Start Of The Career

Cafe Latte

 

(Beatrice’s Point Of View)

The SMent released the photo teasers for our debut album. After three days, they released our debut album and it went well and after two more days, they released the music video.

The SHINee and Super Junior were with us as we watched our debut music video.

“Omo…you look good here Cream-ah,” Onew oppa praised.

“Kamsa oppa,” she answered.

“Whoa…the views are increasing,” Jonghyun oppa said.

“And the comments as well,” Key oppa added.

“Let’s take a look at the comments,” Taemin suggested.

“I hope they last,” one of the comments said.

“They’re so awesome!!! I love them already!!!!” the other comment was written.

“SMent was really good in picking such good performers,” Minho read the comment.

“We’ll gain a lot love for sure,” Rhiyou said.

“I’m so excited!!!” Sakura felt fired up.

There was a knocked heard behind the door.

“Nuguseyo?” Onew oppa asked.

“Oppa! Open up!” the voice sounded familiar.

As Onew oppa got up, he opened the door and it surprised him.

“Sulli-ah, what are you doing here?” Onew oppa asked.

It was Choi Jin Ri also known as Sulli of F(x).

“She’s not the only one oppa,” a husky voice of a girl said.

As she entered, it was Amber unni. Then the rest of the F(x) members entered as well.

“Why are you all here?” Onew oppa asked and the other SHINee members turned around.

“We’re just here to congratulate the new family in the SM Town,” Victoria unni said.

As they looked around, they spotted us sitting as we watched the video.

“Are they the Café Latte Members?” Krystal asked.

“Ne…” Onew oppa smiled.

“Oh…chukahae,” Luna unni said.

“Gomawoyo,” Sakura said not turning her head to them.

“Oh…oppa!” Sulli said and hugged Taemin at the back.

“Yah, bikyeo Sulli-ah,” Taemin shouted as his face almost reached the ground.

I’m sensing that I won't like her…

I checked the time and it was already afternoon. I heard my phone rang it was John who was calling.

“Hello?” I answered.

“My lady, aren’t you coming home yet?” he asked.

“I’ll be home in a few minutes,” I said.

“Will you eat here?” he asked.

“Yes. Please prepare a heavy meal for me,” I replied.

“As you wish my lady,” he said.

I then hung up the call and got my things.

“Hey where are you going?” Sakura asked.

“I’m going home,” I said as I slung my bag.

“I’m going home as well,” Rhiyou said.

“Me too,” Sakura said and they both stood up.

“You’re going already?” Taemin turned around then asked while Sulli was still hugging him from the back.

“Ne…we need to take a rest as well,” Rhiyou answered.

“I’ll court you outside,” Minho said when he was about to stand up.

“No need to. We  can still manage it,” Sakura answered.

As we left, we closed the door but we didn’t know that Amber unni was behind us, following.

“You’re getting too much attention now Café Latte,” we were all startled by Amber unni’s voice.

As we turned around, she was smiling at us.

“Unni, I thought you’re with them inside,” I said as I turned around wearing a gentle expression on my face.

“Aniyo…I went somewhere. I just looked around here and it just so happened that I saw you went out of the room,” she explained.

“Coffee-ah, we need to go,” Rhiyou said in her pleasing tone.

“Unni, we have to go. Pangawayo, annyeong,” I said as I bowed my head and walked together with the girls.

We took some rest and went to school by evening. Rhiyou, Sakura and I were the last one to enter the room. Our teacher was there and it was Mr. Rent

“Ok. Now that you’re all here, let me introduce your new classmates,” he pointed his hand on the door and our new classmates entered.

“They are…” Rhiyou was shocked.

“…the…” Sakura couldn’t finish.

I didn’t make any reaction for I knew what will happen next. This won't be a good thing for me. It was the F(x) who entered the room. They were smiling at us. I could see Sulli’s face full of happiness. She was smiling and…looking at Taemin…

“Kindly introduce yourselves,” our teacher said.

“Annyeong haseyo, I am Choi Jin Ri also known as Sulli of F(x),” Sulli said.

“I’m Jung Soojung also known as Krystal,” Krystal said.

