DAY TWO part one

Korean Elite School

Heechul and Ryeowook went in the room where students eat. It was really big room with small tables. They saw Jessica and Taeyeon sitting on the floor and reading some magazines. Seohyun and Sooyoung were eating while Siwon and Leewook were talking and standing. Yoona was running when she hit at someone. “I’m sorry..” said Yoona and saw Donghae. “I wasn’t looking” Yoona said. “It’s okay. Listen, I’m sorry I yelled at you yesterday” said Donghae. “It’s okay. If you need some help, maybe I can help you.. Or if you need one friend.. Bye” Yoona run away to others. “Okay” smiled Donghae and walked after her.

“Hey, sorry, are you Choi Sooyoung?” asked one girl. “Yeah, why?” Sooyoung smiled. “Girls, it’s her” said girl and five more girls came to them. “Is something wrong?” Sooyoung stood up. “Who are you?” asked Seohyun and stood up too. “Sooyoung, where are you parents?” asked the girl. “What?” asked Sooyoung. “Come on, we all know that you were poor” laughed girl. Jessica and Taeyeon looked at them. “What are they doing to Sooyoung?” asked Ryeowook and looked worried. “Is there some problem?” Yoona came to them. “Oh, she’s your roommate.. How can you sleep with her in your room? She was poor, she can rob you” laughed girl. Sooyoung looked down. “Oh, and you’re rich?” said Jessica and stood between girl and Sooyoung. “Then why do you wear Gucci from last year collection?” asked Jessica. “So, it’s not that expensive?” asked Yoona. “Not at all” answered Jessica. “Alright then” said Yoona and took juice from the table. “Listen, ..” said Yoona and started pouring juice on the girl’s head. “.. if you say something to Sooyoung.. or even look at her.. I’ll kill you.. Do you understand?” Yoona hit the glass from the wall. “You’re crazy!” said girl. “Yes. Yes I am” laughed Yoona. Girl started crying and she and her friends run away. “And don’t come back ever!” yelled Jessica. “Thank you” said Sooyoung with tears in her eyes. “It’s okay. Don’t worry. She’s ” said Yoona. “Sooyoung, we love you” smiled Jessica. “Thank you.. Really” smiled Sooyoung. “Hey..” Donghae came to Yoona. “Wow, don’t beat me!” laughed Donghae and Yoona pushed him. They all laughed. Jessica hugged Sooyoung. “It’s okay” said Jessica and winked. One woman run to them. “Hello. I’m Mary Jones, secretary of the school. I’m looking for..” said the woman. “Me. I’m Im Yoona” said Yoona. “And your whole class” said Mary. “What?” asked Yoona. “Principal Jackson said to me like that. Come on, guys” said Mary and they followed her to the principal. “Hello everyone. I’m principal Harry Jackson. I heard with one little problem..” said Harry. “That teased our friend!” yelled Yoona. “Miss.. Don’t use those words, it’s not nice” Harry smiled. “Yeah, yeah” said Yoona. “I’ll forgive you this time, because you’re new here, but.. Take care of that” said Harry. “Yoona wasn’t alone!” said Jessica. “It was because of me. It was my fault” said Sooyoung. “Shut up!” Jessica looked at her. “Miss Jung, please. You’re all free now” said Harry. “Don’t worry. He can’t do anything to us. We pay him to stay here” said Heechul and laughed. “You’re right” laughed Donghae. “Sooyoung..” Yoona hugged her. “I’m okay. It’s all forgotten” smiled Sooyoung. “That’s my friend” laughed Yoona.