Trip To Korea

Cafe Latte

 

(Beatrice’s Point Of View)

We arrived in Korea by morning. It was quite exciting for me since we’ll start our formal career here. As I turned around, I could see Sulli still clinging to Taemin. It didn’t bother me since I’m not a jealous type of person.

Rhiyou and Jonghyun were together and so as Sakura and Key. Love could be felt by their presence. The SMent introduced the new girl group as they gathered a press conference. They also introduced the SHINee’s girlfriends.

Almost everyone was expecting the Café Latte to perform well and reach the netizens expectations. Our first show will be next week.

We went to the SMent building and met some of the SM Town family. There, we met BoA unni, our TVXQ oppas and the trainees, the EXO.

They welcomed us warmly. I admired BoA unni so I asked her many things. I felt happy since she’s telling me her experiences and her life.

“So girls, where are you going to sleep?” Amber unni asked.

“That could be troublesome,” Sakura said.

“Maybe we’ll stay for a night at the hotel,” I said.

“Ok… but when will the Café Latte go here?” Taemin asked.

“They should come tomorrow,” Onew oppa said.

“Definitely tomorrow,” Jonghyun oppa said.

“We’ll tell them,” Rhiyou said.

We bid goodbye and left all of them in the SMent building. It’ll be messy if they’ll come with us in the hotel.

“What are we going to do now?” Rhiyou asked.

As we were in front of the entertainment’s building, a man approached me.

“Are you Ms. Leila Mionnette Beatrice McGowell?” the man asked.

“Ne…waeyo?” I asked.

“Kindly sign over here?” he said as he handed me a piece of paper.

I signed and gave it back to him.

“What was that for?” Sakura asked.

I just shrugged but I saw something from a big truck.

“This is a delivery for you Ms. McGowell,” the mail man said.

As the back of the truck opened, I was a little surprise.

“Oh…I almost forgot,” the man startled me. “An old man wanted you to have this letter.”

He handed me a small paper and I read it.

 

From: John

Message: Lady Beatrice,

            This is just something that I wanted you to be informed. Your parents bought that car for you for your upcoming birthday. They said that you might need it in your trip.

            They said that you shouldn’t worry about them because the business is doing fine.

            Always take care! The keys are inside the envelop.

           

            John

 

“Oh…chukahae,” Sakura said cheerfully.

“Oh…look, there are the keys,” Rhiyou said.

I took out the keys and my initials were carved in it. Now, I had a brilliant plan on how I will use this car. We went everywhere in Seoul. We enjoyed the car so much and we reached our real destination, the hotel.

“So what are we going to do now?” Rhiyou asked.

“We need to be Café Latte from now on. We can't be ourselves unless we have to,” Sakura said.

“I know that but there’s a problem if we did that,” I said.

“What?” they both asked.

“We might get caught,” I said.

“Then while we’re here, we’ll be Café Latte,” Rhiyou said.

“We have to risk everything. Remember we can't be bothered by our love lives,” Sakura reminded me.

“Then we’ll do it,” I said and we took a rest.

As the morning came, we left the hotel and saw two more new cars in front of us in the parking lot. There was a note and it was for Rhiyou and Sakura.

“What did the letters say?” I asked both of them.

“It’s a present from my brother,” Rhiyou said.

“It came from my dad,” Sakura answered.

They showed me the keys and their initials were also carved in it the same as my keys. We were all happy and went to the SMent building as Café Latte.

They greeted us and we saw the SHINee members together with the F(x).

“Oh…so you’re here,” Key oppa said.

“Did the girls contacted you?” Minho asked.

“Who are you talking about?” Sakura asked.

“Rhiyou, Sakura and Beatrice, did they contacted you?” Jonghyun oppa asked.

“Ne…they did,” Rhiyou said.

“Oh…you’re here!” we heard Ms. Witherfield’s voice. “Excuse me.”

The celebrities gave way for her.

“Come with me so you can see your rehearsal room and so as your schedules,” Ms. Witherfield said.

We came with her as she toured us around the SMent building. She showed us our rehearsal room and our schedules too.

Seeing our schedules made us dropped our shoulders. We have no vacant at all. It’s all full. We have to rehearse every day and time. It made us feel tired and lazy but we thought that it was for us.

“When do you want to start?” Ms. Witherfield asked.

“Tomorrow,” the three of us chorused.

“Already?” Taemin was shocked by our answer.

“If we have to be great in performing, we should start as early as possible,” I said.

“And besides, we need to aim the netizens expectations,” Rhiyou added.

“If we don’t, they won't support us anymore,” Sakura answered.

“Well, that’s true…but at least take a rest for a while,” Jonghyun gave his concern.

“Gomawoyo but we’re fine,” Rhiyou said.

“We took a long rest already,” Sakura said.

“We’ll come back tomorrow morning for the rehearsal,” I said to Ms. Witherfield and she nodded.

“Annyeong hikaseyo,” the three of us said as we bowed.

They also bowed and we walked leaving the building.

“Wait!” Minho stopped us.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Ms. Witherfield forgot to tell you something,” Jonghyun remembered.

“I did?” Ms. Witherfield said getting confused.

The boys nodded and they blinked their eyes on Ms. Witherfield.

“Oh…yeah…I did,” she finally remembered. “Mian…”

“What is it?” Rhiyou repeated my question.

“Do you have a space to stay in?” she asked.

The three of us looked at each other, then shook our heads.

“Since you don’t have a place to stay in, I, as your manager and the other managers decided that you’ll have to stay in the others dorm,” Ms. Witherfield explained.

“Where will we stay then?” Sakura asked.

“It’s been decided that you three will stay in SHINee’s dorm from now on,” Ms. Witherfield said seriously.

Ok…this is a major problem to all three of us…STAYING IN OUR BOYFRIENDS AND FRIENDS’ DORMITORY?! IT CAN'T BE HAPPENING…

“Well?” Ms. Witherfield made us back to the real world.

“We’ll do it,” I gave her the confirmation.

The girls were shocked from what heard from me. I know that I shouldn’t decide but I have a plan for it.

“Then it’s already settled,” Ms. Witherfield said.

“But…” the two of them almost complained.

“Do you have any questions?” our manager asked.

“Aniyo unni,” I butted in before they could speak. “We’ll be going now.”

‘Are you out of your mind?!” Rhiyou asked thinking that I’m completely lost my thoughts.

“What if they  really caught us?” Sakura asked giving me an out of tone.

“They won't, trust me,” I said in an assertive manner.

“But…” Rhiyou still couldn’t accept it.

“We won't be sharing rooms with them so don’t worry about it,” I said so she could stop.

As we reached the hotel where we stayed for a night, we packed our things and moved to the SHINee’s dorm. They were there when we arrived. They helped us with our belongings. As I looked the corner of my bag, I saw the initials of my name that made me widened my eyes.

“What is it Coffee?” Key oppa asked me as he approached me.

“It’s nothing,” I said so he wouldn’t caught me.

“So where will you stay?” Onew oppa asked.

“Will you share rooms with us?” Jonghyun oppa asked.

“Ani,” I said. “We won't share any rooms with  you.”

“We just want three different rooms,” Rhiyou got my plan.

“It’s fortunate that are more three rooms,” Minho said.

They showed the three rooms. Luckily the three rooms were far from them where they were sleeping.

“This would do,” Sakura said.

The three rooms were near to each other. They showed us their daily schedule and I smirked. We’ll be gone once they woke up by morning… at least they wouldn’t find our who we were…