YEAR’S END

Korean Elite School

“She was the whole time inside the house. Maybe, she even helped her” said policeman to Donghee and Todd few days later. “But she saved our kids” said Todd. “I really don’t know, Mr. Jung” said policeman. Todd and Donghee went to their kids room. Boys were unpacking their things in their new rooms. “How are you?” asked Donghee his son. “I’m fine” said Donghae.

“Daddy, I want to talk with you” said Jessica when she came to her father with Sooyoung. “I can see that they’re told you” said Todd and looked at Sooyoung. “Yes. Why didn’t you told me?” asked Jessica. “I.. I didn’t know how would you react..” said Todd. “You should’ve told me. I have nothing against it. Sooyoung is great person and I love her. But I’m really mad at you” said Jessica. “I understand” said Todd and looked down. “But, if you let Sooyoung to be part of our family, to go on a vacations like me, to have clothes like me.. I would forgive you” said Jessica. “No, Jessica, it’s okay..” started Sooyoung. “I’m sorry. She’s right Sooyoung. I’m sorry. I’ll try to be better from now on” said Todd. “Family hug!” Jessica hugged her dad and Sooyoung and smiled. “Wow, I have a sister! Woohoo!” laughed Jessica.

“Hey, how are you?” Heechul came into Donghae’s room. “Why is everyone so boring? I’m fine, calm down” said Donghae. “Sorry” smiled Heechul. “How’s Yoona?” asked Heechul. “She’ll be fine.. I guess” said Donghae and smiled. “Now is everything fine” smiled Heechul.

Few months later.

“So, see you guys, next year! You all finished first year of Korean Elite School. Be proud of yourself” smiled Joe and left the classroom. “So, it’s time to say goodbye” said Seohyun sadly. “But we’ll see each other” smiled Leewook. “Guys, my parents are waiting me, I need to go” said Seohyun. They all hugged her. “Bye!” smiled Seohyun and went out. Leewook got one message. “Ryeowook, our parents came here. We need to go” said Leewook. One by one, everyone left. But they promised each other to see each other as much as they can. Jessica and Sooyoung stayed in America in their family house, Siwon went in Japan, Heechul, Seohyun and Yoona went in Korea, twins went in Paris and Donghae went in London on vacation with his father.

In two months they’ll be back in Korean Elite School and they’ll start a new year. But till then, they’ll visit each other.

END OF PART ONE


If it wasn't boring, let me know and I'll upload the second part.

Hope you liked it :)

 

UPDATE: I'm so sorry, I won't be able to upload the second part soon.. I have some private problems, but as soon as I can, I'll upload the second part. Once again, I'm sorry.