I’ll Fly Away...

Living with "Monsters"

It was a gloomy day out; JiYong didn’t eat his breakfast, at all. Not even a bite out of it. I know that JiYong is gloomy on dark days.

But...

Hyungseung came down, and saw Minhyuk wrapping his arms around Bom and me. He looked away, and slowly walked back upstairs.

“AND CUT!” TOP shouted.

 

Hyungseung POV:


Hyungseung’s Room:

Red walls

White tiled floor

White swirls on the red walls

Huge Black and White Piano near the window

Deep Blue Desk near the piano

Huge TV

Computer

Composer Book on top of Piano


Whoa, Minhyuk wrapping his arms around Bom and ________, dang, some player he is...

 

...SO COLD!!! I FORGOT MY SWEATER!!!!! AHH!!!! WHOA HUGE BEE...! Oh wait, that’s just a big fly... WHOA, BIGGEST FLY, I’VE EVER SEEN!

 

I ran back downstairs.

“AND CUT!” TOP said.

“What are you guys, doing?” I asked.

“I don’t know... Something random I guess?” Bom said.

“Oh... I thought Minhyuk was like... Being a play-yah....”

“You’re the only play-yah here.” JiYong said, pushing me over the stairs.

“JiYong! WHAT THE HECK, HE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!” ________ shouted.

“Shut up ________.” JiYong growled, going up the stairs.

“It’s okay noona, he’s just like that, maybe he’ll... Turn back to normal... When the thunderstorm is over... yeah... something like that...” Seungri said.

“He’s mostly like that anyways. I think it’s a hurricane than a thunderstorm.” TOP said.

DING DONG!

I walked over to the door, and opened it.

 

YOU POV:

“Who’s at the door?” I said.

I looked over; it was Taemin, Jonghyun, and Baekhyun.

“BAEKHYUN!!!!” I shouted.

I tackled him with a hug, we fell down, but I gave him a hug, he enjoyed it.

Dara and Bom went to the kitchen, to get water.

“Whoa, you seem happy to see me.” Baekhyun said.

“What about us?” Taemin and Jonghyun asked me.

“Eh, I see you guys every day. I DON’T SEE BAKHYUN EVERYDAY~!!!” I said.

Taemin, Jonghyun, Minhyuk, Hyungseung, TOP, and Seungri tried to pull me away from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun got up and swiped the dust off his shirt.

A guy appeared behind Baekhyun.

“This is, Myungsoo, my friend.” Baekhyun said.

I tackled Myungsoo.

Baekhyun, Taemin, Jonghyun, Seungri, TOP, Hyungseung, and Minhyuk pulled me away from Myungsoo.

I got up, and cleared my throat.

“Sorry for my behavior, I’m not use to hot guys... I mean, I’m use to those kind of guys!” I said.

“I’m hot...” Jonghyun said.

“Yeah, but, I’m use to you...” I said.

“I’m hot?” Myungsoo asked.

“Hot? As in... y hot? Or like...” Baekhyun looked confuse.

“Aigoo noona....” Seungri said.

“Let’s go to the beach and find out... hehe...” TOP said.

“OH GOD, NO HYUNG! SAVE YOURSELVES!!” Seungri shouted.

“Okay, sure. We might be crazy going to the beach, but it’s worth seeing who is hot, ha-ha.” Myungsoo said.

He took his shirt off, then Baekhyun, then Taemin, then Seungri, then Jonghyun, then Hyungseung, and then Minhyuk. My nose gushed blood out... TOO... MUCH... SKIN... SHIP... ABS... EVERYWHERE... SKIN... SHIP... EVERY... WHERE... INESS... AHH!!!

Good thing TOP didn’t take his shirt off...

“You guys can go, I’m not going.” TOP said.

Seungri stripped TOP’s shirt off, straight down.

I out.

Bom and Dara came back in, and they fell to the ground with me.

“Oh... Some y crisis we’re in...” Myungsoo said.

“Yeah, let’s go to the beach...Like... Now...” Baekhyun said.

They all left.

Daesung and Taeyang came in, Daesung just came out of the shower, Taeyang came from outside.

They woke me up, and asked why there was blood on the floor.

“Go outside, and see for yourself...... AHH SKINSHIP!” I shouted, I just imaged the guys shirtless again...

“YAH! SHUT UP!” JiYong behind me.

I out again, because I just thought of the guys at the beach... Shirtless... Oh god...

 

About 5 mintues later, I woke up, and sneaked in JiYong room, he was on the floor, spreading his arms out.

“GO... AWAY...” he shouted.

