Chapter 1

BitterSweet Love

You stood at the doorway and watched him from afar.

His collar was out of the way and you have an urge to run up to him to adjust it back in place.

You have every right to touch him like what a wife should, but then, you knew it very well that he was not going to like it.

He had been angry with you ever since the day you agree on this marriage, and you did not wish to make it even worst than ever.

You did not know beforehand that this arranged marriage was just another part of his father’s plan so that the corporations between the two families will go as they wished for.

Yes, this man standing right before you was your crush, and currently your lawful husband, Lee Donghae.

But to him, you were no more than his arch enemy and he hated you to the core.

He would never talk to you unless neccesary and he would not cast a second glance at you.

And of course, he would never shared the same bedroom with you all this while.

His eyes met you finally in the mirror as soon as he adjusted his tie, and you saw him looking away in annoyance at once.

“Breakfast is ready…”

You mumbled in panic as he shoved past you.

You bit your lips in disappointment, even though it was not the first time he had been treating you like this.

It had been half a year already, but then, there was not a single day that he would really spend a minute talking nicely to you.

"Hae…”

You called softly and grabbed his arm the moment the helper opened the front door for him.

He withdrew his hand from your touch at once, and his eyes showed nothing but full of disgust at the sight of you.

“Have…have something to eat first before you leave for work…”

You added on cautiously and looked at the ground in fear.

His handphone rang at this moment and you saw his eyes lightening up at once.

Your heart sank as you knew who it was, as she was the only one he would ever bother himself with her.

She was his first love, and they had been together for almost seven years.

You heard it right.

Their relationship had been on-going even up till now, and he had no fear in letting you knew about it too.

"Love you baby..."

You heard him saying sweetly to the caller before he decided to hang up the call.

He was about to walk out and he got irritated when you stopped him the second time.

"Take...take this with you since you got no time to eat..."

You shoved him a lunch box you had gotton up early to prepare for him as usual knowing that he would never bother to eat breakfast with you sharing the same table.

"I will just grab something from the cafe later on.."

He stated coldly and pushed it back to you casually before the whole box went crashing onto the ground.

"Aish...look....just my luck..."

He cursed and cleansed his sleeves in frustration before shooting you with a deadly glare.

************************************************************

P/S: Guys, I am back again! Check this out and comments please.