DONGHAE AND YOONA

Korean Elite School

“. Yoona!” Donghae run after her. “Great, I did it!” said Siwon. “It’s not your fault” said everyone.

“Yoona!” Donghae pulled her hand and she turned to him. “What’s wrong?” asked Donghae. “I knew you would chase me so I run” Yoona smiled and continued “I wanted to be alone with you”. “Really? Why?” smiled Donghae. “Because of this” Yoona came to him and kissed him. “Holy sh.. sheep!” yelled one woman. Donghae and Yoona looked at her. It was Mary. “What are you doing here?” asked Mery surprised. “We were just… talking” said Donghae. “Talking? I’m not that old, Mr. Donghae, I can see good! But I didn’t saw anything else. Just talking. And now go back to your class. Go!” smiled Mary. “Thank you” smiled Yoona and run with Donghae. They went to their room. “Thanks, man. You were a great help.. Siwon, I trusted you!” said Donghae with serious face. Yoona walked behind him. “What’s going on?” asked Siwon confused and worried. “Don’t be so bad, Donghae. Tell them the truth” smiled Yoona. “You are together?” asked Leewook and stood up. “I think so” Yoona looked at Donghae and he nodded while smiling. “You idiot! You scared me!” yelled Siwon and threw a pillow on Donghae. “Welcome to the club!” yelled Jessica while Heechul was behind, hugging her. “Who wants to go to the pool!?” asked Seohyun. “Seohyun.. you were the quit one” said Jessica surprised. “I like swimming” laughed Seohyun. They all changed their clothes and run to the pool.

Few days later. “So who wants to go for drinks?” asked Ryeowook while everyone were eating their dinner. “Who never went? Jessica..” said Taeyeon. “Hey! I won’t go alone!” said Jessica. “I’ll go with you” said Sooyoung and they went to take drinks for everyone. “Sorry, we don’t have anything for drink this moment. You can go to the depository. It’s near the school’s gate, but they’ll let you go that far. I’m really sorry, you came so late” explained the woman who works there. “Alright, we’ll go” said Jessica. “And tell Phillip that I sent you” said woman. “And you are?” smiled Sooyoung. “Liz” smiled woman. “Okay. Let’s go, Jess” said Sooyoung and they got out of the school. It was dark outside, but who cares. They were late for dinner because they talked to much, so they forgot. It was their fault.

Joe came to the his class. “What are you doing here so late?” asked Joe. “We’re eating” said Leewook. “I can see that, but where are the rest of you? Jessica and.. Sooyoung?” asked Joe worried. “They went outside to take some drinks for us” answered Yoona. “When did they go?” Joe looked at Liz. “I told them to go to Phillip, he’ll give them drinks” smiled Liz. “To the depository?” yelled Joe. “Yeah. But no need to worry, Phillip is there” said Liz. “He’s not there!” yelled Joe and run. “Guys, I’ll be right back” said Donghae and went out. “What do you want?” Donghae was pissed off. “I just wanted to hear you and tell you that, if you want for your friends to be okay, go to the school’s gate” smiled his mother. “What? What are you talking about?” asked Donghae confused. “Listen” said his mom. “Hey, don’t listen to her, she’s crazy!” yelled Jessica. “Jessica? Where are you? Where is Sooyoung?” asked Donghae worried. “There with me” said Sora. “They aren’t there! Sooyoung and Jessica disappeared!” Joe run back to them. “” said Donghae. “Run to the school’s gate if you want them alive” smiled Sora.