I didn’t go away, instead, I went into his room.

“Eh... Ji, why are you like this?” I asked him.

I came closer to him, I was a feet away from him, and threw me out of his room.

“GO... AWAY... GET... AWAY... FROM... ME!” he shouted.

His eyes glowed red, his teeth got sharp, his hair changed crazy colorful to crimson red.

He came closer to me, and kicked my stomach. His room became darker than TOP’s room, and TOP’S A FRICKIN VAMPIRE!

Plus, it didn’t have any windows. He went back into his room, and slammed the door shut.

Aish...

 

I went back downstairs. Minhyuk, Hyungseung, Seungri, TOP, Taeyang, and Daesung asked me what happened. Good thing, I could look at them. Woo!

“Oh nothing... I just... got... thrown... out of JiYong’s room... and got stepped on... By... Ji...Yong...” I answered.

“WHAT?!” TOP shouted.

“He’s never been like this before... Well, when MinJae came, but yeah. He wouldn’t hurt you, plus he... had feelings for you, let’s put it that way.” Taeyang said.

“ ‘Had’...?” Minhyuk air quotes.

“Had?!” Seungri said, surprisingly.

“Mmmm gi~rl, he’s lost interest in you. Girl~! Its okay, I got women who’s lost interest in me too. Expect, that one girl, who I love very much, and was okay with me being a monster...” TOP’s voice got lower. “One day, I went to sneak one of my friends out of the monster jail. I failed, and got caught. We said, after all of this, we’d search for each other, and return to being happy...” TOP said.

I almost cried.

“That... Is the most heart-breaking, moving, saddest, charming story, I’ve ever heard, oppa...!” I sniffed.

“Had? Oooh~! Gurl~! He had feelings for gurl~! You had a chance, now you... WA-PEW! Lost it.” Hyungseung said.

“Mother... Of...Goods...” Daesung said.

“What?” Seungri asked.

“Don’t you mean, Mother of God?” Taeyang said.

“Wh-what? I hear people say, Mother of Goods...”

“I think you misheard it. It’s okay, everyone makes mistakes, dude. I also meant has, not had...”

 

Everyone, expect Minhyuk, went to JiYong’s door.

 

Seungri POV:

Hyung injured noona... Doesn’t make any sense.

“Hyungseung, did you do this?” TOP asked.

“Dude, I was asleep, and plus I was at the beach with you guys, and Minhyuk.”

“Seungri... Don’t you have like...? A Lying Detector or something...”

I did, I got it out from my room. I used it on Hyungseung.

“Okay... Testing, if this is working... Someone ask a question.”

“Have you ever peed in your pants???” Daesung asked.

“No...!” Hyungseung shouted.

We heard a loud thump and in hyung’s room.

“OH MEH GAWD, IT’S A DRAGON!! AHH!!!!” Daesung whispered..

“We should go in first?” I asked.

We all pointed at Taeyang and TOP.

“Why us?” TOP asked.

“Because, you guys, are his closest friends from childhood.” I said.

“True that dude.” Hyungseung said.

 

TOP and Taeyang opened the door, the room was dark as TOP’s room... Dang hyung...

 

Taeyang POV:

JiYong was laying on the floor, looking like he was in a coma. We couldn’t see, but TOP could, so I rode on his back... It’s so boney, he even eats a lot, and still boney...

“Yo Ji.” TOP said.

JiYong’s bedroom walls turned maroon. There was only one window, and a weak light.

“Hello, fellow friends. I say, it’s a beautiful day outside.” JiYong said.

 

We looked outside. There was a dark sky, gusty wind, and hard shower, there was a lady walking with her dog, and probably her daughter. An ajusshi walking with his wife, crying on a bench. TOP and I felt bad for them.

There was a couple who’s wedding had to get held, at a coffee shop.

“Oh yeah, it’s beautiful alright.” TOP said, in sarcasm.

“So... Ji... Why did you hurt ________.” I asked him.

He kicked my leg, just ignore the pain... Ignore the pain...

“It’s not worth telling you. But here’s a hint, hatred...” he answered.

TOP and I backed away from JiYong.

“I think he’s gone coco.” TOP said.

“I think he’s gone insane, let’s borrow Seungri’s straight jacket.” I said.

“No need for a straight jacket...” JiYong stood up. “Everything is fine...”

I opened the door, and the last thing I saw, was JiYong’s creepy smile.

“Note: Don’t ever go to JiYong’s room, on a bad day...” TOP said.

“So... You guys find anything out???” Seungri said.

“We found that he’s gone psycho. Does that count?” I said.

