STAYING AT SHINEE’S DORM

Living with "Monsters"

“Hello! I’m here to see Jonghyun!” I smiled brightly.

“He’s not here.” Said the worker.

“What?” I frowned.

“He’s at his apartment. Why’d you ask?”

“I want to see him, I’m his co-“

“Every fan girl says she his girlfriend, sister, etc. But cousin… this is not necessary miss.”

“B-but!”

“Get out.”

I headed out, and ran into Key and Minho.

“It’s Jonghyun’s cousin!” Minho shouted, he was happy to see me. “You’re prettier in person!”

“I know right!” Key said. “So ________, what are you doing here?”

“________? That’s a nice name.”

“Well, I came to see Jonghyun, but the dude over at the counter won’t let me.” I answered.

“Her voice is pretty also. Dang…” said Minho, he seemed impressed.

“She’s related to Jonghyun, what do you expect? Her voice to be low as a guy? Or sound like Bieber? Or like me? Although… My voice is pretty awesome…”

“We’ll just show you to our dorm. He’s there, hanging out with Onew.”

“Okay, thanks guys.”

“No welcome, your Jonghyun’s cousin, we’ll help anyone close to Jonghyun.”

“Even his haters?”

“Oh no, that’s like against the SHINee Rule.”

“Wow…”

They showed me the way, while on the way, we bought ice-cream. I got on in a cold box, because I wanted to give some to the guys and my friends at home.

Once we reached the dorm, Jonghyun was surprised to see me.

“MY LITTLE ________ CAME TO SEE ME!!!” he shouted.

He ran towards me, with his arms flung opened.

I gave him a hug. (He’s got some hug-tackle.)

“My hometown’s destroyed.”

“Oh no!” Onew said.

“You can live here.” Said a guy from the corner, sipping a bottle of water.

“Who is he?”

“He’s Taemin, the maknae; I think I forgot to introduce him to you, when I got into Shinee…” Jonghyung said.

“You think?” I giggled. “Anyways… That’s nice of you, but I live with my friends a couple miles from here.”

“That’s cool; we can visit you while you’re still living here.” Taemin said.

“He’s a nice dude.” I whispered to Minho.

“He’s not like that to people he’s use to. Once you get to know him, he’ll turn randomly crazy, and hyper. Most of the times, he’s calm.”

“That’s nice to know.”

“Yeah, it is.”

“So ________, would you like to eat before you go?” Taemin asked.

“O-oh, that’s okay. I just came here to see Jonghyun.”

“Yo, Jonghyun, your girlfriend wants to talk to you.” Taemin pointed at me, while holding a water bottle, and looking at Jonghyun.

“I’m his cousin.”

“You guys don’t look like each other.” He sipped some water, and look away. “I assumed you guys were boyfriend and girlfriend.”

“Okay, let’s go talk already.” Said Jonghyun.

I could tell he was annoyed by Taemin’s action.

We went to his room. He asked why I was here.

“Do you have the family photo?”

“Of course I do, what kind of family member would I be?”

“I don’t know, anyways, could I get a copy of it?”

“Here’s a copy, I’d knew you’d lose it, since you lose a lot of stuff, like your dolly at age 6, your binder in 4th grade, your hair pins, pencils, pens, erasers, IPod, notebook, diary, and homework.”

“Hey! I only lost the homework one time!”

“Still counts.”

“Knock, knock.” A voice called.

“Come in.” Jonghyun said.

“The road is blocked with road traffic.” Taemin played with his fingers. “How’d you get here anyways?”

“By cab…” I answered.

“You want to stay until the road is clear. The traffic doesn’t work until 8:45 PM.”

“It’s only 9:00 AM though. That’s a long time, I can’t wait that long.”

“You want to stay or not, answer the question lady.”

“I’ll stay.”

“Okay, I’ll just go back, and make more rayum.”

“Tae, I’ll do it.” Jonghyun said.

“Okay hyung.”

