Mystery

Cafe Latte

 

(Taemin’s Point Of View)

I was still bothered about what I saw yesterday. I kept thinking about it if I’m right. What if Beatrice really is Coffee? Why would Snowflake lie to me? Why would she hide it from me?

“Oppa!” I was startle to hear Sulli’s voice.

As I was about to stand up from my seat, I suddenly fell from Sulli’s embrace.

“Yah! Bikyeo!” I shouted to her.

“Oppa, are you mad at me? Mianhae…jeongmal mianhada,” Sulli apologized.

“It’s not like that Sulli-ah…” I sighed.

“Then what is it oppa?” she asked.

“Nothing. Never mind it,” I left her and went to a place where no one would care.

“Taemin-ah,” I heard Minho hyung’s voice as I walked along the hallway.

As I turned around, he was walking my way and looked serious.

“Waeyo hyung?” I asked as I stopped from walking.

“Bea is here. She wants to see you,” Minho hyung said.

Bea was here? What was she doing here?

I followed hyung going to our rehearsal room. As I walked in, I saw Snowflake sitting on a chair, crossed legs and wondering.

“Snowflake-ah,” I said as I came closer to her.

“Annyeong,” she greeted as she looked at me and stood up.

I hugged her tight to know if she was real. It wasn’t a dream. I wasn’t dreaming at all. She’s actually here in front of me.

“Wae? It’s not like we haven’t seen each other in a while Snowflake,” Beatrice said.

“Naneun jeongmal bogo shippeosoyo,” I admitted to her.

“Na tto,” she said and hugged me back.

We went out somewhere so we could talk face to face. I wanted to ask her about Coffee but I couldn’t, knowing that she might get mad at me.

(Beatrice’s Point Of View)

I told Rhiyou and Sakura that I would be Beatrice for the mean time. I explained everything to them in a detailed manner. I did this because I don’t want Taemin to suspect something from me.

I went to the SMent building to see my beloved boyfriend. As I reached their rehearsal room, I couldn’t find him. Minho, Jonghyun oppa, Onew oppa and Key umma were only there.

“Uh…Beatrice-ah, what are you doing here?” Jonghyun oppa asked.

“Since when did you arrive?” Onew oppa asked.

“You should have called me to get you from the airport,” Minho said.

“Mianhae. I just don’t want to be a burden to you guys,” I told them.

“No you’re not,” Onew oppa said.

“We actually missed you,” Jonghyun oppa added.

“And we’re all happy to see you back,” Minho smiled.

“You’re looking for Taemin aren’t you?” Key umma finally spoke.

“N-nae,” I hesitated.

“Where is he anyway?” Jonghyun oppa asked.

“He was here a while ago and now he disappears all of a sudden? Did he use magic to make himself disappear?” Onew oppa asked.

“I’ll look for him,” Minho said and stood up.

He went out of the room and I was left alone with the three of them.

“Sit here for a while,” Key umma said as he tapped the chair to make me sit there.

I sat down for a moment while I was waiting for Taemin.

(Minho’s Point Of View)

Seeing Beatrice in our room, made me happy again. She surprised me. I really didn’t know that she’ll come here but the sad part was, she was only looking for Taemin. I know that I shouldn’t get jealous of that because they were in a romantic relationship and I’m really happy for the two of them.

“I’ll look for him,” I said as I stood up and went out of the room.

I was looking around but there’s no sign of him. As I walked to the hallway, I saw a familiar back and I knew that it was him.

“Taemin-ah,” I called out to find out if I was right.

The young man turned around to face me. It was really him, it was really Taemin.

“Waeyo hyung?” Taemin asked as he stopped from walking.

I went towards him and took a breath for a while.

“Bea is here. She wants to see you,” I said to him.

Both of us went back to our rehearsal room. I stopped so he could go inside first. I saw Beatrice sitting on a chair already with her crossed legs and her arms crossed as well.

“Snowflake-ah,” Taemin said as he went closer to Bea.

“Annyeong,” she greeted as she saw Taemin and stood up.

Taemin hugged her the moment that he saw Bea in his very own eyes. He was happy and I know why.

“Wae? It’s not like we haven’t seen each other in a while Snowflake,” Beatrice said.

“Naneun jeongmal bogo shippeosoyo,” Taemin became a child in front of her.

“Na tto,” she said and hugged Taemin back.

They left without saying anything. I wanted to tell Beatrice how much I liked her but I just didn’t have the courage to do that. We rehearsed without Taemin. We let him get out since that was the only time he could see his beloved girlfriend.

“Yah! After I wash, let’s go home arasso?” Jonghyun hyung said.

“Arasso,” we all said since he was the last one to take a bath.

            From: Minho

            Message: Eodiseoyo?

I texted Bea so I would know where to find Taemin.

            From: Beatrice

            Message: At your dorm :)

She replied to my message so quick.

“Hyung, are we going back to our dorm?” I asked Onew hyung.

“Nae, wae?” he asked.

“Aniyo. Taemin’s there with Bea,” I answered.

“Yah! We have to hurry up,” Key hyung panicked all of a sudden.

“Wae?” Jonghyun hyung asked as he went out of the bath.

“Taemin is alone with Beatrice. Don’t you think something might happen?” Key hyung was thinking too much.

“Relax, they’re kids. They won't do something,” Onew hyung calmed Key hyung.

“Maybe you’re right. But we still need to hurry. He might be hungry by now,” Key hyung still panicked.

“Ara…ara,” Jonghyun hyung said.