Chapter 6

BitterSweet Love

7a3273f4a72e6ce0_9.jpg

You tagged along behind Donghae stupidly as he dragged you into his office.

You lost count on how many pairs of eyes were staring at you along the way, and all you could do was to stare at the ground in shame.

You were beyond messy, and the fact that you were drenched from head to toe just make you looked even worst.

"Sit..."

Donghae finally spoke up again after he closed his office door.

You were afraid to make him angry again, and so you did what you were told quickly.

************************************************************

Donghae turned into the drink corner inside his office and took down two cups.

He opened a sachet of coffee powder, and he was about to tear the other packet when he decided to make something else.

He took a peek at you who were seated on the sofa occasionally, and he could only shook his head in dismay.

He did not know if he should classify you as being naive or stupid.

All he knew was that you were too kind for your old good.

To think you actually waited in a storm just because he told you that he did not want you to appear in the office.

************************************************************

"Take this and drink it up..."

Your thought was interuppted when Donghae appeared in front of you with a cup of hot coffee.

You shifted a little as you could hardly stand the smell of caffeine all along.

"Why? Don't you like coffee?"

He frowned and asked you seriously.

"Erm...no....I like..."

You forced out a smile and was about to take it from him before he moved the cup away from you.

You looked at him in surprise but he shot you an angry look instead.

"Why are you always like this? Can't you just open your mouth and tell me if you can't take coffee?"

Donghae stated in frustrated.

He did not like you to give in to him always, as it just made him feel guiltier than he already was.

"I....I'm sorry..."

You bit your lips and your tears threatened to drop when you made him angry again.

"Aish....I really don't know what I should do to you...forget it...just take this..."

His tone softened a little after a while and he shoved a cup of hot chocolate to you before he went back to his seat.

************************************************************

It was almost seven when the rain finally got smaller.

"I'm done here...let's go..."

Donghae announced as he closed the black file in front of him.

He looked in your direction when you did not reply to him, only to find you sleeping soundly on the couch.

He removed his jacket and draped around you, and his eyes stopped at the scrapes on your knees and elbows.

You had done it once again, as you did not tell him about your wounds.

"How silly can you get to, my dear girl....?"

He closed his eyes and muttered softly before he took out the first aid kit from the side table.

************************************************************

Looking at the plaster on your elbow, your heart leaped with happiness as you looked at Donghae who was standing in front of you in the lift.

It was the first time he actually bothered to talk so much to you today.

You tagged behind him on the way to the carpark, and you turned your head when you heard a loud screech of car.

Before you knew it, a few masked men came down from the black van suddenly.

"Get her!"

It was the only thing you heard before you felt someone grabbing you by force.

"Dong..."

You called out but you were silenced when a hand cupped over your mouth.

Donghae seemed to hear you and turned around.

He widened his eyes in shock and ran towards you instantly.

"Get the guy as well. He's the husband..."

You heard the driver saying before you saw Donghae being tied up as well.

In the midst of your struggling, you saw a lady came running towards your direction from afar.

"What are you guys doing? Let go of my Hae oppa!!!"

You heard her saying as she started to push those men who was surrounding Donghae.

You tried to take a closer look and realized that it was Yoona.

"Who the is this lady? Anyway, get all inside..."

It was the last thing you hear before you felt a sack covering over your head.

************************************************************