End To Everything

Cafe Latte

 

(Beatrice’s Point Of View)

Silent sobs followed as I walked away from him. Then tears fell after. How come he couldn’t explain it to me? Maybe her really liked what had happened between them. I wish him all the best. I wish he could be happy now…

“Bea-ah…” a husky voice called me.

Feet greeted me and as I looked up, it was Minho alone. He came near me and hugged me to comfort me. I then let out every feeling I had on my chest to him. I cried hard for it hurt me. I took a grip on his shirt and buried my face on his chest.

“You'll be fine. Everything’s gonna be alright,” Minho caressed my hair. “Give him a chance Beatrice.”

“I already gave him a chance to explain. But he just stood there and didn’t say anything. I’m not dumb to not notice what I saw,” I looked at Minho with teary eyes.

“What do you mean?” Minho got confused.

“I saw him with Sulli and they were kissing,” I answered.

“How?” Minho asked.

“He messaged me to go to the location but as I went in, I saw them,” I replied.

“He did?!” Minho got shocked.

“I gave him a chance and he blew it. It’s not my fault anymore,” I said as I wiped my tears away.

“Bea…” Minho held my wrist.

“Mianhae Minho-ah. I have to go and forget everything about him,” I told him as I removed his hand on my wrist.

I left him and met with Rhiyou and Sakura. Both of them but we still proceeded tour plan. Our things were already packed and our last concert came, our comeback stage yet for us, it was our farewell stage already.

Our song started with a blast. The audience screamed at the top of their lungs. Everything was crowded but we gave our best in the last performance. It was a secret from all of them that it was a farewell stage.

“That was a nice performance Café Latte,” Jonghyun oppa congratulated us.

“Congratulations,” Taemin said but I just passed by him without even looking into him.

(Taemin’s Point Of View)

“Congratulations,” I said to Coffee but she just passed by me.

She didn’t even looked at me. I felt hurt and rejected at the same time.

“It’s alright Taemin- ah. She’s just not in the mood right now,” Rhiyou cheered me up.

“Gomawoyo Sugar-ah,” I smiled to her.

Seeing Beatrice with Minho hyung made me hurt. I wish I could be the one who’s hugging her and comforting her. I was about to tell her but I was too late. I didn’t mean to blew that one shot but I didn’t also mean to let her go that way.

(Third Person’s Point Of View)

The SMent did what they need to do. They agreed to what the Russell Corporation wanted. But they fake the papers just to get the money of other company and let them be bankrupt. The girls went back to their dormitory where they lived together with the SHINee members after their concert. When they were getting their bags, an intriguing news captured their attention.

“The Russell Corporation got bankrupt this day. We didn’t know the cause but some people say that SMent didn’t want to have a collaboration with Russell Corporation. There are rumors that SMent did something to Russell Corporation,” the reporter said.

After hearing what the reporter said, the girls became shocked. Beatrice knew that the SMent would do something wrong to their company. But as she thought if it, she might be right that the Russell Corporation might be a threat to the SMent.

“We have to go now,” Beatrice said as she turned off the television.

“Wait, aren’t we going to wait for the SHINee members?” Rhiyou asked.

“There’s no time,” Beatrice said.

“Hey girls, we’re home!” it was the sound of Minho’s voice.

The girls met them at the door. They were wearing sun glasses and they were about to go out of the dorm.

“Are you going somewhere?” Onew asked.

“We’re gonna have our vacation,” Beatrice lied.

“But…”

“Don’t worry, the president approved already and also our manager,” Rhiyou cut Jonghyun from talking.

“When are you going back?” Key asked.

“We don’t know yet but it would be better if we just keep it secret,” Sakura smiled.

“Ok…” Minho said.

“We’ll miss you girls,” Taemin said as he tried to hug Beatrice.

“I will as well,” Beatrice whispered to his ear.

The girls left. The SHINee members didn’t know that, that was the last day that they’ll see Café Latte. Beatrice will surely miss Taemin a lot but all she needed was to forget him and never love him again. After that, Rhiyou and Jonghyun kept fighting a lot. There will be no day that they won't have a fight with each other. They kept fighting about simple things and about Shin Se Kyung as well. Rumors was going all around them that Rhiyou was having a relationship with someone else other than Jonghyun.

Sakura and Key got a little busy and didn’t have much time to talk after they broke up. Although it hurt Sakura a lot, Key wanted to make it up to her. Taemin couldn’t find a way on how to make it up to Beatrice while Beatrice was getting busier and busier taking care of important things.

(Beatrice’s Point Of View)

Seeing them kissed hurt me a lot. I shed a lot of tears and a lot of moments but I couldn’t move on. It gave me pain, too much pain.

I did let him explain but he never said a thing about it. It wasn’t my fault anymore after all, I gave a chance and he really blew it. Everything was fake, his love, his care, the ring, the necklace, everything! He just messed me so much but I still love him.

I never took off the ring and the necklace for it gave me so much of a memory. Memories that I once felt real. The sincerity beyond love I once felt, the truth beyond bitter times I once saw and the beauty I once knew was ugly.

We went home after our performance as Café Latte, our last performance to be exact. That was the day that we all heard about the bad news. The bad news that the SMent, where we worked at, turned down a company, our company, the Russell Corporation.

We came home as early as we could. I looked around the house and saw them inside father’s study room, his office and went inside slowly. That was the first time that I saw them broke out.

“Mom,” they slowly lifted their heads up.

“Beatrice darling,” they seemed happy to see me.

My mother came to me but she was too weak like she could give in any minute. I walked towards her and met her halfway. She then burst out and cried.

“Mom…” I said worriedly. “I know how it was hard.”

“We we’re bankrupt,” father spoke.

“How?” I asked like I didn’t know a thing about it.

I lifted my mother’s chin from my shoulder.

They explained everything to me, how the SMent threatened our company. What’s wrong with collaborating with the entertainment companies? Is the Russell Corporation a real threat to them? They thought of irrational things. Then my parents made their decision to do it but the SMent sabotaged them. They agreed to the negotiation but my parents didn’t know that the papers were fake and that’s how they took our money and our company went bankrupt.

“I’ll help you rebuild the R.C.,” I said.

“How?” my father asked.

“The R.C. worth five million dollars to be rebuild,” my mother said with a questionable tone.

“I’ll give you the amount of money that you need,” I said just to help them up.

“But how?” my mother asked.

“I was working before I graduated mom. Trust me, I have that kind of amount of money,” I kissed her on her forehead and touched her shoulder.

That was the first time I helped them rebuild a business. They found new hope from me. I became their supervisor and I was the one who was managing every single paper and file  before passing it to my father.

I only did what I had to do. I need to help my parents so they could start all over again. They kept on saying thank you to me and they’ll pay me back but I just smiled to them and told them that they didn’t have to.

I know that sooner or later, I’ll be the one to manage and take over this company that my parents once built. It’s time for me to take my own duties as their daughter.

I spent days and weeks thinking how I would go back to SMent not as a Café Latte member but a new member of a new girl group. A new girl group that would make them think and wonder. A girl group that would look mysterious yet amazing. A girl group that would notice the darkness inside their heart and the beauty were nowhere to be found. A GIRL GROUP SEEKING FOR REVENGE…