elders next door," I started. "I was in my plastic tube made out gooey liquid. I woke up and exit out of my tube.

________ was eating melted marshmallows with chocolate around his fingers. JiYong helped noona with the marshmallows. Daesung, Taeyang, and T.O.P were the only people who listened to me, because Hyunseung went walking in the woods.

Human Dad came home with a butcher knife on his right hand. Human mom came to welcome him back home. I sneaked out of my room, and watched the scene from the stairs.

'What's that?' she asked.

'A weapon...' Human Dad said.

He inserted the sharp metal blade into her heart and stomach. She screamed in terror and cried for her life... It wasn't a pretty sight to see. At first I thought that I should call the police... Human Dad screamed my name and said he had a present for me. He spotted me, so he ran up the stairs to get me. I went into the bathroom scarced and thinking that I am going to die with Human Daddy killing me... I smashed the bathroom door open with this metal chair next to the sink. I rushed to get down the side. I knew Human Dad would be waiting at the door, and I went back of the door. He wasn't there he was waiting for me in from the front door. I entered the kitchen and pulled out a drawer and grabbed a thin knife out, and slammed the drawer back in. Human Dad heard me and ran towards me. He held his blade up high while I was just standing there like a popsical. My back tingled in fear, my throat was dry as a desert, my heart stopped beating. Suddenly it's like my arm has a mind of its own, it held the knife up to Human Dad's stomach and boom. The police came in, and saw the only survivor in the building... Me. Then my eyes grew crystal blue... The police knew I was a monster so they jailed me... And all this happened when I was 5 years old.

 

The hyungs look at me like they feel emphathy, noona hugs me so tight I can't breathe.

"Must've been tough..." T.O.P whispered.

"Ye... That town was so harsh. No matter what age you were and you were a monster ANY kind of monster. They'd turn you in. That as duck butts." I grumbled.

"Well at least our little saeng was strong!" Daesung cheered.

"Yeah..." I mumbled.

 


Author Moment:

♥☻☺ Happy International Womens' Day ☺☻♥

WWWWWHHHHHOOOOAAA~~♥

It's been a long time my friends ^^

The more I update, the closer you guys are to those chapters I've been dying to write ^^

Those 3-7 chapters will be worth reading ☺☻

But that's not until you meet this dude named...

Nah I should've ruin it ;)

Please Comment and Subscribe ^^


♥K-NEWS♥♫♪

 

EXO’s official website hints at comeback?

Is EXO finally gearing up for a comeback?

It’s been almost a year since both EXO-K and EXO-M debuted with “MAMA“, and fans have been eagerly waiting for their comeback. There have been hints for a very long time, with tweets from various producers posting photos and sharing news they have worked with the boys along with various supposed wolf-like leaks of songs.

Finally, there seems to be some sort of confirmation from SM Entertainment themselves. The official SMTOWN websites of both EXO-K & EXO-M listed an ‘EXO Korea Showcase‘ under the boys’ career section under their profile tab. The showcase is scheduled to be held on March 31, which falls in line with various rumors that the boys would be returning in the end of March.

 

U-KISS’s “Standing Still” MV is out!

The boys of U-KISS have finally given us their music video after releasing their 3rd album, ‘Collage‘, yesterday!

“Standing Still“, the title track was written by Ryan Jhun, and joins other songs on the albums like Kevin‘s solo “My Reason“, Eli and AJ‘s “Party All the Time“, and Soohyun and Hoon‘s “More Painful than Pain“.

Dressed in all black, the boys have returned with even more charisma than before, if that’s even possible, so check out the music video below!