Heart Breaking

Cafe Latte

 

(Sulli’s Point Of View)

I went to the SHINee’s rehearsal room to ask Taemin oppa to come with me.

“Wae?” Jjong oppa saw me as I sneaked from the door.

“Is Taemin oppa here?” I asked.

“Wae?” I heard his voice so I looked behind me.

“Oppa, let’s take a break,” I said happily. “I’ll treat you coffee.”

“Arasso,” he said as he smiled.

I picked up my phone and it was out of battery. I was planning to contact Amber unni so she would know where I was. Guess, not this time.

“Oppa, can I borrow your phone? I need to contact Amber unni. I am actually out of battery,” I said helplessly.

“Here,” he said as he lend me his phone. “I’ll go to the rest room then we’re going, arasso?” I nodded as he said that.

As I saw the screen of his phone, it was Beatrice unni. She really made my blood boil. I really hate her! Why did oppa fall in love with her? Why not to me?

But then, I figured out how to break them up… Luckily, I knew their call sign.

(Taemin’s Point Of View)

As I went out of the rest room, Sulli walked towards me with a happy face. What’s with her today?

“Gomawoyo oppa,” she smiled.

“Kaja,” I said and we started walking.

As we were on the road, I curiously asked Sulli about some things.

“Sulli-ah,” I said.

“Hhhmmm?” she hummed.

“I heard that you said some bad things about Beatrice, is it true?” I asked her.

“Aniyo oppa. It was just a joke,” she laughed it off. “Who told you?” she asked.

“I just heard it,” I lied.

Didn’t she really mean it to say those word behind her back?

We reached our destination. We went inside and sat down.

“What do you want to order ma’am, sir?” the waitress asked.

“I’ll have espresso,” I said.

“Same to me please,” Sulli answered.

“Oppa, how’s been going between you and Beatrice unni?” she suddenly asked.

(Sulli’s Point Of View)

“Oppa, how’s been going between you and Beatrice unni?” I asked all of a sudden.

“Although we rarely talk, we still have time to see each other. We’re doing fine and our relationship is great,” oppa shyly said.

He seemed happy when he said that. I also want him to say that when we’re already in a romantic relationship. Our order came. We took a sip. I saw in oppa’s eyes how he was truly happy with her. But I want him to be mine alone.

“Oppa, there’s something I need to tell you,” I said as I placed my coffee mug down to the table.

“Mwonde?” he asked.

“Naneun johahae,” I confessed.

“Na tto,” he smiled at me.

“Aniyo oppa. I like you like, I really like you. Not just as friends, but more than that,” I said as I looked at him in his eyes.

“Sulli-ah…” oppa got shocked.

“I just don’t like you oppa. I actually love you,” I confessed wholly.

Luckily, we’re sitting near the outside view. I would know if Beatrice unni was coming already. Mianhae oppa but I really do love you and I want you to  be happy when you’re with me. If you and Beatrice unni broke up, I’ll grab that chance to steal you from her.

But then suddenly, something caught my sight, a girl walking towards here. As I focused my eyes on her, it was Beatrice unni.

“Mianhae Sulli-ah but I can’t love you. I love my Snowflake and she’s the one I know that’s really for me,” oppa stabbed me from my heart.

But I didn’t care. Taemin oppa was about to stand up when I grabbed his wrist and kissed him. That was the time I heard the door opened because of the chimes. I knew that, that person was Beatrice unni.

(Beatrice’s Point Of View)

I was happy when Taemin messaged me to come. I’m really happy that I could be Beatrice in front of him again not as Coffee. I knew that lying to him made me guilty but I can’t show him the real me as a confident girl because I’m hesitating and I didn’t want him to be sad or get angry because of me.

As I reached the said location, I then opened the door while looking down. I was happy since I missed him so much and I wanted to tell him a lot of things. But as I looked to see where he was, something shocked me and hurt me. My happiness came to an end. I looked at Taemin’s expression. He was surprised by the kiss that Sulli made. She was even holding his wrist. I even stood there for a few seconds. But something in me even hurt me, Taemin, he’s not even doing anything to stop her.

As the kiss was done, tears were starting to form from my eyes. Taemin looked at the door and saw me. The moment that my tears fell, I ran away.

“Bea, wait!” I heard Taemin screamed.

Everything fell apart from that day. I felt that my heart had been torn apart, breaking into pieces and tossed away by him. Why did he do it? Why didn’t he even do something?

“Bea, what’s wrong?” Rhiyou asked as I came back to the dormitory, crying. “Open the door up and let’s talk.”

