HEECHUL AND JESSICA

Korean Elite School

That night was party at one of the classrooms. Principal Jackson allowed Heechul to make a party. His whole class is coming, except Jessica. Taeyeon went to the party and Jessica was alone. When Taeyeon came in the classroom, all chairs and table were out and the music was loud. “Where’s Jessica? In your room?” asked her Heechul. “Yeah, why?” asked Taeyeon confused. “I’m just asking” smiled Heechul. Principal and teachers came too. “It’s nice that you allowed this. Thank you” said Joe Smith to principal. “I’m not that old, I love parties too” smiled principal. “Cover me up, I’ll be back soon” said Heechul to Ryeowook and left.

“I don’t need to be on his party! He’s idiot!” talked Jessica to herself when someone knocked. “Taeyeon, I told you, I’m fine..” Jessica opened the door and saw Heechul. “What do you want?” asked Jessica. “Just come with me” Heechul took her hand. “No!” but Jessica pulled her hand. “Please, just five minutes” Heechul smiled. “Alright” said Jessica.

“Where’s Heechul?” asked Donghae Ryeowook. “He’s with Jessica” smiled Ryeowook. “What? He’s with Jessica?” Taeyeon heard them. “Yes, he’s going to tell her.. He likes her” smiled Ryeowook. “But he didn’t called her on his party” said Taeyeon. “Because he’s now sure that teachers won’t be there to control who’s in who’s room” laughed Ryeowook. “Oh my God, that’s so sweet! He did that only because of her” smiled Taeyeon.

“May I ask you something?” asked Jessica. “What?” Heechul stopped walking. “Why didn’t you call me on your party? And why are we going to your room?” Jessica looked at the room’s door. “Because of this” said Heechul and opened the door. “Come in” said Heechul and smiled. Jessica carefully came into the room. “Oh my God..” said Jessica and looked around. Room was full of pink balloons. “Do you like it? I didn’t called you on the party because I wanted to be sure that teacher won’t control what we do. And I called everyone in class because they would think that’s one regular party” smiled Heechul. “It’s so cute. Thank you. But why?” asked Jessica and looked at Heechul. “Because.. Well.. I.. Don’t know how to say it right now, but..” Heechul pulled her to him and kissed. “I think I like you although you’re spoilt” said Heechul. “Hey! I’m not spoilt” smiled Jessica.

“He’s so smart!” said Yoona when she found out about Heechul. “Actually, we were thinking you’ll say it’s cute. Everyone else did” laughed Donghae. “No, he’s smart. She need to say she likes him too!” said Yoona. “What?” asked Donghae. “He did something special to her, she needs to like him now. She can’t refuse him now” explained Yoona. “I was never thinking about it like that” said Donghae.

Jessica throw one balloon to Heechul. “Hey!” yelled Heechul. “I like you too” laughed Jessica. “Really?” Heechul kissed her again. “Yeah. And I’m not spoilt” Jessica kissed him and smiled.