Winter Days

Cafe Latte

 

(Beatrice’s Point Of View)

The three of us went to SMent. As we reached our rehearsal room, I just dropped my bag somewhere and started warming up. I didn’t mind Rhiyou and Sakura. Things were already changing. No more Taemin since he’s seeing someone else already. Now, all I have to do was forget everything about him.

(Rhiyou’s Point Of View)

I was startled by Beatrice’s actions. Dropping her bag anywhere wasn’t her thing. What could  be the problem? I’m kind of worried about her…

“What’s wrong with Bea?” Sakura asked.

“Hey girls! How are you doin’?” Jonghyun asked.

“It’s been a while since we had a nice chat,” Taemin said.

(Third Person’s Point Of View)

“It’s been a while since we had a nice chat,” Taemin said.

Beatrice felt so much anger when she heard Taemin spoke. She stopped from warming up and went to the door to get out but the boys were blocking her way.

“Out of my way,” Beatrice said as she looked at Taemin with a fierce expression.

“Hey Coffee, what’s the matter?” Taemin asked and he’s not even moving.

“I SAID OUT OF MY WAY!” Beatrice raised her tone as she lost her temper.

All of them were shocked even Taemin. She just stepped aside and Beatrice passed by him.

“What’s wrong with her?” Key asked.

“Mollayo,” Sakura answered.

“We actually don’t know what happened. She cried the other day and we don’t even know the reason behind,” Rhiyou explained.

“We’re worried about her,” Sakura added.

(Beatrice’s Point Of View)

I went another rehearsal room where I could rehearse and took a warm up freely. Since I saw an empty room, I decided to rehearse there but I didn’t know that it was next to F(x)’s rehearsal room.

“Why are you blaming me to everything that had happened?” I heard Sulli shouting.

“Because it was you who did it. You’re the mastermind to everything that had happened,” Amber unni was scolding her.

I went out a little to hear further of the details.

“So what if I’m the mastermind? So what if I planned to break them up? All I want is for Taemin oppa to be happy with me!” Sulli screamed.

So I was right after all. It was Sulli who did it. She did it because of Taemin. She did it because of her love for him. I knew that she was being selfish but what could I do? What’s done was done. Taemin must’ve been happy about it. He could’ve been happier with her.

I walked around so I could focus on what I was doing earlier but when I passed by the president’s office, I overheard a conversation.

(Taemin’s Point Of View)

Sugar and Cream went off. They left us standing inside their rehearsal room.

“Why are there always initials on their bags?” Onew hyung asked all of a sudden.

“What do you mean hyung?” Minho hyung asked.

“Look at their bags, there are initials carved in it,” Onew hyung pointed on the girls bags.

We looked at the Café Latte’s bags. Onew hyung was right, there were initials carved in it. These initials were LMBM, RKEM and SKNG and the initials looked familiar.

(Rhiyou’s Point Of View)

We found Beatrice in an empty room next to F(x)’s. she was sitting on the floor and she looked like she was not in herself lately.

“Gwenchana?” I asked Beatrice as I touched her shoulders.

She looked at me with her fierce eyes. I could feel hatred around her.

“We should quit,” Beatrice told me straight.

“What do you mean?” Sakura asked.

“We should start packing,” Beatrice wasn’t giving us answers.

“But we still have a concert coming,” Sakura opposed.

“No, I’m not going…” Beatrice said.

“Bea, what’s wrong?” I held both of her shoulders.

“Everything was a mess already. This company…” Beatrice took a pause.

Tears formed and dropped from her eyes one by one.

“Oh, Bea…” I hugged her. “What’s the real problem? You know you can always tell us everything.”

“We’re your friends and you're not alone,” Sakura was trying to comfort her.

“I just want to go back home. I wanna quit here and leave everything,” Beatrice sobbed.

“What did really happen?” I kept asking.

“I saw Sulli and Taemin kissing,” Beatrice finally said it.

“How?” Sakura got shocked.

“He messaged me to go to the said location and when I was already there, I saw them kissed,” Beatrice explained.

“Did you hear him out why?” I asked.

“No, he didn’t approach me. He called but I never answered his calls,” Beatrice answered.

“Is that the day you cried?” I asked and she nodded.

“Let’s finish this job until our concert was finished then we’ll go home,” I said.

(Beatrice’s Point Of View)

I had no choice but to agree with her. I know that it was a risky thing but this will be the last and after that, I can go back home.

