DAY ONE part one

Korean Elite School

Everyone left to their rooms. Rooms were pretty big. In every room were two or three beds, closets and desks. Stairs were heading to the bathroom and one smaller room up. It was really great. Jessica and Taeyeon were unpacking their stuff. “So, what are you parents?” asked Taeyeon. “I have only my dad. He’s businessman. Your parents?” said Jessica. “Mine are divorced. My father lives somewhere in Europe, we don’t know for sure where does he live. And my mom is fashion designer Kim Mi Young” said Taeyeon. “Oh my God, your mom is Kim Mi? I totally love her creations!” smiled Jessica.

“I can’t wait to start learning from these books! It so interesting!” said Seohyun while reading one book. “So, you’re a nerd, ha?” asked Sooyoung. “What? I..” started Seohyun. “I mean, it’s okay..” said Sooyoung. “You can help us sometimes” smiled Yoona while walking down the stairs. “Yeah” said Sooyoung and smiled. “Okay” smiled Seohyun. “So, my mom is ainger. Your parents?” asked Yoona. “Actor and actress” said Seohyun. “Don’t have one” said Sooyoung and girls looked at her surprised. “I have one anonymous adopter. I never saw him, but he pays my school and everything” said Sooyoung. “Oh..” said Seohyun. “I got used to it” smiled Sooyoung. “Let’s unpack your stuff” said Seohyun.

“And I told her that. It was crazy!” laughed Siwon. “She probably started crying!” laughed Donghae. “Guys, stop talking about chicks and unpack your stuff!” yelled Leewook from upstairs. “Alright, alright” said Siwon and took one of his bags.

“Our parents live in Paris. We have one company there” said Ryeowook. “So you got stuck up with Leewook” smiled Heechul. “Actually, it’s not that bad. He’s the loud one and I’m the quit one. But we do get along… sometimes” laughed Ryeowook. “Yeah, yeah” laughed Heechul. “We’re done!” said Leewook and sit on his bed. “So, let’s go to see our school” said Heechul. And they went out.

Girls were talking outside, in school’s backyard. “You’re kidding me? You never met him?” asked Jessica surprised. “No. We never saw each other, or even text. I saw only his lawyer. That’s all” said Sooyoung. “Wooah..” said Jessica. “Here are our new classmates” said Yoona and they saw Ryoewook and Heechul. “Hi girls” said Heechul. “Listen, I’m sorry for you sister..” started Jessica. “Shut up. Don’t lie. You didn’t even knew her. So forget about her” said Heechul icy. “I just..” started Jessica again. “Hey! Heechul come with me to call the rest of our class. We can just hang out” said Ryeowook and pulled Heechul to walk. “What’s his problem? I just tried to be nice!” said Jessica when Heechul and Ryeowook left. “Maybe it’s hurtful to talk about her.. I don’t know” said Seohyun. “He’s an idiot” said Jessica angrily. “Here they come” said Taeyeon. Boys came to them. “Why should we hang out here? We don’t need to be together the whole day!” said Leewook. “Shut up” said Ryeowook. “Jessica?” said someone and everyone turned around. “Daddy??” said Jessica and run into her fathers arms. “I missed you!” said Jessica. “I missed you too! I came here to see you and I’ll be leaving tonight to London” said her dad. “Daddy, these are my classmates” said Jessica. “Hello, kids. I talked with principal, I know most of your parents. I worked with Choi Hyun Won. He’s great man” smiled Jessica’s father. “He’s my father. I’m Choi Siwon” said Siwon. “Say to your father that Todd Jung’s daughter is your classmate. He’ll be really happy. We worked together for more that five years” said Todd, Jessica’s father.