“I’m Park Sun-young or Luna,” Luna unni said.

“I’m Song Quian or Victoria,” Victoria unni said.

“I’m Amber Josephine Liu or Amber,” Amber unni said.

After they bowed, they went to their favorite seats. Amber unni was sitting beside me, Krystal was sitting beside Minho, Sulli sat beside Taemin then she clung into him, Victoria unni sat beside Rhiyou and Luna unni sat beside Sakura.

“Annyeong haseyo,” Amber unni greeted to me as she smiled.

“Na tto unni,” I also smiled.

“What’s your name again?” she asked.

“I’m Beatrice, Leila Mionnette Beatrice McGowell,” I completed my name.

“I’m honored to meet you at last,” she reached out her hand and I shook it.

“Likewise unni,” I said and we went back to our business.

Victoria unni was talking to Rhiyou and so as Luna unni talking to Sakura. It was unusual for the three of us since it was the first time they’ve talked to us. Someone went inside the classroom and it was my uncle.

“Good evening sir,” we all greeted as we stood up.

“Mr. Kent, please leave the room for this night. Take your night off. I’ll handle them for now,” my uncle said as if he needed to tell us something important.

“Thank you sir,” Mr. Kent said as he took his belongings.

As Mr. Kent left the room, my uncle looked at us again with a serious expression.

“Now, you’ll have your home activities and you’ll pass it on the date of the deadline. This your only requirement for now,” the principal said.

“What for?” Amber unni asked.

“The SMent wants you back to Korea. The Café Latte members as well needs to come since they’ll start their debut there,” my uncle looked at me, Rhiyou and Sakura as he mentioned the Café Latte.

I think he knew something…

“I’ll deliver the activities tomorrow,” my uncle said. “Rhiyou, Sakura and Beatrice, come with me,”

My uncle instructed and we went together with our things. We stopped and went inside to an empty classroom.

“I know what you’ve been doing for these past days,” my uncle started. “I have my agent and he told me everything.”

“You mean John?” I said guessing the agent’s name.

He nodded and smiled.

“If you want to continue what you are doing then it’s your decision but make sure that you’ll comply to every requirements that I will give you,” my uncle mocked us.

“We’ll do it,” Rhiyou said.

“And we’ll finish it for sure,” Sakura added.

“I know you will. Now go home and pack your things. You’ll go by tomorrow morning,” my uncle said.

“Already?!” the two seemed surprised.

“That’s how the SMent works,” I said.

“Tell the others to go as well so you could take your rest already,” he said then left.

“So it’s really the start of our career isn’t it?” Sakura asked.

“I can't believe that it’s a dream come true,” Sakura exhaled.

“I know but our journey as the new KPOP icon starts here,” I said then we left the room.

We went back to where the others were. Taemin was trying to escape from Sulli’s grip but he failed.

“Omo…Bea-ah,” Taemin mentioned my name.

“Oppa!” Sulli said.

He managed to escape but Sulli followed him.

“By the way, she’s my girlfriend,” Taemin said as he held my hand and intertwined it with his.

“Oppa, since when?” Sulli asked.

“Just this June 7,” he said and looked at me.

“Annyeong haseyo unni. I hope we can be good friends,” Sulli smiled at me.

“Nae, I smiled back.

 

(Sulli’s Point Of View)

“Annyeong haseyo unni. I hope we can be good friends,” I smiled at her.

“Nae, she smiled back.

Better enjoy everything now unni. I’ll make sure to make him mine and let you suffer the consequences from taking him from me…

“Oppa! Can we sleep in  your house?” I asked.

“Sulli-ah!” Victoria unni startled me by saying my name.

“Waeyo unni?” I made a worried face.

“Mian Bea-ssi…” Amber unni apologized.

“It’s alright,” she said and looked at Taemin.

“Are you going home already?” Taemin oppa asked.

“Nae…” Beatrice unni made a worried face. “There’s something I want to say to you.”

They both went out of the room to talk.

“Never ask Taemin-ah like that,” Victoria unni said.

“Even though you like Taemin-ah, better keep some distance,” Amber unni reminded me.

“What’s going on here?” Luna unni asked.

