FIRST NIGHT

Korean Elite School

What? Yoona, but I don’t want it!” yelled Donghae. “Maybe she’ll give you a reason why she left” said Yoona. “You’re right.. But you need to go with me” said Donghae. “No, it’s a family thing, I can’t go” said Yoona. “But I need you” said Donghae. Yoona looked surprised at Donghae’s eyes. “Okay.. Alright, but you’ll be speaking alone” said Yoona. “Thank you. I’ll send her a message” Donghae took his phone.

“Good evening, people!” yelled Joe Smith when he came into the room. “Good evening!” yelled everyone. “People, time to sleep! Guys to the left and girls to the right!” yelled Joe. “And Jessica and Heechul upstairs!” yelled Leewook and everyone laughed. “You’re just jealous.. Because she has so handsome boyfriend” Heechul added. “Hey!” Jessica pushed him. “Wait, wait.. I missed something.. You’re really a couple? It’ll be dangerous if you both sleep in one room” said Joe. “No, Mr. Smith....” started Jessica. “I’m just kidding” laughed Joe. “Mr. Smith, can I ask you for a favor?” asked Heechul. “No. I’m kidding again. Ask” laughed Joe again. Heechul came to Joe and whispered something. “Alright” nodded Joe. Heechul smiled and winked to Jessica. “Hey! What did you asked him?” yelled Siwon. “They’ll be holding hands while they’re sleeping” said Joe. “Aaaahhhhh” everyone said. “Wait a sec.. Where are Yoona and Donghae?” asked Joe. “We’re here” Yoona opened the door and came in. “Donghae will come in a minute” Yoona came to her sleeping-bag. “It’s me” Doghae said and went in. Everyone was in sleeping-bags. “Are we ready? Love-birds? Alright, people, good night!” yelled Joe and they started falling asleep. First who fell asleep was Joe, of course. Then Seohyun, Sooyoung, Ryeowook, Siwon, Jessica, Heechul, Leewook, Taeyeon and Donghae. But Yoona couldn’t sleep. She was thinking about Donghae. He will be meeting his mom tomorrow. They agreed that she’ll wear red dress so he can recognize her. His own mother.

“People!!! Get up!!!” yelled Joe. Jessica immediately run to the bathroom. “You can’t see me like this. My hair in mess, my face no make up!” yelled Jessica while running. They all stood up. “Jessica?” Yoona came into the bathroom. “I need a favor from you. Tell everyone that me and Donghae won’t be here for breakfast. We need something important to do. Please, cover us” Yoona said. “Alright, but what to do?” smiled Jessica. “Family thing” Yoona went out and nodded to Donghae. When they were ready, they run to the end of school yard and jumped over the hedge. They stopped taxi and went to one restaurant. Woman in red dress was there. Yoona and Donghae came to her table. “Mom?” asked Donghae confused. “Oh!” yelled woman and hugged Donghae. He looked surprised at Yoona.