“Good luck oppa.”

“Why good luck?”

“He’s terrible at cooking…”

“Oh shhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…… MINHO HYUNG DON’T LET JONGHYUN DO THE RAYUM!”

I giggled, I played around Taemin’s hair.

“Stop touching my hair.” He said, flapping his arms around.

“But it’s so pretty like...! Whoa, you look awesome in that eyeliner and hair, together.”

“Thanks, my hairstyle choice.” he smiled, he walked out of the room.

I followed from behind.

 

Daesung POV:

“Mean Fall, it’s so cold.” Seungri said.

“Don’t blame the fall, blame Mother Nature.” I said.

“Ahaha, but I don’t want Mother Nature to hate me, then she’ll like do horrible things to me.”

“She turned you into a monster, what else can she do?” Taeyang said.

“Sheesh hyung, you don’t have to be that mean.” I said.

 

It was cold out. Seungri and I were hanging out in hyung’s room, since it’s warm in there. The room was a bit too humid though.

“Where’s ________?”

“She’s been gone for almost…” Taeyang checked the clock, on top of the door. “3 hours.”

“3 hours? But it’s only 10.” I said.

“She left the house at 7 o’clock sharp. Where do you think she is?”

“Maybe she’s finding a spot for JiYong and her to get married some day.” Seungri said.

Hyung and I started to laugh. That could be true, maybe JiYong would agree if he was here.

Hyung was still outside, sitting on a bench next to the lake, in the woods.

 

Taemin POV:

“This rayum is great.” Onew said the one with chicken.

“It’s from the box of rayum we have.” Minho said.

“Ri~ight.” Said Onew.

“We should answer fan-mail after we eat.”Key said.

“Can I join!” ________ asked. “I wanna see what the fans wrote!”

“You can join me, checking my fan-mails ________.” I said.

“That’s cool, Taemin. It’s been months since you’ve been nice to someone else than us.”

“Because my manager came that month.”

“True…”

We finished eating, and got the box of fan mails, gifts, and little charms.

“Here’s a fan mail. That I find interesting…” Minho said.

“Dear Minho…” he started reading it.

“Do you have any special feelings for Taemin? Have you guys ever, secretly, made out in private? Or in the dark ins someone’s room?” he finished.

“Fanfics writers.” ________ said.

“Aigoo, I hate those, I’ve read one of those fanfics, TaeminXMinho. And… Well….it was weird…. So much…. ual…” I said.

“That’s how it’s suppose to be. So the fan girls enjoy it and stuff. Trust me, I’ve experienced it before.” She said.

“What couple was it?”

“JonghyunXKey…”

Jonghyun was drinking, and sudden spitted it out, choking.

“WHAT THE! WHY’D YOU DO THAT?” Key shouted.

“Wanted to know what it was like.” She murmured.

“T-TH-THAK’S- THAT’S NOT COO-COOL!”Jonghyun said.

“YEAH! I think OnewXJonghyun is better!” Onew said.

Then Jonghyun started to choke more.

“Why does everyone WANT me!” he shouted.

“I don’t want you hyung. I rather jump off a cliff, than be with you.” I said.

“Thanks that lighten the mood.” Jonghyun said, in sarcasm.

“But…” Jonghyun started talking again. “SERIOUSLY ONEW?! Why’d you think that?!”

“I saw a meme with you feeding me chicken, and a fanfic…” Onew said.

“All that for chicken?!”

“Yeah! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE CHICKEN!!??”

“I found a stranger one…” ________ said, pointing at me.

“It says…:

Dear Taemin,

What’s it like, hanging with the oppas.

Have you ever experienced ‘it’?

If you were a girl, who’d you go out with.

I hope you pick Jonghyun, because you guys almost looked like you guys kissed each other at one concert. I almost died at that party. Plus you guys look so cute together.

If you guys ever did kiss, I’d die right away.

