What a School Day

Living with "Monsters"

IT'S FRIDAY!! Stupid school..... why couldn't it be vacation day, well Minhyuk, Bom, and the guys will be there! And that bastard Hyungseung.... aish.... But still!

 

" ________! " shouted Seungri.

" WHAT? " I shouted back.

" WE GOTTA GET TO SCHOOL....... TOP WHAT'RE YOU DOIN WITH THAT ICE CREAM! "

" Nothing.... just gonna finish it........ I just remembered we forgot to buy cake.... " uttered TOP.

I came downstairs dressed casual, and when I got there, TOP and Seungri sat at the tble and ate ice cream alone, JiYong, Taeyang, and Daesung were watching TV, eatting cereal, I joined TOP and Seungri. The counch looked crowded, the table didn't.

 

" So.... are we going to quit today? " TOP asked.

" No.... maybe on Monday you guys can. " I answered.

" WHY?! We gotta wait for 4 days, and I don't like waiting... " whined Seungri.

" I don't know, just felt like you guys should quit on a Monday.... "

" We could've quit today. "

" I don't want you guys to leave today! I'd be lonely, I'd have no one to walk to school, and hom with.... "

" Why couldn't we quit after 2 weeks? " shouted TOP and Seungri

" 2 weeks?...... 1 week.. " I said.

" 14 days. " suggested Seungri.

" 7 days. " I murmured.

" Okay! " they both said.

" A-YO ______! " yelled JiYong.

" What? "

" IT'S TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL!! GO GO GO!! " he yelled.

All of us rushed to go to school, and finishing our breakfast, some of us even choked.

We rushed in, I bumped into someone, while the guys went to get their schedule.

" HEY! Can't you watch where you're going? I'm in a rush! " I yelled.

" Oh sorry sorry!! " apologized the person.

" .... It's okay, I didn't watch, I was going either...... Sorry... " I also apologized.

" ______? "

" What? Do I know you? "

" I'm Minhyuk? You seriously don't know me? I was at your house 4 days AGO! " he yelled.

" MINHYUK!!!!!! OH MEH GAW!!! " I hugged him really tight, it was nice to see him at school. " LET'S GO GET OUR SCHEDULE!! " I yelled.

I helped him up, and we ran to the office.

" I have.... Art, Science, Math, Social Studies, Music, then Gym. What do you have? " he asked.

" I have.... Math, Art, Science, Social Studies, Music, and then Gym... WE'RE MEET SOCIAL STUDIES, MUSIC AND GYM!!!!" I sqeauled.

" YAY!! See you later, class is abuot to start. " he left off, skipping and me alone walking up to Math, there I saw JiYong and Daesung. They smiled in delight, I did too.

" ______! SIT HERE!! SIT HERE! " Daesung shouted.

" Daesung, she can sit where she can. " JiYong whispered.

There wasn't any seats left but in front of them, so I sat in front of them. Daesung was pointing to the seat next to him, and a girl took it. Notice, they're surrounded by girls. I'm surround by boys and girls, hehehe.

" ______! Help..... me..... " whispered Daesung.

JiYong punched him in the shoulder.

" I mean... Help us... these girls are scaring us.. " Daesung corrected.

" How.... are they scary? " I asked.

" More like creepish.... " JiYong said.

" they're taking pictures of us, some are giving us gifts, one of them asked one of us out an- " JiYong cutted Daesung off.

" You mean you, Daesung, I wasn't asked out. " JiYong said.

" Whatever.... one almost gave JiYong a kiss. "

" I want my kiss to be with....... you-know-who.... "

" And one of them has a picture of all five of us..... HELP US!! " screamed Daesung, in a quiet voice.

" One of you can sit with me. "

They thought and thought, then JiYong shouted, " Hey girls, which do you like more? Me? Or Him? "

" HIM!! " shouted he girls.

" Go dude, I can take these girls. " he smiled and patted Daesung's back.

" Okay hyung.... CAREFUL OR THE GIRLS ARE GONNA STRIP YOUR CLOTHES OFF! " Daesung uttered.

Daesung sat next to me, the girls glared at us with their disgusted faces.

" WHO IS THAT B*TCH? "

" This..... b*tch has my man. "

" THAT MAN.... IS MY MAN! "

" Oh no she didn't... "

Then Bom came in, and JiYong waved his hands at the seat next to him.

" BOM. SEAT. NOW! " he yelled.

The girls didn't pay much attention to JiYong, because they were fighting over Daesung and me sitting next to each other.

Bom rushed to the seat, the girls glared at her, yelling:

" B*TCH WHAT'RE YOU DOIN? "

" I'm sitting down... " Bom answered.

" THAT GUY IS SUPPOSE TO BE WITH ME! "

" Um, first of all, how do you know? Can you tell the future? Can you tell what I'm going to do to your face. In the next 3 second, if you don't shut your trap? Or leave us alone?"

" .......  " The girls walked back to their seats and stod quiet.

