ALL TOGETHER

Korean Elite School

They were out till morning. Firefighters and policemen cames. No one got hurt, they all managed to went out. Some parents called to see if their kid is okay. “Listen! Kids, listen to me!” yelled principal and everyone gather around him. “I told this to your parents and they agreed. Boys rooms are burned. You’re all be sleeping in one room. One class, one room, do you understand?” everyone applaud. “Don’t get so happy! Girls will sleep in one part of the room and boys in another. And your form master between you. Don’t worry, this will last only for two weeks. Till we rebuilt boys rooms. Do you understand?” explained principal. “Yes” everybody yelled. “So, we’ll be sharing one room?” smiled Heechul. “Yes. With eight other students. And with our form master” laughed Jessica. “I don’t care” Heechul took her hand. “I’ll be able to be with you, looking at you while you’re asleep, holding your hand, just like this”. “Love-birds, come on, we’ll look for things which survived. Let’s go” Ryeowook smiled. Male students came back to their rooms and started searching. “Why do you even care!? I hate you, I don’t need you! Go to hell!” yelled Donghae on the phone and hanged out. “Donghae..” Yoona called him and he turned around. “Is everything okay?” “Yoona, everything is okay. I need some time alone” Donghae passed by her. Yoona turned and looked at him. “Idiot” said Yoona sadly.

“Miss. Jung! I’m looking for miss. Jung!” yelled one guy with one box. “I’m that miss” smiled Jessica. “Jung? Jessica Jung?” asked guy. Jessica nodded. “Your father sent this to you, Miss. Jung. Sign this, please” guy gave her one paper and box. “Here’s your paper. Bye” smiled Jessica and guy walked away. “What’s that?” asked Siwon. “I found out about the fire. I’m happy your clothes didn’t get burn and that you’re alright. I send you this dress to cheer you up, it’s from the newest collection Kim Mi. Enjoy, your daddy loves you” Jessica read the card. “Your dad sent you a dress? Now?” asked Siwon surprised. “Yes. This is how he takes care of me since my mom died” Jessica looked down. “But he even didn’t called!” Siwon looked at her. “I know. He’s busy” Jessica looked at Siwon and her eyes were full of tears. “I’m sorry. It’s not your fault” Siwon hugged her. “We’re here for you” smiled Siwon. “You have Heechul, you have us.. Everything will be great from now on. I mean, till we all have our rooms again” laughed Siwon. “Yeah, but till that day, we’ll be living like true family” laughed Jessica too. “But not like real brothers and sister, there’s you and Heechul, Donghae and..” but Siwon stopped talking. “Who? Taeyeon?” asked Jessica and looked at Siwon. “Who? Tell me who” asked Jessica again. “It’s not Taeyeon, not Seohyun and not Sooyoung” smiled Siwon. “Then.. Yoona!” Jessica realized. “Yeah” nodded Siwon. “Oh my God” smiled Jessica.