Chapter 5

BitterSweet Love

"Mr Lee, I really cannot wait anymore. I have to leave for my flight now..."

The major client of Donghae announced after he took a look at his watch and stood up impatiently.

"I'm really sorry Mr Choi! Just give me a little bit more time. My driver is sending the document over in a while...."

Donghae bowed to the eldery Choi apologetically as he dialled on his handphone repeatedly.

Half of him was cursing the heavy storm out of all times, and the other part of him chided himself for being so careless to have left such an important document at home.

God knows how his father is going to scream his head off for screwing up this major deal they had been working on for so long.

"!"

He cursed in his mind when he could not even get through any of his helper at home.

************************************************************

You held on to the umbrella tightly as you stood at the traffic light.

The brolly was threatening to fly off anytime and you were drenched from head to toe even though you were holding on your life to it.

The other hand held on to the black file firmly and you had it hidden beneath your trench coat, fearing of making it wet in this heavy storm.

You quickly made your way across the road as soon as the light turned green.

Halfway through, you felt a strong knock from your back and you fell heavily onto the ground.

You saw a few people rushing past you, however, none stopped to cast a glance at you, let alone help you up in the heavy rain.

************************************************************

"I need to leave now, son. We will discuss again should we have another chance..."

Mr Choi stated again fifteen minutes later.

Donghae tried to persuade the elder man, but then, he was bend on leaving this time.

All was totally lost now.

Donghae cupped his forehead in despair and slumped down onto the chair wearily.

"Mr Lee..."

He heard his secretary calling outside the room but he did not bother to answer her.

"Mr Lee, your document is here...a lady sent it here a few seconds ago.."

She knocked louder and stated clearly.

Donghae jumped up and took over the partially wet file and scanned through anxiously before he sprinted to the elevator.

************************************************************

"Yesh!!!"

Donghae cheered loudly as he kept on staring at the signed contract.

The rain poured heavier than before outside, but nothing could dampened his perfect mood now.

Swivelling his chair to face the storm, he wondered who was the lady who sent him the document.

After all, he did not manage to contact any of his helper just now.

Just when he was busy pondering, his eyes caught sight of a tiny figure who stood right outside the lobby area.

She was busy pulling her damp jacket to keep herself warm, which proved to be useless as she kept on sneezing non-stop.

He kept on staring at the lady until something struck him finally.

************************************************************

"What are you doing out here?"

You jumped up the moment you heard his familiar voice and turned in his direction at once.

"I....I'm waiting for the rain to stop...."

You suttered when you could hear the annoyance in his tone.

You knew that he never like you to appear in his office, so you had already left right after you send in his documents.

"Waiting here in a condition like this?"

Donghae added on in irritation as he pointed to the heavy storm in front of you.

You had made him angry again, even though you did not even know what you had done wrong.

You bit your lips and was about to walk away when he stopped you suddenly.

************************************************************