Hyungseung and Daesung looked at me, like they were judging me.

 

Anyways, a few minutes later, we scolded at JiYong face-to-face in the bathroom.

 

Hyungseung POV:

Wow... I thought Taeyang would be more... Yeah... I expect more... σππσ

 

Daesung POV:

Taeyang, dude, you know we already know that he’s crazy? =w=

 

Seungri POV:

What...? σ_σ?

 

TOP POV:

σ ΁ σ Whoa...

 

Taeyang POV:

>΁> Ugh...

 

YOU POV:

“Guys! Are you going to be done soon? I need to take a shower! THE HEATER WON’T WORK!” I shouted.

JiYong banged the door open, and pushed me down, pretty hard, and I started falling down the stairs. Taeyang got hit in the leg, TOP touched his chest... His bandages were still of... They’re still shirtless... Mmm... Seungri got hurt in the wrist; Hyungseung had no injuries, along with Daesung, who didn’t have injuries.

“What happened?” I asked.

“JiYong, problems, violence, scolding, yelling... Yeah...” Hyungseung said.

 

We went to the kitchen, Bom and Dara were okay, they saw them shirtless, and they got a nose-bleed... Gotta cover up those... Honey abs... Precious chocolate...

“We gotta cover up, our cheese grater.” Hyungseung said, doing a crotch grab.

“Maybe I can grate cheese on these then.” Daesung chuckled.

I giggled, and gave ice-packs to TOP, Seungri, and Taeyang.

JiYong came down, pushing me, out of his way, to the refrigerator.

 

Next day, JiYong hurt me more than yesterday.

Next day, I got invited to go to New York with my cousin Lee Minho, the guy that played in City Hunter. Yeah... Pretty awesome family, I’ve got. I guess he just wrote it today... Even the date says it.

 

                         Dear ________

I have invited you, to come with me to New York. I have things I have to do there, so yeah... You can bring two friends along only. Because I only have 3 extra plane tickets. We’ll be going next week. See ya!

P.S

We’ll be gone for a month. 2 months, if my manager allows it. He he.

 

It’s better than getting pound by that monster.

About at 3 PM, at the special room. I told them that I’m going to New York, and can bring 2 friends along.

“Like I care, I rather be alone, than be with you.” JiYong said.

Minhyuk and Dara only volunteered.

“Sorry ________, but I have to go do something important, I have to visit my mom, and help her with stuff.” Bom said.

“I have to...” Hyungseung pointed at TOP, Taeyang, JiYong, Daesung, and Seungri. “Look after them...”

“Okay, Minhyuk and Dara can come with me. If there’s stuff like, people sending me letters or stuff like that, just slip it under my bedroom door.” I took a breath. “We’ll be going next week, and be gone for a month. Hyungseung, you sure you can...” I shook my hands between Seungri to TOP. “Handle all that... With no help...?”

“Let’s just hope we don’t die.” He said, putting his two fingers, pointing his finger at me and him, swaying it.

Everyone looked at him, with the-what-do-you-mean stare.

“We. Us.” He said, swaying his fingers in a circle.

I laughed on the inside. JiYong scoffed at me, TOP slapped JiYong on the cheek, with a little pressure.

“ this .” JiYong said, walking to the stairs,

“What ? Your ? Oh, dude, you didn’t have to say that.” TOP said.

I chuckled along with the rest of the guys.

 

A week later, we packed up, and went outside, waiting for a cab, a couple miles from the house.

The sky was clear and had blue skies, birds started singing, the storm was finally OVER!!! YAY!!!

Then we got to the airplane, I met my cousin, Lee Minho, after 4 YEARS!!!! Last time, I saw him; he brought me a little music box. HE’S SO AWESOME! AWESOMER THAN JONGHYUN! No offense Jonghyun, but you sent me to Bucheon All Girls School.

“I see you came with your two friends. All set?” Minho asked.

“Yep!” We all said.

 

We got in an airplane, second time I’ve been on an airplane.

 

Hyungseung POV:

JiYong happily came down today, he must be happy that ________ left. Maybe, we might destroy the house, because we’re going to fight with JiYong.

“Where’s Minhyuk, Dara, Bom, and ________.” Taeyang said.

“Bom is helping her mom with stuff, Minhyuk, Dara, and ________ went to New York with ________’s cousin, Lee MinHo. Because he invited her, and he said she could bring 2 friends along. Plus last week, you treated her like garbage.” I said.

“Why’d I do?” he asked.

