My house,My rules ...plus I'm older than you!!!

Accidentally touch your......
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author: 

You were in front of the House....and already unlocked the door, now you just wait for Zelo to come !!!

"Zelo! ",you called 3 times already but no reaction. That's total weird, since When is Zelo deaf...you thought. 

So you walked to him and screamed into his ear," Earth to Zeroooo!!!!"

Zelo: " Ahhh!!!.... Why did you screamed in My ear...it's hurt you know? and I stand next to you , so I'll Hear everything really cleary without you screaming in My ear, I'm Not deaf!!! By the Way my Name is Zelo Not Zero!"

You: "Ok Whatever ...and I know your Name is Zelo...but I want to call you Zero, because  you're like One...I mean a Zero= nothing lol!"

Zelo: " ouch that hurt!"

You: "What did you say?" well You'll come in Yes/No/Ok or you want to sleep on the street today...hmmm seems like you Wanna sleep outside,Bye then!" * Slowly pretend to closed the door

Zelo: " yahhhh ...Brat wait !!!" * quickly slipped into the House before the door shut closed

........

You: 

I walked into the house and walked into the living-room. In the living-room I saw a letter from mom, I wonder what is it about? ~~~~* bing~~~..."Holy Crap "I forgot they 've left to their Business Trip today....  quickly I read the letter.

 Letter:

Dear _____-Ahhh,

________-Ahhh since you're old enough to take care of yourself you'll have the control over the house and so on . By the way since Zelo is younger than you, you should Take Good care of him..and your aunt told me to tell you the important fact about him.  

Here are  the Important fact about Zelo:

- He Must eat on time every meal ( if Not I'll ached his stomache and is not a normal belly ache ...it's really really Big I could Rather die cause of that so ....be carefull!!)

- He's afraid of thunder....and if he sceared He can't even breath normal (" so if thunder comes to thunder please calm him Down and stay there beside him)

---welll that' s it!---- please Take Good care of him  and youself too----

Don't dissapoint me and your aunt nae!!!

Love mom.

"Such a Caring mom...care about aunt son more than me....I'm so dissapoint !!! 

the mellody that keep repeating in My Head now is * Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous,heartless, mindless. No one. who care about me?

-----------------------------------

Zelo: 

"Yahhh Brat what Ya reading",I asked and snatch away the papper from her hand.

I scanned the Letter and gave it back to_____ and a grinn appeard on My face.

"What with that grinn",she asked and pointed at My moth.

Please log in to read the full chapter