The legend says don't stuck Out your tongue at anyone!!!

Accidentally touch your......
Please log in to read the full chapter

You:

Lesson , have past really fast before ....I  ever  relize lesson was over the Bell Rung ...signalling it's lunch break....

 

" Yahhh_______-ahhh are you Not going to eat Lunch?",your best friend Semi called you.

"Öhhhm, Yeahh Sure I'm coming!!!", you shouted back.

So I grabbed my wallet and run down.

-------------At the Cafeteria-------------

Semi: "______-ahhh, I thought you don't like Zelo why did you come to school together then or are you two dating?" 

While I was we crewed on my food....as I heard the word I And Zelo Dating * I coughed really Hard I I thought would die at that moment.

Semi:" Omo_______-ahhh, what's Wong did I Say anything wrong...I'm so sorry!"* patted your back

You waved your Hands violently signalling her to stop talking andere that she didn't do anything wrong! She immedialtaly stop and wait for you to stop coughing ...while up and you back gentle.

After your coughing paroxysm stop you cleared you throat.

You: " Semi-ahhhh I still didn't like him and What the Hell are you thinking  I and Zelo Dating ?! Never!!!"

Semi: " Is that so then why the 2 of you are sneaked into the classroom together earlier...and Not to forget both of you were late....Don't tell me it's fate , because it's Not right?", she asked me with a hint of her suspective look at me.

You let Out took a deep breath in and Out then...you begun to tell her the story why 2you're and that Zelo Is ya Cousin and that he'll stay at you House for a few month, because your mom and aunt(his mom) were on a Business trip.

" Ahhhhhh...ok now I Understand"...and nodded her head along......."w-w-w-wait wait that's mean only you and him all Alone in House", Semi suddenly roared out loud.

You immedialtaly Covered her moth with your palm and bow and apologized to the people who were Look at you 2 weirdly. 

"Yahhh but don't Tell any body about these o

Please log in to read the full chapter