DAY TWO part two

Korean Elite School

They all went to their rooms. Later that day, Jessica and Taeyeon went to other girls room.

“Someone knocked on the door!” yelled Siwon while lying on his bed. “I’m to lazy to stand up!” yelled Leewook from other bed. “Donghae!!!” yelled Siwon. “I’m looking at the mirror!” Donghae yelled from room up. “Whoever you are, come in!!!!!!” yelled Siwon. Ryeowook came in. “Hi” said Siwon and sit in his bed. “Hi. Heechul is out again, so I was bored” Ryeowook sit next to Siwon. “You chose the right guys.. We’re dying here.. Oh, but you can watch Donghae. He’s posing upstairs in front of the mirror” laughed Siwon. “Hey!” Donghae went downstairs. “So, Heechul went out? He’s one interesting guy” said Leewook. “Actually not. He’s by his lap-top the whole day” Ryeowook said.

Heechul was walking outside. “Hey” Taeyeon run to him. “Hey. Where’s our princess?” Heechul asked. “Princess?” “Jessica” “Oh, she’s at our room” smiled Taeyeon. “Thinking about her biggest problem.. What to wear tomorrow” said Heechul. “Hey, she’s not a bad person” said Taeyeon. “I don’t know. But she’s spoilt. Her daddy left and she’s about to cry, blah blah..” said Heechul. “Stop talking about her like that, you don’t know nothing about her” said Taeyeon angrily. “Oh and you do? I hate people who are spoilt” said Heechul. Taeyeon’s phone ringed. (talking on the phone, Jessica pink, Taeyeon red)

- Hello?

  - Taeyeon, it’s me, Jessica. Listen, I’m not at school right now, can you cover me?  

- What? Jessica, without our parents, we can’t go outside of school!  

- I know, I know, but I needed to go. I’m giving some money to charity, I’ll be back in one hour.. Please..

- Okay, okay. But hurry up.

- Thanks. I will. Bye

“You see, Jessica is giving money to charity right now” Taeyeon smiled. “What? She’s outside?” Heechul looked at Taeyeon surprised. “Yeah. I’ll cover her up” said Taeyeon. “Can you cover me too? Please” said Heechul and run away. “Heechul! No!” but he was already gone. “Great” Taeyeon went to her room.

Someone knocked on the door. “Who is it?” asked Taeyeon. “Jessica, open it” said Jessica. Tayeon opened the door. “Why did you locked to door?” asked Jessica. “You weren’t here… What do I know” smiled Taeyeon. “Oh my God, I totally forgot! Heechul went too!” said Taeyeon and putted her hand on her head. “I’ll see” said Jessica. “Wait! We are you going?” asked Taeyeon. “To his room” Jessica smiled. “You can’t! It’s forbidden” said Taeyeon. “No one will see me” said Jessica and went out. Jessica came in Heechul’s room. No one was there. “Heechul?” Jessica looked upstairs and in the bathroom. He wasn’t there. She came back downstairs. “Jessica?” said someone and Jessica screamed and turned around. “It’s me, Heechul” smiled Heechul. “You scared me” said Jessica and took a deep breathe. “What are you doing here?” asked Heechul. “I’m here to see did you came back. Taeyeon told me so.. I’ll be going now” said Jessica and walked to the door. “Heechul? It’s me. Mary. Your parents want to hear you on the phone. Open the door” knocked Mary on the door. “” said Heechul. “Come here” Heechul moved Jessica from he door and took off his shirt. “I’ll be right there. I’m changing my clothes” Heechul opened the door just a little so Mary could se only his head and arms. “I told them that” said Mary and left. “You can go now” said Heechul. “Okay” said Jessica and run to her room. Heechul took his shirt and left the room.