The Problem with MinJae

Living with "Monsters"

 

So, it's Tuesday... It's been a while since I've seen Park Bom TT^TT, I mean yeah it's only been 2 days. Yesterday, she was sick and I was stuck with Jiyong all day. He has the same schedule as me. It's a good thing, cause I need to cool him down. The others seem to be calm most of the time ^^. today was a bit akward:

Reason:

MinJae POV: (Jin Ae is a person i made up, and she looks like Park Bom ^^ hopefully, it makes sense :P)

It was a summer day, I was at my boyfriend's house, his name is JiYong. What a cutie he is, he had a good taste in fashion, and he's really nice.

It was 9:34 PM, and i had to go home.

" I'm going home, bye Ji!!" I said

" Nuu!!! Ji wants Minnie to stay with him!" He whined

I couldn't resist but stay with him.

"Minnie!!! Want to go to the park ^^" He scaid in a cheerful way.

" Yeah I do!" I answered

We got out of his house, and went to this HUGE PARK!! It was a couple mintues away from his house.

While on the way, people gave us the I-Don't-Like-You face to JiYong. Why do people hate him? He never did anything wrong... in his whole LIFE!! Sure, he's a bitty-bit weird. But he's all human ^^

It was 10:56, and the moon looked beautiful.

"Minnie!! You look so beautiful under the moonlight~!"

I blushed as red as a strawberry, he smiled gently. After what he said, he transformed....

Black and red hair, one horn, black clothes.... piercings, smokey eyes..... He.... he looked like amonster.....

 

" Oh no.... NOT NOW!!! Jenie!! Please don't leave me!! Please don't leave.... I love you... I'm not a MONSTER... I'm normal right?? RIGHT!?!? Even, if I was you could still love me!!" He said.

 

" No.... I can't love you... you're a monster, and you know monsters aren't allowed here! Go leave me alone! YOU'LL JUST GET ME IN TROUBLE!" I yelled at him

His eyes were watery, I was the kind of person who hates getting in trouble. Espacially, if it was A HUGE RULE in the town.... i hate monsters.... they killed my parents when I was 5.... I had to live alone..... I didn't break up with him yet....

Next Day:

I ignored Jiyong, and whenever he looked at me, I would give him that look everyone gives to him. He got gloomer DAY BY DAY, I hated him as days went by. I'm thinking he going to get caught on purpose... There was a time he said to me, " I don't want to live anymore... you loved me very much, and now you hate me......" Next day, I didn't see him. 4 years went by, and I regretted hating him and treating him badly...

I'm so sorry JiYong.....

-------------------------------------------------

(Enough with sad STORIES! Back to present ^^)

So, today at school Bom said Hi to JiYong, and he ingored her and nudged her.

" JiYong, say sorry to Bom! What did she even do? "

" ......" JiYong walked over to Bom, and said, "...... Sorry..... " It sounded like he didn't mean it.... days went by, and JiYong was mean to Bom. Then on Saturday, I was listening to my songs while doing my homework, and heard JiYong in the kitchen, so I stopped and rushed to him.

" Oppa~! Why were you so mean to Bom!! Don't you like her?!? She's so nice!"

" Because... she looks like the girl, I've dated 7 years ago..."

" What's her name??"

" MinJae... she's probably older than me now."

"What'd she do?"

" It's a long story..."

" It's okay, I have time!" I said with a smile.

He grinned and told me what happened 7 years ago.

" I'm.... so... sorry about your break up....."

" Yeah, she loved me very much. But.... she probably regrets it..."

" Umm.... okay...."

I went back to my room, and retelling the whole story in my head.

 

" 'Oh no.... NOT NOW!!! Jenie!! Please don't leave me!! Please don't leave.... I love you... I'm not a MONSTER... I'm normal right?? RIGHT!?!? Even, if I was you could still love me!!' I said.

 

' No.... I can't love you... you're a monster, and you know monsters aren't allowed here! Go leave me alone! YOU'LL JUST GET ME IN TROUBLE!' She yelled at me..."

 

I seriously felt sad for JiYong..... Next day, jiyong got nicer to Bom, guess he just needed let something out. A person who would listen to him....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S MOMENT:

I got emotional over this. and plus WHO THE HECK WOULD HATE GD!!! HE'S LIKE PERFECT!!