Deja vu!!!

Accidentally touch your......
Please log in to read the full chapter

Zelo:

"Soon to be wify closed your mouth,will you or should I helped you!",I whispert into her ear. She turned her head to me mouth still slight open...then an idea of teasing her, came in my mind. I lifted her chin up so that she now, fully face me our eyes were locked together ...I lean in...close...closer and closer, her eyes widened she cracked back to realitly and pushed me away.

"Puhahahaha"...I burst out in laught attack.

"What's so funny you Jerk!",she spat at me.

"Nothing! just you...my soon to be wify, just you",i sang.

"Stop calling me that ...I'm not your wife + I'm not going to marry you, get it!",she hissed.

"You're not my wife...but my soon to be wife,because we're going to get marry...whether you want it or not!",I reply and pinch her nose.

 

You:

Aishh these giant kid , jinja aarrgggh!!!

" Mom...seriously , you guys were joking,right?.....",I asked, even thought I already know the answer.

"No, we're not my dear, you and Zelo will be getting married and make me and your aunt cute grandchild!",mom beamed at me.

Ahhhh nooo...my life not even started fully and now I must married to that thing over there with blue- blond dryed hair (Zelo), can may life get any worsen?

---- [Seohyun] I know life is a mystery ([Tiffany] Yeah)

                       I'm gonna make history ([Tiffany] Yeah)

                       I'm taking it from the start ([Tiffany] Ah ah ah ah)
       [Taeyeon]Call all emergency ([Tiffany] Yeah)
                       I'm watching the phone ring ([Tiffany] Come on come on)
                       I'm feeling this in my heart, my heart ([Tiffany] Ha ha ha ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha ha ha)
       [All/Taeyeon] B-bring the boys out-------

I heard the song from SNSD "the Boys" on TV....slowly I found myself lying on the couch and on TV was Music Bank onair.

Oh...lucky me so it was just a Dream ...phueew...., I sign relieved. 

"What was just a dream?", a voice asked me. And of course it was Zelo who else!

"Non of your business!", I respons still mad at him ...even thought it was a dream, but why must he agree!

"Whatever! ...give me the remote,I wanna watch something else!",he said.

"No, soon Luhan ge will performt "Only One" with Boa, I wanna watch it!",I answered eyes still focus on the screen.

So it was really easy for him to snatch away the remote control.

"Yahh give me the remote control", I squeaked at Zelo.

"Noooo!",Zelo said  and stuck out his tongue at me.

"But Luhan ge will performt any minutes...give meeee the remote control!!", I whine.

"No, your bad I don't wanna watch him!", Zelo answered.

"Yahhh give it to me or else..-", I screamed at him.

"Or else what!...Ohhh I'm soooo afraid!",He asked with his husky voice and pretended to be scared.

Please log in to read the full chapter