“What’s wrong? Did something happen?” I heard Sakura’s voice outside.

“I don’t know,” Rhiyou sighed.

My phone was ringing. I wasn’t answering it because I knew it was Taemin.

“I have to forget everything about you,” I told to myself. “It hurts. You hurt me a lot.”

(Taemin’s Point Of View)

I froze when Sulli kissed me. I literally can’t move. When she departed her lips from mine, I accidentally looked at the door way. I then came back to my senses and saw Beatrice on the door way.

“Bea, wait!” I screamed but it was too late since she ran away already.

What was she doing here? How did she know that I was here with Sulli? When I was about to follow her, Sulli held my wrist again but this time it was tight. She even stopped me again from going.

“Oppa, kajima,” Sulli said.

“Mianhae Sulli-ah but I have to follow her,” I said as I freed my wrist from her grip.

“Keureun oppa,” Sulli gave me a pleading look.

“Naneun, Beatrice jeongmal saranghamnida and I won’t let her go,” I said sincerely.

I then left her and followed Beatrice. I couldn’t even find her so I ran and looked for her but I failed. Where are you? But then I thought of an idea. I then called her.

“Bea, please pick up your phone…” I said as I already called her a lot of times.

What am I going to do? I need to explain everything to her. I hope she’ll listen to what I’ll say. After all the stress, I went back to the dorm.

(Sulli’s Point Of View)

I went back to our rehearsal room happily. My plan actually worked! They’ll break up for sure before this week ended.

“Yah! Where have you been?” Krystal asked as she first saw me. “And why are you smiling like that? It’s creepy.”

“Ameutto aniya,” I said happily.

“Yah, did something good happen?” Krystal asked and I nodded. “Tell me unni.”

“I kissed Taemin oppa,” I confessed shyly.

“Mwo?” Amber unni said with a calm tone yet shocked. “Sulli-ah, what did really happen?”

“My plan worked,” I blurted out happily.

“You mean, breaking THEM up?” Krystal asked and I nodded.

“Mwo?!” Luna unni, Victoria unni and Amber unni got shocked.

What’s wrong with them? It seem like they’re not happy for what I did…

(Amber’s Point Of View)

I got shocked by what Sulli said. What she did to the lovers were really wrong. Tae and Bea loved each other so much. Sulli was becoming possessive and selfish. I hope she won't regret what she did that day.

I talked to Beatrice the day after I found everything out. Sulli told us the whole story and she’s really happy while I felt awful for Bea and Tae.

“Why did you want to meet me unni?” Beatrice asked calmly.

But something suddenly changed. Ii didn’t know what was that but I felt different about her.

“I heard what happened and…”

“There’s nothing to pity unni. I’m perfectly fine,” Beatrice chuckled. “It’s alright if they like or love each other. I’m giving them my blessings.”

She cut me off and looked into my eyes like she’s saying that she didn’t care anymore about Taemin. She even smiled to me.

“But you…”

“Not anymore unni. I don’t love him anymore,” she cut me off again.

“Did you talk to him about this? Are you two not together anymore? He’s YOUR BOYFRIEND, Beatrice!” I got emotional.

“HE’s…” Beatrice almost lost her temper. “…not my boyfriend anymore. He’s Sulli’s boyfriend to be exact.”

She sighed and got calmed again. She’s not the same Beatrice I knew. She changed. She became cold and there’s too much hatred surrounding her.

“Bea-ah…” I wanted to burst out crying for her.

She was affected by what happened. I could still see the Beatrice I knew just by looking into her eyes. There might be hatred and coldness in her but there’s also loneliness, sadness and even emptiness. The Beatrice I knew was getting blurred into my eyes. She’s being replaced by her dark side. But I could still feel that she still loved Taemin. She didn’t have a choice but to let go of him and give way to Sulli.

(Beatrice’s Point Of View)

After crying all night, I decided to change and locked my heart. I have no choice but to forget him and give him to Sulli. What Sulli said to me as Coffee that day wasn’t a threat. It was more of a warning. If Sulli wanted him so be it. I won't block her way anymore. I hope she can and will be happy.

“If there’s nothing to discuss anymore unni, I’ll go. I have a busy schedule,” I said as I bowed and went off.

Yes, there’s hatred and coldness in me. but there’s so much loneliness, sadness and emptiness inside of me. all we had will now be turned into memories. I won't involve myself with them anymore. I won't feel love anymore. Snowflake will now turn to winter and give blizzard. It will turn my heart into ice that cannot be melted. The warm days were done and the cold days will now start.