Chapter 2

BitterSweet Love

"It's about time...I should get going...."

Donghae announced and jumped up from the sofa hastily after he took a look at his watch.

"Wae oppa? It's only 7...."

Yoona frowned and pulled his hand quickly.

"I got a dinner with that bunch of people...the old man is going to nag my back again if I get back late...."

He complained slightly and adjusted his shirt back in place.

His parents-in-laws had arrived from the States and they were going over to his house for a dinner tonight.

He was considering giving it a miss, but then, his father would probably kill him if he did that again.

"Don't go oppa....I want you to accompany me..."

Yoona's jealousy rose at once the moment she heard that he was going back to his wife.

She whined further and pulled his tie which made him lowered to her eye level instantly.

"You know how bad I wish to be here with you..."

Donghae coaxed and gazed into her eyes with love, not forgetting to caress her right cheek gently.

"Then stay here with me...."

She added on and planted a long kiss on his lips seductively.

"Yah, my little baby is so naughty today...."

He chuckled and pinned her down onto the sofa before the two were engaged in a tough tongue battle.

************************************************************

You gulped your saliva anxiously when the three folks eyed at you while you dialled out to Donghae to find out his location.

"That brat did not answer your call?"

Your father-in-law asked seriously before shaking his head in disapproval.

"Well...I guess the boy must be busy at work..."

Your mother tried to speak up for him while your father nodded his head in agreement.

"I'm so sorry for the action of my rascal son..."

Your father-in-law stated before looking at your parents in embarrassment.

The call got engaged at last and you were about to speak when the other party spoke up first.

It was a woman's voice and you hung up immediately.

"Oh yea...Donghae did tell me he had an important meeting this evening....it slipped my mind completely....let's tuck in first while waiting..."

You lied and forced out a smile hoping the three would be taken in by you.

************************************************************

"Master Donghae...."

You heard the helper greeted before you rushed to the main door quickly to catch him.

His shirt was tucked out untidily and and you helped him to arrange it in place hurriedly.

"Father, Father-In-Law, Mother-In-Law..."

You heard him greeting softly before giving them a forceful smile.

"Why don't you just return next year!"

His father said sarcastically before casting him a furious look.

You saw he was about to retort and you grabbed his hand rapidly.

"Erm....Hae...tuck in now...the dishes are getting cold....."

You smiled awkwardly and shoved the spoon to him quickly.

"So when are the both of you giving us a grandchild?"

You mother asked abruptly and looked at Donghae before turning her attention towards you.

"Omma...this kind of thing can't be rushed..."

You muttered in shame and tucked in your food uneasily.

"And please Donghae....you need to play a part too in this matter...don't focus only on work....you got to spend more time with your wife..."

Your father-in-law reminded and you could see Donghae lifting his head at last.

You widened your eyes in shock the moment you saw a lipstick stain on the right side of his neck.

"You...you got something dirty here..."

You whispered softly and helped him to wipe off quickly.

"I'm glad to see the both of you taking care of each of each other so well..."

Your father smiled and looked at the two of you in content.

************************************************************