ALL IN JESSICA’S AND TAEYEON’S ROOM

Korean Elite School

“Does she knows?” asked Jessica. “No, but she really likes her. He told only me.. and Leewook, but Leewook probably forgot” laughed Siwon. Jessica laughed too. “I need to go now, don’t tell anyone, except Heechul. And Taeyeon. And Ryeowook.. Actually, everyone except Yoona” smiled Siwon and left. Jessica turned around and looked at Yoona. She was helping Donghae to search for his stuff. “Finally I’m done! From all my clothes, books, everything I managed to find only this” Heechul showed Jessica one bag.

“What about this?” Yoona showed one half burned book. “It’s useless. I’ll buy a new one” said Donghae.

“Donghae likes Yoona. Siwon told me” smiled Jessica. “What? Wow! New couple!” Taeyeon smiled. “Shhhh, it’s a secret” Jessica looked around. “Okay, sorry” said Taeyeon and run back in school. Jessica went to her room.

“Is that Im Yoon Mi? Oh my God..” some students started talking. Yoona looked around and saw her mother. “Please, please, I’m here as mother” said Yoonmi and smiled to her fans around her. She walked faster and came to her daughter. “Yoona!” Yoonmi hugged her and kissed her cheek. “Are you okay?” Yoonmi asked. “I’m fine, mom. Why did you even came here?” asked Yoona. “I was worried, sweetie” smiled Yoonmi. “Mom, this is Lee Donghae, my classmate” Yoona introduced Donghae. “I’m that’s CEO of..” started Donghae. “I know, sweetie” smiled Yoonmi again. “Miss. Im! I’m so happy to see you!” principal came to them with big smile on his face. After some talking to principal and Yoona, Yoonmi left. She’s on her tour in Asia, so she was busy. “You’re so lucky!” smiled Donghae. “Why?” Yoona looked at him. “You have great mom!”  Donghae looked up in the sky. “Well, oh, thank you” Yoona smiled. “I want to talk about something with you, but not now. When we’re completely alone. I never told this anyone, but I feel like I can trust you” Donghae looked at Yoona’s eyes. “Alright, later. We’ll talk later” Yoona looked at students around them.

Later that day.. Everyone was at Jessica’s and Taeyeon’s room. They moved out their beds and took sleeping-bags. Jessica and Sooyoung were upstairs talking while Seohyun and Taeyeon were removing their make up. Guys were downstairs and laughing about something. Yoona was looking at them from upstairs. Donghae went to her and took her hand. They left and went in hallway. “What do you wanted to talk with me?” asked Yoona. “Sit down” said Donghae and they sit under the stairs in main hallway. “Listen.. I told you about your mom.. My mom left me when I was still a baby. Without a reason, she packed her bags and left me and my father. So I need your help now. She won’t stop calling me. I changed my number five or six times, I can’t remember, but it’s useless. Yoona, I don’t know what to do” Donghae looked at Yoona. “What does she wants from you?” Yoona asked. “She wants to see me and speak with me” said Donghae. “Then do it” said Yoona.