TO THE POOL!

Living with "Monsters"

" ______ ! Today is hot...... and it's the beginning of spring..... " Seungri whined.

" IMMA DIE HOT.... Not like.... I'm going to die y...... like die sweating. " whined JiYong.

" The pool is open... but.... we have no money..... " I sighed.

" TO THE SCHOOL! " yelled Daesung. He did a Super-Man pose whiling yelling.

" Um..... how is that going to help us get money? " TOP asked.

" Doesn't the school give us money after a month? "

" That's tomorrow..... "

" BUT TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF MARCH! "

" True....."

" ..... "

" ..... "

" ..... "

" LET'S GO GET OUR BUTTS TO THE SCHOOL! " I shouted.

" GET YOUR TUSHY OFF THE COUCH AND LET'S GO! " yelled JiYong.

The 4 guys pushed JiYong and me out the door, and said, " You guys should spend some quality time together. " All of them smiled, and locked the door shut.

" GUYS! WHAT THE HECK, LET US BACK IN! " we shouted.

I tried opening the door, but they locked it. JiYong tried to knock the door down, but it was a fail.

" GUYS! LET US BACK IN! " I shouted, slamming the door with my shoulder.

" We will, when you guys come back with the money, and spend some quality time together! " they shouted.

" WHY COULDN'T WE BE LOCKED IN THE CLOSET!! " complained JiYong.

" Let's just go, the school isn't far. "

We started walking, and the 4 guys were laughing and grinning while we were going.

" SCORE!! "

" Sssh!!! They'll hear us! "

" I HOPE THEY KISS DURING THE WALK!! " screamed Seungri out the window.

I blushed, and looked at JiYong, he also, was looking at me blushing.

" We're.... not.... gonna..... ki......ss....... " I murmured.

" YEAH SEUNGRI! YOU'RE WRONG! " yelled JiYong.

" YOU GUYS KISSED AT HER BIRTHDAY! " shouted Seungri.

" THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT! AND I TOLD YOU THAT! "

" Sure it was hyung ^^ " shouted Daesung.

JiYong started walking fast, and held my hand.

" JiYong, it's nothing to be embarrsed about.... "

We almost reached the school, I stopped, and JiYong almost tripped. We were still holding hands.

" Oppa~! " I whispered.

JiYong looked at me, doing an aegyo. It made him smile, and said, " What is it? "

" My feet hurt!! "

He crouched down, and said to get on his back.

We entered the school, and went straight to the office.

" Why..... are..... you.... on his back? " the secatary asked me.

" My feet hurt, so he carried me. He's so awesome!!! " I shouted.

" And hands- I mean a sweetheart... " she smiled.

" And handsome? " JiYong said.

" WHAT ARE YOU GUYS HERE FOR?! " she yelled.

JiYong and me looked at her name tag.

" Well Mrs......................................... Mrs, we'd like the monthly money, the school pays us. "

" Yeah..... what..... she said! " JiYong shouted.

She handed us each 25000 won. ( 25,000 = About $20 )

I took the money, and together we got 50000 ( You can do the math xD )

JiYong ran home, while I was on his back.

" They're home! "

" JiYong is carring ______. "

" We should've done this months AGO! "

" They're going to fall in love and have BABIES!! " shouted Seungri, who was looking out the window.

The guys and I stared at him, with the what-the-heck-face.

" WHAT THE HECK SEUNGRI! "

" What? You would've said it to! "

" NO WE WOULDN'T! "

" Oh... well... then I'm just weird. " he popped his inside.

I ran to the door, hoping Daesung would open after I would be in the front of the door. Turns out, he didn't open it, I ran into the door, falling down. The  JiYong catched me. I woke up, on the couch, JiYong sat on the kitchen eating some kimchi.

" JIYONG!!! " I shouted.

" WHAT ______!? " he shouted back.

" What time is it? "

" 12:14 PM. "

I got up, and yelled, " POOL TIME!! "

" COMING DOWN! "

" HURRY SEUNGRI! "

" HURRY BINGU TOP! "

" ...... YEAAAAA~! "

" Wait.... You guys know how to swim right? "

" Yeah! "

" Do you guys have swimming trunks? "

" Swimming what? "

" Swimming Trunks. "

" What the heck are those noona? "

" Their like shorts.... but for swimming.... "

" So...... their like...... shorts? But for swimming? "

" Guess so.... "

" WE DON'T HAVE THOSE! NOONA! WHY DIDN'T YOU BUY SOME! "

" I don't know.... "

" LET'S GO! "

We went to the mall, getting trunks for the guys.

" Noona..... this is kinda embrassing.... " Seungri stood out, and the pattern.... was... ermmmm.... I scootched over to him, and whispered, " Get back in..... " I pushed him, and he stumbled getting in.

