Chapter 13

BitterSweet Love

tumblr_m89nreaBVF1qeu8qgo1_400.jpg

*Three months later*

Donghae had been spending most of his free time helping Minjung in her physiotherapy sessions.

Her legs seem to get a little better by now, even though she still show no signs of being able to walk any time soon.

Apart from accompanying her in those sessions, he also made a point to bring her out whenever the doctor allowed them to, much to Minjung's happiness.

She went to places she never had the chance to visit before, and Donghae was also glad that he was able to fulfil her wishes.

However, Yoona did not seem to be too happy over their close interaction, and she already had a few arguments with Donghae over the same issue.

***********************************************************

"What's up now?"

Donghae asked casually the moment he opened the door.

Yoona was sitting on the sofa with her arms crossed without looking up at him.

She wanted him to come over to her house immediately and he could only leave Minjung to do her physiotherapy session on her own earlier on.

"Am I suppose to apologize for interrupting your sweet moments with her?"

She stated with her tone full of sarcasms.

"Not again, Yoona! Didn't we talk about this the last time?"

Donghae sighed as he sat beside her on the sofa.

It was just straining to keep on repeating the same reason over and over again to her.

"You have been spending all your time on her! Do you even remember when was the last time we have dinner together?"

She stated angrily.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry babe! I have been too caught up with work lately. I promise I will have dinner with you tonight!"

Donghae coaxed his girlfriend and took her hands lovingly.

"That's not the point, Lee Donghae! I want you to stop meeting her!"

Yoona demanded and look at him seriously.

"That's not possible Yoona! I still need to take care of her!"

He explained before he released his hands from her.

"Until when huh? Tell me when you are going to stop caring her like this!"

She added on furiously.

The way Donghae had been taking care of Minjung was just too much for her to bear.

"At least until she is better..."

Donghae insisted.

"It had been three whole months, Donghae! It's enough already. Are you seriously going to take care of her forever if she is not going to recover?"

She continued and glared at him.

"I have to Yoona. Have you forgotten how she saved us the last time?"

Donghae reminded.

"That woman might be faking for all you know. I bet her legs have fully recover already!"

Yoona accused and let out a loud sneer.

"Don't say her like this, Yoona. She is not such a person."

Donghae defended at once and stared at her with equal annoyance.

"Just look at you Lee Donghae! Now I can't even talk about her huh!"

Yoona said and looked at him disbelievingly.

"Look, I don't wish to argue with you further. I'll come back again when you cool down."

Donghae put up his hands and walked towards the door.

***********************************************************

"Don't go, oppa! I...I'm just too uptight over you...."

Yoona chased and hugged him from behind tightly.

Donghae turned around and pulled her into his embrace.

He knew it was unfair to leave his girlfriend alone all this while, but then, he just could not leave Minjung to fend for her own either.

"I know she helped us before...but then....it's not good for the three of us to drag on like this isn't it?"

Yoona pointed out and looked at him with her upset eyes.

"I know...I know it's hard on you...but I need a little more time....I promise I'll come clean with her on everything about us soon alright?"

He stated and cupped her cheeks lovingly.

Yoona nodded finally and rested her head on his chest.

"Promise me you will divorce her, oppa!!! I don't want you to have anything to do with her anymore..."

She added on after a while.

Donghae was a little taken aback by the strong word of divorce.

Sure enough he had been thinking of ending the marriage with Minjung previously.

But now, he could not bring himself to touch on the topic anymore.

"Oppa...you heard me?"

Yoona shook his arm gently when she found him in a daze.

"Ahem...yes....I.....I promise..."

He gave her a forceful smile before he pulled himself away from her.

***********************************************************