“We’re just giving Sulli a lesson,” Amber unni said.

“What for?” Krystal asked.

“Taemin-ah has a girlfriend Sulli,” Victoria unni said.

“I know…”

“Then be polite in front of Beatrice-ssi,” they reminded me.

“Arasso,” I said helplessly and felt ashamed.

Aish…my unnis were scolding me again…I hate it!!!

As I went out of the room, I saw both of them and looked at me.

“I have to go. Annyeong,” Bea unni said and left oppa alone.

“What did you talk about oppa?” I asked just to know something.

“It’s nothing Sulli-ah. Don’t worry about it,” Taemin oppa said.

 

(Taemin’s Point Of View)

Sulli was always clinging on to me and I couldn’t even manage to escape.

“Omo…Bea-ah,” I said as I saw her entered to room again.

I managed to escape from her but she still followed me.

“By the way, she’s my girlfriend,” I announced as I intertwined my hand on Beatrice’s.

“Oppa, since when?” Sulli asked.

“Just this June 7,” I answered as I looked Bea.

“Annyeong haseyo unni. I hope we can be good friends,” Sulli said and smiled.

That’s a fresh start…

“Nae,” Bea smiled back.

“Oppa! Can we sleep in  your house?” Sulli asked.

That was an unexpected question and it really shocked me…

“Sulli-ah!” Victoria noona startled Sulli by calling her.

“Waeyo unni?” Sulli made a worried face.

“Mian Bea-ssi…” Amber noona apologized.

“It’s alright,” Bea said and looked at me.

“Are you going home already?” I asked.

“Nae…” Beatrice made a worried face. “There’s something I want to say to you.”

We went out of the room as I got my things from my chair. We started walking at the hallway going down to leave to leave the school.

“What is it that you want to tell me?” I asked her breaking the silence between us.

“It’s about Sulli-ssi,” she started.

“What about her?” I felt curious about it.

“I’m feeling uncomfortable around her,” she rubbed her arm as she looked down on her feet. “I don’t know if I’ll like her.”

She confessed to me. She was worried and I don’t even know why.

“You’ll get along with her. She’s nice Bea,” I tried to cheer her up.

“I don’t know…but I’ll try,” Bea said still looking worried.

She walked ahead of me. I took a sighed and hugged her from the back.

“Everything will be fine. Give her a chance,” I convinced her.

“Ok,” she then looked at me and kissed me on my cheek.

“Yah! What’s happening here?” Rhiyou’s voice was getting closer.

As I looked at my back I saw Rhiyou, Jonghyun hyung, Sakura and Key umma. The others followed.

“I hope you two lasts,” Sakura teased.

“Oh…right! I almost forgot,” Jonghyun hyung said.

“Forgot what?” I asked.

I broke the hug and held Beatrice’s hand instead.

“You two should have a call sign,” Key umma said.

“Call sign? What is that for?” I asked.

“Call sign means it’s a word you can use to call your loved ones or special one,” Bea explained.

“What are your call signs?” I asked.

“Ours is Star Light,” Sakura said as she looked at Key umma.

“Ours is Wish Heart. Rhiyou thought of it,” Jonghyun hyung said and smiled at Rhiyou.

“What will be ours?” I asked Bea.

“I’m thinking Snowflake,” Beatrice said as she looked at me.

Snowflake is a nice call sign… That was the day we called each other in that call sign. It may not sound sweet but there was a hidden meaning to it.

Snowflake symbols our love not only in cold times but also in warm  times. The beauty of Snowflake reflects our love for each other it includes the happy and sad memories where we learn our lessons…

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So guys, what do you think of my story? Is it good or not? Tell me please so I would know what I've done wrong...

Hope you tell me...

I'm so sorry if I didn't update the chapters..

I'm really busy since our work in school is piling up...

The music video, the cultural night, the musical, our finals and our midterm is coming...

Jeongmal mianhada...

I forgot to tell that some of the words in this story, Cafe Latte came from my country, Philippines... hehe... the bracketed words are the meaning of the unfamiliar words. If you have questions, you can ask me anything...

 

I'll update soon when my schedule is not that tight anymore...

Annyeong hikaseyo!!!