We rushed to the pool, and jumped in.

" COLD!! " screamed JiYong and Taeyang.

" It's not cold, you gotta wait for about 5 minutes. " said Daesung.

I laughed, and moments later, I got really bored and splashed water at TOP, JiYong, and Seungri. JiYong tackled me, and Seungri and TOP splashed water. Soon we played water tag, then suddenly.............

" HELP!!! "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Moment:

D:

I might be moving .... NUU!! I LIKE IT HERE DD:

 

News:

 ( Haha I've decided to do this because I'm always bored xD )

 

G-Dragon clarifies that the woman in the ‘CRAYON’ MV is not him:

You know the part, when you see the back of him? That's not GD, when he turns his around, that's him.... Good thing that wasn't GD... because.... if it was.... I would've been jealous of his legs xD

 

G-Dragon chooses T.O.P as Big Bang member he has the least amount of contact with:

He says, "The other members are young so they frequently contact me, but T.O.P doesn’t do that. " He went on and explained more. " T.O.P is usually like that. If the members are texting and open up a chat room, he doesn’t really join in on the conversation. But he says he doesn’t realize this."

 

So I'm guessing.... he's alone when in chat room D:?

 

 

Psy’s “Gangnam Style” music video removed from Youtube’s ‘Most Liked’ chart?:

What the hell?!?! ( Sorry o-o ) WAE?! WHY! It's way more popular than Call Me Maybe.... I don't like that song e.e

Earlier this month, fans of Psy and K-pop alike celebrated when ”Gangnam Style” triumphed by becoming the number one ‘Most Liked‘ Youtube video. Several days later, the Guinness World Records‘ official site.  With this achievement, Psy confirmed the major success of his latest hit as well as shocked many by claiming a higher spot compared to international stars such as Adele, Justin Bieber, Gotye, and LMFAO.

Recently, however, fans have begun to notice a little detail that has put their invisible-horse-riding to a brief halt. It appears that Psy’s viral music video has been taken off of Youtube’s Most Liked chart, even though it should be still reigning supreme with its approximately 2.5 million likes.

In fact, “Gangnam Style” does not appear on any of the all-time Youtube charts, despite having enough video views (250M+ views; expected ranking of ~#24 ‘Most Viewed’) and comments (1.2M+ comments; expected ranking of #8 ‘Most Discussed’) to rank on those charts as well. Maybe because of  a glitch? Or Maybe.... it has purposly have been removed.

 

Hyunseung’s father passes away:

Hyunseung's father passed away, with a heart attack... aww..... Let's support the 6th member of BIGBANG :D...well.... use to.... Anyways, he was shocked, there will be a funeral on the 22nd. Which was about 3 days ago... ( Today: Sept: 25 2012 )

R.I.P

Hyunseung's Dad ^^

 

2NE1′s CL hacked Dara’s Twitter?:

She didn't really hack, Dara just left her account on, and CL snatched it while Dara was getting make-up on. CL wrote:

“Wow. I’m a dummy”, “Ooh-Eh. Wowie-Oh-Ooh-Eh-Oh-Yoohoo”, “I love you”, and “I am Ssandora Park”.

Jung II Woo commented: Are You Drunk?

Park Bom commented: “What are you doing?” and “Laliloolelo”

 

“Gangnam Style” parody “Batman Style” has netizens laughing:

Yes, once again it's about Gangnam Style!

Dark Knight’s “Gangnam Style” is becoming a hot topic among netizens.

American pop star T-Pain recently shared the hilarious picture above when tweeting,”Oppa Batman style!!”

The picture showed the characters from the movie ‘Dark Knight Rises‘ parodying one of the scenes from Psy‘s “Gangnam Style” music video.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like a boss now xD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gifs:

 

 

So Daesung's hair is no longer gray... but..... dirty blonde?

 

 

GTOP!!! :DD

GTOP SHIPPERS!

 

 

 

 

OMG~~! SOME LEGIT GIF!

 

Can't stop looking at GD's apperence..... HIS LIPS ARE SO RED!...... Why am I looking at his lips... o-o

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Legit way to put on your headphones T.O.P

 

 

 

You that ring pop....

 

 

 

SO Y :D

 

And this one :D

 

y goatee there T.O.P ^^

 

 

 

LET'S GO TO SLEEP :DD TO THE BED!


 

I'll be walking like a boss ^^

 

Or maybe not >.>

 

 

TOP will never know I took his ice cream kekeke

 

LET'S GO!

Wait a couple more gifs...

 

 

WE'LL BE DANCING TO THE BED!

Or maybe not....

 

Mkay I'll go ^^

I'll spam some GTOP here....