DAY ONE part two

Korean Elite School

“I will” smiled Siwon. “Jess, I need to go now” said Todd. “But, daddy..” started Jessica. “I really do. I’ll call you in a few days” said Todd and hugged Jessica. “Bye kids!” smiled Todd and left. “Jessica?” asked Taeyeon worried. Jessica turned around. “I’m fine. I’m just tired” said Jessica and run to her room. “Jessica!” yelled Taeyeon and run after her. “What’s their problem?” asked Donghae. “Jessica’s just spoilt” said Heechul. “It probably hard for her to say goodbye to her father” Seohyun worried looked down. “Come on, I agree with Heechul, she’s spoilt” Yoona smiled.

Jessica run to her bed and started crying. “Jessica! What’s wrong?” asked Taeyeon worried. “He’s never by my side! Since.. Since my mom died he’s away” cried Jessica. “Calm down. It’s not good for your skin to cry” said Taeyeon and hugged her. “I know that” Jessica wiped her tears. “I’ll be fine” said Jessica.

“I’m tired and it’s boring here. I’m out of here” said Leewook. “I’m going with you” said Siwon and they went. “I’ll go too” said Ryewook and Heechul joined him and they went in school. “Yoona, let’s go too” said Seohyun. “Okay” said Yoona and she, Seohyun and Sooyoung started going back to school. “I told you! Leave me alone!” yelled Donghae on the phone. “I’ll be right back with you” said Yoona and run back to Donghae. He just finished his conversation with someone. “Donghae? Is something wrong?” asked Yoona. “Leave me alone!” yelled Donghae. “I’m sorry, it’s not your fault” Donghae left. Yoona run back to her room.

“Yeah, Todd Jung” said Siwon to her father on the phone. “Oh, that’s nice” said his father. Donghae came into the room. “I hate her!” yelled Donghae. “What’s wrong?” asked Leewook. “No, nothing, Siwon is upstairs?” asked Donghae. “Yeah” said Leewook.

“Taeyeon!!” yelled Jessica and Taeyeon run down stairs. “Do you like it?” asked Jessica and showed one dress to Taeyeon. “Yeah, it’s cute” said Taeyeon. “It’s one of the creations from your mom. I’ll wear it tomorrow” said Jessica. “Alright” laughed Taeyeon. “Don’t laugh at me! It's really important what I wear!” said Jessica smiling. “Okay, okay” said Taeyeon.

“Pillow fight!” yelled Yoona. “Yoona, no!” yelled Sooyoung when Yoona hit her. “I don’t have one pillow!” yelled Sooyoung and took one from her bed. “Now we can fight!” laughed Sooyoung and hit Yoona. “Girls! What about me?” asked Seohyun with one pillow in her hand. “Wow, nerd wants to fight!” laughed Sooyoung. “Hey!” Seohyun hit her. Three of them laughed.