Morning scene/ queenka here

Accidentally touch your......
Please log in to read the full chapter

Zelo : 

I woke up at 6am only to find ______sleeping in my embrace.

It's look like these Zelo is the cat and you the stuffed Animal:

Then an Crazy Idea crack in my mind! 

"Aaaaaaaahh!", I roared to wake her up.

She shot up from her sleeping position, rubbed her eyes and showed me her now scowled face.

" What the hell are you roaring these early in the morning?", she scolded at me. Yeahhh yeahhh she is annoyed, lets me continue these Crazy Idea of Mine....it will be Fun to See her reaction after these hehehe.

"You, why I am I sleeping in your room and the Important fact of all with you......Ohhh noo don't Tell me, you- you me!",I ignored her question and just pretented to be shocked that I'm sleeping here Last night.

"Bwoahhh!", she  screamed  her eyes were like to Pop Out any minutes. Inside me I exploded already....I really wanted to Break Out into Laugh attack but I remind myself to keep on my Pokerface and continued my drama acted dramatically.

" S-so that me...ans you d-d-did me, noooo you took away my ...how how I'm purposed to live in the same House with my ...a-and faced the world, I-i wasn't ready for that", I prentented to cry. Wahahaha I'm so a Drama King!

"Yahhh Zelo...you Idoit stop it! What did you think of me...hell I'm a Girl and I,Park______ Never do such a low thing, plus with you never ever in your Dream!" she said pissed. 

I on the other Hand still prentented to Not know anything."Is that so?, then why I sleeping here??", asking her still keep my pockerface and the fact that she said she'll never do it with me hurt me a bit, am I that bad or did she hate me that much. Arrrghh Zelo what are you thinking about stop it, why you did Even care what she Said ,it's not like I want to do it with her,beside I'm still too young and Not ready for it...but what with these Feeling,waeyoo???? I don't understand myself!!!

"Hello....earth to Zelo!", she waved her and in front of me and I snapped back to reality. There she is in Front of me so angelic and adoreable, with Out Me knowing I lean in, our eyes were locked together, our noses were now touching but it end with she flicked my forehead.

" Don't you dare Kiss me again and throw away your ert

Please log in to read the full chapter