“Well... You threw her out of your room, literally, stepped on her stomach, pushed her down onto the floor pretty hard, a couple times, pushed her down the stairs, almost breaking her legs or her arms, you damaged her legs, and broke her nose.” Taeyang said.

“PLUS, YOU ALMOST KILLED HER WITH A PINEAPPLE!” Seungri shouted.

“Wow...” he said.

“Seungri, it wasn’t a pineapple, it was 2 pineapples and a potted planet... Yeah... Her blood pretty much gushed out a lot... Then after hitting her with the fruit and plant, you said, ‘Drop dead, .’ Some dude you are.” TOP said.

“The pineapple thing did not happen... But it was a potted planet, and the blood thing happened.” Daesung said.

“Daesung, you’re not helping.” I said.

JiYong looked horrified, and miserable.

“Oh my god......” JiYong murmured.

He slowly went upstairs, and took a chocolate chip waffle... That I bought for us to eat...

RING! RING! RING! RING!

“OH MY GOD! ANOTHER FIRE ALARM!!” TOP shouted.

“That wasn’t a fire alarm, it was my time...err, and I gotta go to school.” I snapped my fingers, and my book bag appeared. “Can you guys handle...? This?”

They nodded.

“Wait, you go to school?” TOP asked.

“Yeah, I just started a couple weeks ago. Didn’t you guys start?”

“No... And, I rather not go to school. I don’t fire alarms...”

“Oh well, I gotta go, bye.” I walked out the door, with a waffle in my mouth.

 

Bom POV:

“Carry it with your arms, not on your back. Don’t be like superman.” My mom said.

I was helping my mom moving, and then teach her computer stuff, and then I gotta paint her new house, and then stay over for a couple weeks.

 

Dara POV:

WOW! New York!

Not what I imagined at all...

 

Minhyuk POV:

OH MY GOD!!!! Not what I expected, but... OH MY GOD!!

 

Lee Minho POV:

New York!!

 

YOU POV:

Wow...

 

Well, we went through security and stuff like that.

After that, we went to a hotel. It was awesome.

I shared the room with Dara!!!

“So... You think JiYong hates you?” Dara asked.

“What?” I said.

“Well, he’s been pushing you down, punching you, making you feel bad, ruining your spirit, swearing than usual, stepped on your stomach, hit you with a pineapple, making your blood gush into onto the wall and floor, I mean... plant, almost broke your nose, pushed you down the stairs, almost broke your arms and legs, and damaged your leg. You sure he doesn’t hate you?”

I thought about it... I could come up with an answer...

 

TOP POV:

We were in the living room, near the stairs.

“Now... About that blood on the wall...” I murmured.

“And the floor...” Seungri said.

Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri, and I had bandanas on our forehead, blue gloves, 4 sponges, and 4 cleaning stuff.

Taeyang started cleaning the wall, then Daesung, then me, than Seungri.

“Why did hyung have to... damage noona...? Aigoo... Without JiYong hitting noona repetitively, and blood gushing out, we would have to clean his junk up...” Daesung whined.

“Just be happy, JiYong didn’t kill her to death.” Seungri said.

 

9 HOURS LATER...

“HOW LONG DOES THIS... Oh... wrong one.” I shouted.

A knock came from the door.

“WHO IS IT?”

“The dude you call ‘that xx’, bastard, , idiot, etc.”

“Oh... Come in...” I shouted.

Hyungseung came in, with his uniform on. A black suit, a blue stripped tie, black pants, and a mini pocket on the shirt, with a handkerchief.

He crouched down, put his book bag, by the door, and walked over to help us.

“JiYong’s got issues..... Like.... Issues with issues....With bigger issues...” he said.

“You sure you don’t wanna change?” I asked.

“I don’t care, I can just clean this.”

 

YOU POV:

“So, about the question, earlier today. Does JiYong hate you?” Dara asked me.

“I don’t know, maybe... He hates me, because he’s...” I wiggled my arms up and down.

“Okay... It’s so cold out!!! You want hot coca?”

“Sure. As long as it keeps me warm.”

 

We went into a store. It’s a good thing Dara knows English, I can only speak some, but, I rather have her do it...

 

Daesung POV:

“We’re done!! We worked 3 hours on the blood stain! NOW THE FLOOR!!!” I shouted.

“NO! I... Want... A BREAK! I ALREADY DID THE WALL; I DON’T WANNA DO THE STINKING FLOOR!!!” TOP shouted.

“I’m... going to check on hyung...” Seungri said.

“All of us will.” TOP said.

 

We went upstairs; we peeked into JiYong’s room.

It had deep sea blue wallpaper and water bed with the floor as a pool... No lights... Scary... Dim lights... JiYong sitting on the edge of the pool.