If I was someone else, I’ll secretly make you guys kiss, and then make you guys MAKING OUT!!! ISN’T THAT AWESOME!??!?!”

 

“Ugh… Put that in… Unknown Pile…” Jonghyun said. “Also known as, I’m-Not-Answering Pile” said Minho.

“Yeah…” I uttered.

“Best pile there is.” Key said.

“Yep, then we just shred it, and play it, making them into snowflakes or something like that.” Onew said.

“I wanna do that!” She said.

“You’ve never done it before?” I asked.

“No! Because my parents were too over protective, about me having scissors!”

“It’s true, I’ve been to her house about a couple times, and seen her get in trouble for holding scissors.” Jonghyun said.

“Some parents she got. You must’ve had a fun childhood.” I chuckled..

“I was in my room most of the time, playing on the computer, doing homework from school, playing with my dolls, stuff.”

“Good thing, I don’t have your parents.”Key said.

“Yeah, but without them, I wouldn’t be born, or be related to Jonghyun.”

 

JiYong POV:

“UGH! WITHOUT ________, MY LIFE IS BORING AS THE FISHES!” I groaned.

TOP came over, and sat next to me.

“Hey hyung.” I looked over, and then I looked over again.

“You got a haircut.” I pointed out.

“Yeah, I like it this way. You like it? I did it myself.” He said.

“It’s awesome, I want to dye mine into blue and pink.”

“Your beanie has to cover your horn though.”

“I’ll do it in my bathroom.”

“Let’s go do it right now.”

“Okay…”

“First take off your shirt.”

“What?!”

“You heard me, take off your shirt.”

“I can’t j-“

TOP stripped my shirt off, and threw it into the lake.

My tattoos were showing, he was ignoring them. We went straight to the bathroom, and dyed my hair pink at the pink, and blue everywhere else, expect my little horn.

I waited a couple hours, for it to dry.

It was finished. I looked awesome in it.

TOP came over, and fluffed my hair.

“Fluffy Ji.” He said.

“5-year-old hyung.” I smiled.

 

Aish, I felt like he was flirting with me, I’m sure falling for him. Seriously, if I was a girl, I’d date him, but… I’m a dude, and I love ________ more!!!! He he!!

 

 

Back To You:

“Tae… I’m tired…” I said.

“You can sleep on my shoulder.” He said.

“Your shoulder is hard…”

“You can go sleep on the couch then.”

“No… I wanna sleep on you, because you’re warm…”

I snuggled up, and got comfortable on his shoulder. Soon, I started to fall. Taemin catched me, and put my head on his lap. He lap was more comfortable than his bone-like shoulders. I felt a sudden coldness to my body, it was a blanket. Taemin left off, and replaced his lap with a pillow. The pillow was also cold, so I just walked around, with the blanket. I fell onto the couch. It was hard-landing. It’d be harder if I fell on somebody that was on the couch sitting.

 

Taeyang POV:

“Taeyang-oppa!” Dara screamed.

“What Dara?”

“Can I use your hair for something?”

“No.”

“Why?”

“Because I’m going to take a shower.”

“Okay…”

Then, Seungri came along, and came next to me.

“S- Never mind.”

“What? What were you gonna say to me?”

“If I could borrow some of your hair…”

“How many?”

“ALL OF THEM!”

“Woah whoa whoa,” I said. “Why do you need to take all of his hair?”

“I’m making a cap, and need human hair.”

“…… Go ask Minhyuk, he has tons of hair. Look at Seungri’s, his hair had less hair!” I said.

“Okay… MINHYUK OPPA!!”

She left screaming out his name.

I sighed, and so did Seungri.

“That was close…” I said.

“What was close?” A voice said.

Seungri and I both looked at the right, there, we saw Bom in her room listening to music, and rapping along, with mini posters, and headphones.

“… Ugh…” we both said.

“How close, I fell!” Seungri said.

“YEAH! He almost slammed the floor. He could’ve broken his head!” I said.

“I could!?” Seungri said, in an alert way.