Hearing what SMent said made me hurt and hate. Faking the papers was a wrong idea. Our company didn’t mean any harm so why were they doing it?

(Taemin’s Point Of View)

We all went back to our rehearsal room. We were all shocked when we saw our manager inside. He looked serious like there was some kind of problem.

“Is there a problem manager hyung?” Onew hyung asked.

“Everyone, please take a seat. There’s something I need to discuss to all of you,” manager hyung said.

“Did we do something wrong?” Minho hyung asked.

“You didn’t do anything wrong Minho-ah,” manager hyung answered.

We all sat down in front of him and looked at him.

“The president wants to ask a favor from Kibum-ssi, Taemin-ssi and Jonghyun-ssi,” our manager started.

“What kind of favor?” Jonghyun hyung asked.

“Break up with the daughters of Tres Grandes,” all of us were shocked by what our manager had said. “Can you do it?”

“if we do that, the media will ask about it,” Jonghyun hyung said.

“We can’t answer them that we broke up with them for no reason,” Key umma said.

“All you have to do is do the favor. When you're done, the SMent will take cover of it. They won't find out what really happened,” manager hyung said.

“What if we decided not to break up with them?” I asked.

“You and your love ones will suffer the consequences,” manager hyung said.

“What do you mean by consequences?” Onew hyung asked.

“The SMent might do something about bringing down the Russell Corporation and the rest of their companies. Not only that, bad rumors will go around to all of you and the SMent won't take actions on it. You’ll be responsible for everything that had happened,” manager hyung’s tone was getting creepy.

“And what if we break up with them?” Jonghyun hyung asked.

“There won't be any scratch of pain that they’ll feel. Everything will be fine and you guys will stay the same and the daughters as well,” manager hyung smiled. “Ah, Taemin-ssi?”

“Nae?” manager hyung called me.

“It would be better if you will agree to be in a romantic relationship with Sulli. You’ll get more popularity than you’ll ever want,” manager hyung said.

“Do we have to lie about everything?” Key umma asked.

“Nae and once you this favor, our job will take part,” manager hyung left us thinking.

(Third Person’s Point Of View)

Their manager didn’t tell the truth. The SMent wanted the three SHINee members to break up with the girls because they didn’t want to have any attachment with the Russell Corporation after they do what they had to do in their company. But in the case of Taemin and  Beatrice, it’ll be complicated since Taemin didn’t know if they had broken up already or not.

The SMent didn’t tell that they faked the papers to bring down Russell corporation and take their money for the Russell Corporation to be bankrupt. SMent thought that Russell Corporation was their biggest and hardest rival when it comes to business. But they didn’t know that Tres Grandes had helped a lot of people and a lot o businesses.

(Taemin’s Point Of View)

Jonghyun hyung called the girls over for a talk. As they arrived, the girls stood in front of us. Rhiyou and Sakura looked happy while Jonghyun hyung and Key umma weren’t. Beatrice looked fierce while I was afraid.

They left us alone and went somewhere to talk in a private place as well.

“Bea, wait!” Beatrice turned her back from me when we’re left alone already.

“I don’t have to listen to whatever you're going to say. If you want to be with Sulli so be it. I don’t care anymore,” I never thought that my Snowflake would say something like that.

“But I don’t like Sulli nor love her. I love you and you alone,” I told her.

(Beatrice’s Point Of View)

“But I don’t like Sulli nor love her. I love you and you alone,” Taemin said it himself.

I was moved by what he had said. I wanted to believe him but what I saw that day told me not to believe him…

“Then explained to me why your lips were on Sulli’s?” I asked.

He was silent for a long time. He couldn’t explain it to me. Snowflake-ah, why can't you explain it to me? I’ll listen and I’ll believe you if you’re telling the truth… I’ll understand everything… if you tell me the truth, everything’s gonna be fine and it’ll be clear for me…

“So I guess that’s your answer,” my voice became shaky.

You don’t know how much I wanted to know the truth… I love you and I guess that love will now be gone together with our bonding… it’s be just a memory… a living memory inside of me…

(Taemin’s Point Of View)

I wish I could tell you snowflake-ah but I just didn’t know how to. I was afraid and things will get complicated. I don’t want you to get involve anymore. I don’t want you to suffer the consequences… I hope you forgive me for doing this…