" Thank... YOU BOMMIE!!! I have survived...... DAESUNG GET BACK HERE! "

" WE'RE SAFE!! THANKS BOM!! " screamed Daesung.

" DAESUNG! Quiet down. " yelled the teacher.

" Sorry.... "

Daesung and Bom switched seats, and we talked about BIGBANG, kekeke.

After 3 schedules, I met Minhyuk and Taeyang.

" SIT DOWN EVERYONE! IT'S SOCIAL STUDIES, NOT SOCIAL TIME! " yelled the teacher.

That teacher is no fun, he really does love Social Studies, he's been teaching the sbuject for 30 years. Man, I wouldv'e retired already. He's also very loud, you can even hear it from the stairs, which is like a couple yards away.

" EVERYONE...... EVERYONE! " he rang a bell. " EVERYONE BE QUIET! We have a new student who transfered here. He used to be a gaurd, his dad is also a gaurd, but he retired. Everyone please give a warm welcome to Lee Minhyuk! "

I sat next to Minhyuk, and he felt noxious, I told him I would walk with him all the way down, and come back up to my seat.

" H-hello! I'm Lee Minhyuk, it's nice to see you all. Yes it's true, I was a gaurd, for about 2 weeks... and my dad was also one. He retired 10 years later, because he was getting old. But he's only 34 years old, that's not very old. "

" Thank you,  would you like to answer some..... qustions before you go back?! "

"....... S-sure! "

" MINHYUK!! " a girl called. " WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO OUT WITH ME? "

" Umm... that's not really a question....... " he murmured.

" Min! " I shouted. " What was it like to be a gaurd for 2 weeks? " I smiled after shouting.

" Uh, it was really fun, some of the guys treated me like I was family. " he smiled.

All the girls awed, I just nodded and sat back, stretching.

" Hey, I can't see his face, move your hands. " whined a girl.

Taeyang shouted out, " WHAT MADE YOU WANT TO QUI- BECOME A GAURD? "

" Oh I didn't want to be one. My dad made me take the job. "

" Awww, poor baby! " yelled twevle girls.

Seriously, if they awe again, I will.... and I mean it.... I will have to get Bom back.

" Anymore questions? " Minhyuk asked.

" No? Okay. " Minhyuk was half-way to his seat until a guy screamed, " WILL YOU GIVE ME AN AUTOGRAPH! " the guy took his shirt off, and swang it.

" HEY! YOU'RE VOICE CAN'T BE LOUDER THN THE TEACHERS! " shouted the teacher.

".........."

" GIVE ME YOUR AUTOGRAPH PLEASE!! "

" ....... "

" I WON'T PUT MY SHIRT BACK ON, UNTIL YOU GIVE ME YOUR AUTOGRAPH! "

" ..... "

" MINHYUK GIVE HIM AN AUTOGRAPH! "

" Ugh.... I'm not even famous... "

" BUT YOU'RE SO ADORABLE! CUTE! AND HAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWTTTTTTT! " the girls screamed.

" AUTOGRAPH! AUTOGRAPH! AUTOGR-"

" Okay sir, I'll give you an autograph just put your shirt, back on first. "

" I WANT YOU!! " I yelled.

Minhyuk looked at me, with a what-the-heck-face. I did the trolling face, and did a lip motion saying, " I was kidding! "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Momment:

HEY TOP G's!!! :DD

Did you hear?

TOP had surgery on his hand.... Hope his hand gets better ^^

His hand got hurt by glass, while filming his new movie, " Alumus " or something like that.... >.>

He'll still be doing ALIVE ^^ YAY!

I think it also said the bandages will be off in 2 or 3 weeks. That won't be long as long as TOP is fine :DD

 

Can't wait @_@

UNDERWEAR MODEL :DD

JFHKUSYFUIREYAUEIOWUYRFJKSH My friend just told me I was y e.e....... I told her it was GD..... then she was like: *-* Let me see.....

 

November:
[TBA] Big Bang (TBA)
 
This is awesome, found this at ALLKPOP Forum ^^
 
 

*-* No abs...... Who cares, GD IS WEARING PINK :DD

 

 

 

 

NO NOT BETTER D:

 

 

\

 

GD: Whaaaaaa?

 

TOP with the mint hair, blonder hair, purple hair, black..... etc...... LOOK GOOD IN ALL OF THEM!! @_@

 

So am I :D

 

WHY SO SERIOUS?!

 

Ahahaq xDD

Wait.... Malfboy knows korean o-o?

 

 

 

OMG!! I should do that sometimes, I'm tired of finding places to hide.... THANKS TOP :DD

 

BRB DYING

 

Your..... rap?? I thought you were TOP D:

 

 

O[]O.....

 

:D

 

CHU BEAUTIFUL :D

 

XDD

 

 

Me: DID YOU SAY ICE-CREAM? :D

TOP: No.

Me: e.e

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Anywayz..

GOODBYE :D