“Yep… Maybe…” I slid over to his, and whispered into his ear. “Since you’re a cyborg/robot, you can’t really break your head…”

“Oh...! What?”

“Aigoo… since you’re a cyborg/robot, so, you can’t break your head.”

“But you just said, I could.”

“Because we’re acting like humans!”

“Acting like what?” Bom interrupted.

“Nothing!” Seungri and I shouted.

We went separate ways, I went to the bathroom, Seungri went to the extra bedroom, used as a game room, and Bom went back to her room, listening to music, and playing computer.

That was close…

 

Daesung POV:

“MINHYUK OPPA!!!” shouted Dara.

You know, that girl…. is stranger than us…

So weird…

So, I was watching TV, I saw that JiYong dyed his hair, and TOP had a haircut.

I can’t believe JiYong was still wearing that beanie.

He wears a cap sometimes, but mostly his red beanie.

He ask Dara about having some of hers, she has like 100 caps that she doesn’t wear.

“No! I DON’T WANT TO GIVE YOU ALL MY HAIR!!! NUU!!!!” Minhyuk said.

“Why don’t you just buy a wig, then cut some of hair and put it on your new cap? Much easier, than running to someone, and chasing them with sharp scissors.” I said.

“B-but, the store is so far away!” Dara whined.

“I’ll take you there; you just have to put the scissor down.” Minhyuk shouted, getting ready to encounter.

I walked to the lake, throwing pebbles into the water.

The house is simply boring without ________...

“Hi hyung.” A voice called.

It was Seungri, JiYong came along with him. He sat next to me, and Seungri sat near to the lake than we were.

“Hyung, look there fish in the water.”

“It’s a lake, what do you expect there to be, unicorns?”

“Unicorns would be nice, but too bad we have one of those, fish things.”

“We don’t even know how to fish, Daesung. How do you expect us to fish, if we ?”

“We could use our hands.”

“You have sharp claws, I think you can do that, while we just sit here, and see you fail.”

“I won’t fail! I’ll succeed!! Unlike you, you’ll never catch a fish with your tiny, painted, finger nails!”

“TOP painted them… Let’s go for a challenge.”

“Challenge? You’re asking me…? I’d beat you, even if I didn’t try.”

Then we felt a sudden joint, hyung and me fell over, and got into the lake.

TOP pushed us.

“Just go already, and stop your bragging and stuff, and go do it in action.” He said.

“YEAH!” Seungri threw a pebbles at us.

“You guys are hanging out here? But it’s so cold here, plus the lake is freezing cold!!” Taeyang said, out of nowhere.

“We know it’s cold, but it’s TOP who pushed us. Thank for the push, hyung.” JiYong said.

Seungri threw pebbles at us again, “Just start already!” he shouted.

“Fine, fine. May the best man win.” JiYong said.

“May the worse man, lose.” I said.

“Stop it you two.” Minhyuk said, from behind.

“1….”

JiYong and I got ready.

“2….”

My heart felt excited, and pumped. Maybe it would burst out.

“…..13! GO!” Seungri shouted.

We both took a step, then looked at Seungri.

“Why 13?” we all asked him.

“Because! I felt like skipping it all the way to 13!” he answered.

“Aish, j-just start already…” Taeyang said.

 

Onew POV:

“JONGHYUN! TRUTH OR DARE!” _________ shouted.

“Truth!” He answered.

“Hmm… Have you ever pissed in your pants, in public?”

“No. Never. Ever. In. My. Whole. Life. No.” he said.

“One sentence would’ve been fine hyung.” Taemin said.

“I know, I just wanted to sound for awesome…”

“Your awesome as always.” ___________ said.

“Okay, Taemin truth or dare?”

“DARE!!”

It’s 10, and the road is clear.

“________...” I whispered to her.

“What Onew?”

“The road people are gone, you can go before some of your friends think you’ve been kidnapped, or missing.”

“O-okay.”