I feel in, JiYong looked over with a creepy smile.

“H-hey hyung, I wanna see how your corners are doing!!” I reached my hand out, for Seungri to hand me a small camera.

He gave it to me, I went to all the corners, and put in the camera.

“P-perfect.” I said.

“You know what’s NOT perfect? ME. HURTING. ________!” He shouted with a creepy smile, and a manic laugh.

I slipped outside, the last thing I saw, was blood coming out of hyung’s eyes, and his creepy smile with sharp teeth.

Once I came out, I put my knuckles in my mouth, screaming on the inside. I WAS HORRIFIED.

“Scary, huh Daesung...?” Taeyang and TOP asked me.

“It’s not scary!” Hyungseung and Seungri said.

We pushed them into JiYong’s room.

The pool water turned scarlet red, and JiYong’s face was still the same, expect JiYong was twisting his neck around.

Hyungseung and Seungri came out, hugging us.

“OH MY GOD! MOMMY!!” Hyungseung shouted.

“YAH! THAT WASN’T COOL HYUNG!” Seungri shouted.

Oh yeah Seungri, show anger instead of fear. Such a great plan.

We went into the living room, and the TV, so we can stalk JiYong from afar.

JiYong looked at one camera, I screamed, TOP screamed because I scared him, Taeyang was all cool, Seungri replaced fear with anger, Hyungseung snapped up a teddy bear.

“What’s a world without you...?” JiYong swung his feet into the water. “Is a world not worth living in... So...” JiYong held out something, all of us ran to the stairs...


Author's Moment:

Whoa! I haven't had a moment for a long time xD

With these updates ^^

I was planning to update the next chapter tomorrw, so I keep you guys hanging. But, since I lub you TOP G's so much! I will update it, after this.

 

Wassup Author?:

Well, I've been sick for the past few days. (Well only 3 days xD) It's Monday, and I didn't go to school... Plus, I FORGOT MY BOOKS!! NUU!!

 

KPOP NEWS:

 

K-IDOLS:

GDRAGON DISLOCATED HIS ARM:

G-dragon dislocated his shoulder at the concert in Osaka at a concert and its from throwing his cap to fans, fans at the concert noticed he didn't come come out for the BAD BOY encore after throwing the hat.

YG Family visits G-Dragon’s pension during winter break:

It looks like some of the YG Family members got together to spend time at G-Dragon‘s pension, which he lovingly named ‘Dolce Vita’.

Big Bang member Taeyang tweeted the photo above on the 2nd with the message:

Sean also posted a photo of G-Dragon’s pet, Gaho, braving the winter cold at the vacation home:

Fans commented, “Did the YG Family visit G-Dragon’s pension on their vacation?!”, “The area looks good”, “I’m jealous, I want to go too”, and more.

In related news, G-Dragon gifted a luxury pension, Dolce Vita, to his parents last November.

K-DRAMAS:

‘School 2013′ will not be extended with more episodes:

KBS2TV‘s ‘School 2013‘ will not be extended with more episodes.

Usually, when a drama gets popular, producers will decide to extend the drama with more episodes beyond the original plans. However, despite the popularity of ‘School 2013′, the producers have decided to end ‘School 2013′ with the originally planned 16 episodes and instead release a special episode.

Representatives from the drama stated, “Instead of extending with more episodes, ‘School 2013′ will be airing the special broadcast, ‘School 2013 Special – Let’s Go To School’ (name subject to change).

The staff members are currently in talks of the fine details of ‘Let’s Go To School‘. The staff members stated, “Even though it is not confirmed, we are planning to either air the un-aired cuts or to have a small stage as a talk concert with fans.

‘School 2013′ will be ending on the 28th with its 16th episode, and the special will air on the 29th.

 

C-CLOWN’s Kangjun and Ray parody ‘School 2013′:

C-CLOWN‘s Ray and Kangjun parodied the hit drama ‘School 2013‘.

On January 9th, Ray tweeted, “We’re in the middle of making up as well~. Heh. We’re watching the cool Jong Suk hyungnim’s drama. Nam Soon and Heung Soo’s burning friendship!! It’s really touchingㅠ Fighting, ‘School 2013′~!!^^“. He attached photos of himself and Kangjun parodying scenes and dialogues from the drama.

In the photos, Ray and Kangjun are angrily grabbing at each other’s throats and they gradually make nice. They straighten out each others clothes, and then finally make a heart together with their hands. The line “We’re in the middle of making up” was spoken during the January 8th episode of ‘School 2013.