DONGHAE’S MOM IS CRAZY

Korean Elite School

“Call my father and tell him Kwon Sora kidnapped me and my two other friends!” yelled Donghae while running out. “What..? Donghae!” yelled Joe and run after him. Actually, everyone run after him. “Stop!” yelled Joe. Donghae run to the school’s gate and came into one car. “No! Donghae!” Yoona started crying. “Call his father! I’ll call the police!” yelled Joe. “Jessica” Taeyeon started crying and Heechul hugged her. “Seohyun, calm down” Siwon was hugging Seohyun while she was crying.

“Where are we going? Where are Jessica and Sooyoung?” asked Donghae. “Shut up” said one guy. They weren’t Asian. They drove to one house and took Donghae in. Jessica and Sooyoung were there. “I’m so sorry” Donghae said and they hugged. “I’ll get you out of here” said Donghae. “Honey, you, yourself don’t believe in that” laughed Sora. Donghae turned around. “Sora, you wanted me! Let them go!” yelled Donghae. They were tied, but three guys were holding guns in their direction. “I will let them go. But later” laughed Sora. “You’re crazy!” yelled Donghae. “Funny.. Your father told me the same when I left you” laughed Sora again.

“Mr. Lee, we don’t know what happened! He run into that car all by himself. But your wife has other two students” explained Joe on the phone. “Police will be here in five minutes” said Ryeowook.

Jessica, Donghae and Sooyoung are sitting on the couch. “Everything will be fine” said Donghae. “Yeah, right” laughed on of the three guys. Donghae looked at him. “Kid, you’re mom is crazy, she has psychological problem.. As you can see” explained guy. “What?” Donghae was surprised. “She became crazy after she left you” said guy.

“Where’s my son? What happened?” asked Lee Donghee, Donghae’s father when he run to Joe. “Mr. Lee, I’m so sorry. Your wife took our two students and he wanted to save them so he run to your wife” explained Joe. “Oh God, she’s crazy!” yelled Donghee. “Where is my Jessica?” yelled Todd Jung while walked to Joe and the rest. “Mr. I’m so sorry..” started Joe. “My wife kidnapped her. But I promise you to take her back” said Donghee. “Sooyoung’s adopter didn’t come. How could he do that?” said Seohyun. “Actually, Seohyun, he’s here” said Joe. Seohyun looked at Joe. Joe smiled and looked at Todd. “You? Jessica’s dad is that anonymous man?” yelled Seohyun surprised. Todd looked at her and smiled. “Holy sh.. Sheep!” yelled Mary and principal looked at her angry.

Sooyoung was looking around and thinking who to escape. “It’s impossible” said one guy. “You’ve been looked around for an hour now, it’s impossible to escape” said guy. “We’ll escape from here” said Sooyoung. “Oh yeah? How?” asked Jessica.