NEW STUDENTS IN SCHOOL

Korean Elite School

Car stopped in front of famous Korean Elite school. One girl came out and looked at school. “Hi, prison” said girl to herself. “Mss. , may I help you?” asked one man. “Yes. I’m Im Yoona. I’m new student here..” said Yoona. “Im? You’re mom is Yoon Min? The singer?” asked man surprised. “Yes” said Yoona and looked away. “I’m huge fan of her!” smiled man. Yoona just passed by him and went in school. “Idiot” said Yoona and looked around school. “Hey. You’re new too?” asked one girl and came to Yoona. “Yeah” smiled Yoona. “I’m Jung Jessica. They told me to wait here while other new students come” said Jessica. “You’re the only one here?” asked Yoona surprised. “Don’t worry. We’re only ten new students. The whole class” smiled Jessica. Few minutes later, girls heard someone’s fight. Two guys were walking and yelled on each other. They stopped when they saw Jessica and Yoona. “New ones?” asked one of them. Jessica nodded. “Hi. I’m Ryeowook Kim and this is my brother Leewook. We’re new too” said guy. “Hi. I’m Yoona and this is Jessica” Yoona said and Jessica smiled. They were all standing in hallway and waiting for the rest. “Hi guys! I’m Sooyoung!” yelled one girl and run to them. “Hey. I’m Jessica Jung, this is Yoona and..” Jessica looked at twins. “And twins” smiled Jessica. “I’m Leewook” smiled Leewook. “Ryeowook” said Ryeowook. One man came to new students. “People! Follow me! We’re going to your classroom. The rest of students are there!” yelled man. The school’s students were Korean, but teachers weren’t Asian. Students came into their classroom. “People, I’ll be one of your teachers. My name is Joe Smith. I want to hear your names now” said man and smiled. “I’ll be first!” said one guy and stood up. “I’m Choi Siwon. Nice to meet you all” smiled Siwon. “Im Yoona” smiled Yoona. “I’m Lee Donghae, but you can call me handsome one” laughed Donghae. “We’re Ryeowook and Leewook Kim. Actually, I’m Leewook and he’s Ryeowook” smiled Leewook. “I’m Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you” said Taeyeon. “Kwon Seohyun. Yes, my parents are Kwon Ji Soo and Han Soo Yeon” said Seohyun. “I’m Sooyoung. Sooyoung Choi” said Sooyoung. “Wait a minute.. You’re nine here..” said Joe Smith confused. The door opened and one guy stepping in. “My name is Kim Heechul. Sorry, I’m late” said guy. “Why are you late?” asked Smith. “I visited my sister’s grave” said Heechul cold. Everyone looked confused. “Oh.. okay, sit down” said Smith. Heechul passed by students while everyone looked at him. “Okay, people! Look at me now! We need to see who will be sharing rooms. Listen carefully. Jung Jessica and Kim Taeyon will be in one room. Im Yoona, Choi Sooyoung and Kwon Seohyun. Now, Kim twins.. Your parents requested that you two don’t share one room” said Smith. “Yeah, we fight a lot” laughed Leewook. “So, Ryeowook, you’ll be in room with Kim Heechul. And Leewook will be with Lee Donghae and Choi Siwon. Are there any questions? No? Okay, go to your rooms now. Your stuff is already in your rooms. And see you in a week, when school’s year begin. Have fun” said Smith and left.