SHE IS DEAD

Korean Elite School

“She sent us this message” said policeman and gave the paper to Donghee. “Oh, she’s planning to kill our kids!” yelled Donghee. “What?” asked Todd. “Kids, it’s time for you to sleep, it’s already morning” said principal. “Do you think that they’re able to sleep now?” asked Joe and looked at principal. “You’re probably right” said principal. While the policemen, Joe, principal, Todd and Donghee in the main hallway, kids were on the stairs sitting. Yoona and Heechul were hugged, Ryeowook and Taeyeon were sitting next to each other, her head was on his shoulder, Leewook, Seohyun and Siwon were sitting together and hugged. “! I totally forgot!” yelled Leewook and everyone looked at him. “Siwon, our phones are connected!” yelled Leewook again. “What? Oh, ! We forgot about it!” said Siwon and stood up. “Our phones are connected so we can find Donghae. When we did the connection, it’s was just a joke so we forgot about that! We can find them!” smiled Siwon. “But it was just application, maybe it won’t work. We took that from internet” said Leewook. “We can try” said Siwon and turned the application on. “Here! Where is this?” asked Siwon and gave his phone to the policeman. “It’s only a few streets away!” said policeman and run outside. “We’ll be back with them” said the other policeman and run too. Todd and Donghee looked at each other and run too. Joe followed them. “Let’s go!” yelled Leewook and everyone run. “You can’t go outside! It’s forbidden!” yelled Phillip on the school’s gate. “ you!” Ryeowook punched him and everyone passed. “Now left!” yelled Leewook while looking to his phone. Everyone else went with cars, but they were running. They wanted to be with their friends.

“, police came!” yelled one guy and they run to the other side of the house and went outside. But police were there too. They arrested them immediately. Jessica, Sooyoung and Donghae started running to the door when Sora stood between. With a gun. “If you make one more move, I’ll kill you!” said Sora. “Look around you! Police is everywhere. You lost, crazy ” said Donghae. “I’m your mother! Don’t call me like that!” yelled Sora. “That’s what you are” said Donghae and looked at his classmates. “Jessica, Sooyoung, go” said Donghae. “What? No..” said Jessica. “Leave! Now!” yelled Donghae. “Listen to my son!” yelled Sora. “Jessica, come on” said Sooyoung. “But he came to save us! We can’t leave him now!” said Jessica. “Shut the up and go outside!” said Sooyoung and pushed Jessica and she passed by Sora. Sooyoung came to Sora and hit her at her hand and her gun fell. Sora fell on her knees and took the gun.

GUNFIRE! “No!!” yelled everyone outside.

Donghae turned around and saw his grandma, Sora’s mom with gun. Sora fell down dead. “Grandma?” asked Donghae. “I created monster” said grandma. “I’m so sorry, Donghae. Run out” said grandma. Donghae took Jessica’s and Sooyoung’s hands and they run out. Everyone run to them and they hugged. They heard one more gunfire. “Grandma!” yelled Donghae. “What?” asked Donghee.