Another Birthday

Living with "Monsters"

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

The noise couldn’t stop, I was enjoying my TV time, while the guys were all playing, Just Dance 4, Aish.

I got out of the couch, and walked to the door. Man, today was my lazy day!

I saw Hyungseung at the door; I was too lazy to look in the keyhole, or the window.

I slammed the door; he stopped it with his 4 fingers.

“What do you want Hubbie?”

“HUBBIE!? ARE WE DATING AGAIN!! OH MY GOD! YESH!!!”

“I thought of a nickname for you. We’re not going to date again, after what you did to meh heart.”

“BUT HYUNA WAS Y, AND WE EVEN HAD ‘IT’!”

“Well, we didn’t do ‘it’.” I murmured. “All we did was hangout as buds.”

“BUT I LIKE FIERCE WOMEN!! D:” he made a sad face, and grabbed my hands stomping.

“No.” I shouted. I struggled getting my hands free.

“Hyungseung wants ________ to be thar!”

He tried sounding cute.

I refused and looked away.

He pulled my face over, and zoomed in, into my face.

“Wow, you’ve got some nice eyes…” he said.

“Thanks.” I couldn’t stop staring at his eyes also, because he made me look at his face. “You’ve got some nice eyes too. But why blue contacts?”

He kissed me. I struggled again, trying to slap him, but he held my hands quite hard, plus my face.

“You’ve got a nice face…” he his lips. “And some soft lips….”

“Yeah so?”

“I enjoy your kisses.”

“I don’t.”

“Then how come…” he slid his finger across my face. “You close your eyes?”

“BECAUSE IT SMELLED LIKE SH-!!!” A voice shouted from above.

It was TOP-oppa, man he’s awesome like that. He just ruins/interrupt a scene whenever he can.

“IT SMELLED SO BAD!” he flapped his hand. “She almost fainted!”

“Here’s an invitation.” He kissed me again. Aish, I seriously don’t like that guy.

“Where’s the invitation?”

“It’s right here.” He pulled it, from his pocket. “Welcome to my mom’s birthday, I hope you can come. She think we’re still dating…Noona isn’t coming.”

“Noona?”

“Hyuna is a noona. She’s about one month older than me.”

“Whoa….. And you guys…… had ‘it’?”

“Yep. But…. I think I would’ve enjoyed more with…. You.”

I smiled and slammed the door. He slid down the door, and pleased me to do it with him. I didn’t answer back. Instead, I got a bucket of chocolate pudding, and ran upstairs. I went into Taeyang and Daesung’s room, where all the guys were hanging out without me… I told TOP to open the window, again, since he shut it.

“Hey…. ________?” TOP asked.

“Yeah?” I answered.

“What are you planning to do with that pudding?”

“Drop it onto Hyungseung…”

“WHAT!” shouted Taeyang, heading my direction, then Seungri, then Daesung, then JiYong.

I thought they would enjoy it…

“OH NO!” shouted JiYong.

“We shall pour the pudding onto him…… Together…… hehehe...” Seungri giggled.

Oh yeaaaahhhhh……” shouted Daesung.

I waited for them at the window, they paused the game, and we all poured the pudding onto Hyungseung.

 

We laughed until it hit him.

“That’s a no, and by the way.” I giggled, and couldn’t finish my sentence.

“She’s not coming to your birthday party!” TOP finished.

“Make sure, your breath doesn’t smell like , when you eat that pudding!” TOP shouted, along with Daesung.

We all high-fived, Hyungseung got furious and ran in a cab. He got driven away.

 

We celebrated with a day with Just Dance 4.

Taeyang got in 1 place.

Seungri got in Second.

JiYong and I were tied.

Daesung in Fourth.

And TOP……

In 5th place….

He may at dancing, but…. It always makes us laugh. This is why we’re going to call him, by his nickname JiYong and Taeyang came up with.

ChoomTOP...

 

AUTHOR'S MOMENT:

There's more coming!! I went 32-58!!! :DD BE PROUD OF ME TOP G'S!!!


 

Random Gif Time!!