Being Careless

Cafe Latte

 

(Taemin’s Point Of View)

“Taemin-ah, we’re home!” Key umma’s voice got too loud.

“Welcome home,” I said as I met them at the hallway.

“Where’s Beatrice?” Minho hyung suddenly asked.

“She’s in the living room watching,” I responded.

He then disappeared while I went to the kitchen to check if there’s some food.

“Are you hungry?” Key umma asked.

“Nae…” I answered.

(Minho’s Point Of View)

I drove my car going to the dorm. As we got there, Key spoke out loud.

“Taemin-ah, we’re home!” Key hyung said.

“Welcome home,” Taemin said as he met us at the hallway.

“Where’s Beatrice?” I suddenly asked.

“She’s in the living room watching,” Taemin replied and went to the kitchen.

I went to the living room to talk to Beatrice. I should tell her now. I should have the courage to tell her now.

“Bea,” I called as I saw her sitting on the couch.

“Hhmm…” she responded as she looked at the door behind her.

“Do you want to come with me? We’re kind of out of stock of food,” I lied.

“Sure,” she smiled and turned off the television.

We went out without the others noticing it. I drove the car and went somewhere. Beatrice was just quiet and looking at every scenery we passed by. We ended up in a scenery where city lights could be seen clearly.

“What are we doing here? I thought we’re going to go grocery?” Beatrice questioned me all of a sudden.

“Mianhada Beatrice. There’s something I need to tell you,” I said and came closer to her.

“What is it?” she asked without hesitating.

“Naneun, johahae,” I confessed.

“Mwo?” she asked like she was shocked even though it can't be seen on her expression.

“Johahae,” I moved even closer to her.

“Minho-ah…” she gave a sad tone.

“Ara…I know that you’re happy with Taemin. I just want to say that in front of you,” I smiled.

“Mianhae,” she apologized.

“Gwenchana,” I smiled. “Kaja.”

We went back to the dorm. As we got there, Taemin ran to Beatrice like she was gone missing.

“Snowflake-ah! Gwenchana? Did something happen to you? Where have you been? I’ve been looking everywhere for you,” Taemin got worried sick because of Beatrice.

“Mianhae oppa. It won't happen again,” she said as she calmed Taemin down.

“Where have you been?” Key hyung asked.

“I’ve been with Minho and took some fresh air,” she covered.

(Beatrice’s Point Of View)

After a week of being myself, I came back from being Coffee again.

“Unni!” a familiar voice called me as I came in to the SMent building together with Rhiyou and Sakura.

As I turned around, it was Sulli together with the rest of the F(x) members.

“Wae?” I asked in a cold tone of my voice while being polite.

“Neo, Taemin oppa johahae?” she asked a question that was ridiculous.

“Mwo?” I asked like I didn’t get her point. “Wae?”

“Ameoto aniya,” she said as she smiled.

“As far as I know, Taemin-ah has a girlfriend and that is Beatrice,” I said clearly to her.

“They’ll break up soon,” Sulli smiled like she didn’t care about Taemin’s feelings.

She turned away as she said her last sentence. What did she mean by “we’ll break up soon”?

“Neo, Taemin johahae?” I asked to make her stop from walking.

“Nae,” Sulli smiled as she turned around to face me.

But there’s something else hidden in her smile…

“I’m sure that Taemin oppa will be tired of Beatrice unni,” Sulli said as if she really didn’t want me as her friend.

“Could it be that you’re only pretending to be Beatrice’s friend in  front of him and her as well?” I asked to know the truth.

“Nae…Bea unni is such a boring girl,” Sulli blurted out.

“Sulli-ah!” Amber unni stopped her.

“Yah! You’re being mean,” Luna  said.

“That’s not what I expect from you Sulli,” Victoria unni said.

“I know that Taemin oppa and I will be together soon,” she said and walked away completely.

“Mianhada,” Amber unni apologized and walked as well together with her company.

“What are you going to do now?” Rhiyou asked.

“Are going to tell it to Tae?” Sakura asked.

“Ani. I won’t do anything either,” I told them and went to the rehearsal room.

As I got to the rehearsal room, Taemin was the first person I saw. Why is he here in our rehearsal room? As I looked around, Rhiyou and Sakura weren’t even coming to our rehearsal room. What’s going on?

“Oh, annyeong?” Taemin said as he turned around and saw me.

“Annyeong?” I replied and smiled. “Why are you here?”

The first thing I asked since I never saw him came here in our rehearsal room.

“Alright!” an unfamiliar voice said. “Now let’s start workin’.”

“Nuguseyo ajhussi?” I asked before I misunderstood everything that was happening.

“Mianhada Coffee-ssi. He’ll be our choreographer for the partnering thingy,” Taemin explain.

“Annyeong haseyo? Naneun Choi Gyomin-imnida and I’ll be your choreographer for your romantic theme in your world tour,” Gyomin ajhussi said.

“Mianhada if I mistook you for a stranger,” I apologized.

“It’s alright,” he smiled. “Should we get started?”

Taemin and I nodded. I felt like there’s something that’s been bothering Taemin. Our rehearsal started and we rehearsed for few hours.

(Taemin’s Point Of View)

Why was Beatrice with Minho hyung that night? Why didn’t hyung speak about what had happened that day? And Coffee, was she really Beatrice?

Too much thought was running through my mind that time. I didn’t know what to do since everything was out of hand already.

“Ok, let’s take a break then we’ll continue,” Gyomin ajhussi said.

Coffee went to the corner to pick her drink up. I wanted to talk to her but I just didn’t know how to open things up to her since it might get worst.

“Coffee-ssi,” I called.

“If you’re here to talk about Sulli, better not to,” what was she talking about?

“Mwo?” I got confused.

“If you don’t love Beatrice, better leave her already,” Coffee was talking about something I didn’t know.

“What do you mean?” I asked getting really confused.

“Neo Sulli johahae?” she asked straight.

“Mworago?!” I got shocked.

“Sulli-ah, neo johahae?” she repeated the question.

“Aniyo and I’ll never will. Wae?” I said with dignity.

“Ameoto aniya,” she replied as she took a gulp on her drink.

What’s happening? I’m so clueless…

“Wae?” I asked again.

“Nothing. It would be better if you will not mind what I said,” she said and stood up.

“Yah, I want to know,” I held her wrist so she could stop walking.

From the way I looked at her, she knew something I didn’t know.

“Better if you’ll ask Sulli so you would know the whole details of it,” she said as she removed her wrist from my grip.

She left me thinking about it. Rehearsals were done and I met my hyungs in our rehearsal room.

“How did the rehearsal go?” Jjong hyung asked.

“Coffee said something,” I said.

Sugar and Cream were on our rehearsal room since they were still rehearsing even though their choreographer was not there anymore.

“What did she tell you?” Key umma asked.

“She asked me if I like Sulli-ah,” I said.

“She did not ask you that?” Cream reacted.

“What do you know about it?” I asked.

“We were actually there when Sulli said some bad things about Bea,” Sugar said.

“What do you mean?” I asked again.

“Sulli asked Coffee if Coffee likes you,” Cream said.

“Why would she ask a question like that?” Onew hyung said.

“Because she likes you Taemin-ah,” Sugar blurted.

“I know that but she also knew that Beatrice is my girlfriend and I love her,” I told the truth.

“And she said that she’s sure that you’ll get tired of Beatrice,” Cream said.

“That’s never gonna happen,” I said trying to hold my temper.

“She also said that you’ll break up soon, Sugar looked at me.

That’s why Beatrice said in the first place that she didn’t like Sulli. I thought Sulli was nice to Beatrice but I guess I was wrong.