FIRE ACCIDENT

Korean Elite School

Party went great, but it ended early, because teachers said so. Everyone was at their room. Ryeowook came into his room and saw Heechul lying on his bed. “Where are the balloons?” Ryeowook sits on his bed. “I threw them away” Heechul stood up. “Why? What happened?” asked Ryeowook worried. “Ryeowook.. You knew what I was planning and thank you for helping me, but..” Heechul took a deep breathe. “I’m in a relationship now!” smiled Heechul. “Yeah! It worked!” laughed Ryeowook.

“Jessica! Jessica, where are you?” Taeyeon was at her room, but Jessica wasn’t there. “Jessica?” Taeyeon went upstairs and saw Jessica looking in the mirror. “Jess?” asked Taeyeon. “Taeyeon, I like him. I’m Heechul’s girlfriend now” said Jessica and looked at Taeyeon. “Do you know what he did?” smiled Jessica. “He told us. It was smart move. You were together without teachers to control you” smiled Taeyeon too. “He’s so sweet and cute and… and handsome” Jessica stood up and turned around. “I’m really happy” laughed Jessica and hugged Taeyeon.

“And I was thinking that I’ll be the first to get girl in our class” Leewook looked at the mirror. “Leewook, get over it” laughed Siwon. “You’re still cute, oppa” laughed Donghae. “Do you mean it?” smiled Leewook and puffed his cheeks. Donghae nodded and hit him with his pillow.

“It’s so romantic!” Seohyun hugged her pillow. “I want someone like that too” said Sooyoung. “Blah blah! I don’t need guys! I’m happy without them!” said Yoona and went downstairs. “Girls, do you like someone?” asked Sooyoung. “No” answered Yoona quickly. “Well, there’s one guy, he’s year older and I think he’s really cute….” started Seohyun.

“I’ll be right back, I forgot to tell something Seohyun” said Taeyeon and went out. Jessica looked around her room and smiled.

“Do you smell it?” asked Ryeowook. “What?” Heechul stood up. “Something’s burning” Ryeowook went to the door and opened them. Two rooms across their went on fire. “! Heechul, run out!” yelled Ryeowook. While they were running they saw the whole school running with them. They couldn’t breath because of the smoke. They barely saw, but they managed to went outside the school.

“Run outside, the school is on fire!” yelled Donghae when he opened the door of Yoona’s and others room. “Jessica!” yelled Taeyeon. “She probably went outside. Quickly!” yelled Donghae and they all run outside. “Heechul, where’s Jessica?” Taeyeon run to him. “What? She’s not with you?” Heechul looked at burning school. “Jessica!” yelled Heechul. “Where’s she?” asked Leewook. “We don’t know!” Taeyeon started crying. “She’ll be okay” Seohyun hugged Taeyeon. “Jessica!” Heechul started running to the school. “Mr. Heechul!” yelled principal when he saw him running. “Jessica!” yelled Heechul and continued to run. “Stop you idiot!!!” yelled one girly voice. “What?” Heechul turned around and saw Jessica running to him. “I’m outside” Jessica hugged him. “I was thinking…. I’m so happy you're out” Heechul kissed her. “You were really going back? For me?” asked Jessica. Heechul nodded. “What do you two think you’re doing!?” yelled principal and went to them. “Get back with the group!” yelled principal again. “Jessica” said Taeyeon when she saw her and hugged her.