DONGHAE’S MOM

Korean Elite School

“You’ve grow up so much!” smiled woman. “Is this your girlfriend?” asked Donghae’s mom. “No, she’s my classmate” said Donghae. “Im Yoona” smiled Yoona. “Nice to met you. I’m Donghae’s mom, Kwon Sora” said woman. “How can you said that you’re my mom when you left me when I was just a baby?” asked Donghae angrily. “I’ll leave you alone” said Yoona and went outside. “Donghae, please, sit” Sora sits and looked at her soon. He sit too. “I’m listening” said Donghae. (Sora red, Donghae blue)

- I was so young when I married your father..

- Oh, just tell me the reason!

- What reason?

- What reason? Why did you left me!?

- What?

- Come on, you packed your bags and went.

- Donghae, did your father told you why I did that?

- No, I’m waiting here to hear why.

- Oh, Donghae.. He never told you..

- What? Tell me!

- We, your father and I, started fighting when I found out that he’s cheating on me. I asked for divorce, but he refused. I wasn’t happy by his side!

- What? You left your kid because you wasn’t happy?

- You can’t never understand that!

- Women stay by their kids even when their husbands beat them everyday, but you wasn’t happy!?

- He was cheated on me! He had another woman.

 - I don’t care. This was clearly mistake. And if you call me again, I’ll tell dad. Go to hell.

Donghae left. “What happened?” asked Yoona. “This was great mistake. We’re leaving” Donghae stopped taxi and the went back in school. “What happened with Sora?” asked Yoona while they were walking in school’s yard. “She wasn’t happy” Donghae stopped. “What?” asked Yoona confused. “She left me because my dad was cheating on her. She left a baby because her husband cheated on her” said Donghae angrily. “Oh, Donghae, I’m sorry” Yoona hugged him. “It’s okay. I won’t to see her ever again” smiled Donghae and looked at Yoona. “Thanks, Yoona” Donghae took her hand and they walked to the school. They went into their room and saw everyone there. “Applause for the newest couple! Donghae finally said it to her!” yelled Siwon. Everyone started applauding. “No! Stop! I didn’t tell her anything!” yelled Donghae. They stopped applauding. “What? You didn’t? Man, I’m so sorry” said Siwon. Yoona turned around and run away.