On the beach of Jeju Island...

Accidentally touch your......
Please log in to read the full chapter

[I See ...I See you Guys like Jesu Island ....ok....then let's the School outing Take Place on Jesu Island , but psssst let's move on with Samup couple First Ok!!!]

 

Author:

LIKE you Guys already know in the Chapter before Sami and Jongup were accidentally kissing each other...and Sami run Out Off the School and  Jongup followed her. Now they're at the Park near the School. You know which Park I mean right...Yeah Yeah ...it's the Same Park that YOU  sitting at the bench and crying  before a while ago . Isn't it like a fate... that You and Sami... go to the same Park Sitting at the Same bench....well well...let's continue!

Sami:

 Now...I am sitting on a bench in the Park near the school! I need to calm,I really need to calm myself down....

Was that REAL "THE KISS" ...did I really Kiss him!!!

Why the hell is my Heart racing/ did I feel something for that Gorilla/andwaee no ...it's from Running before ...right!

"Aheem...Sorry about earlier...I didn't mean to!", said the Voice that I really didn't want to meet now.

" You Took it away!", was the only Thing I Said.

And that Idiot was like.... "What what did I Took away please explain!"

"My First Kiss...you Took it ....you Took it away!", by saying that I could feel that I flushed tomato red.

....

Jongup:

What the .... did I err-err was I really the First One who Kissed her, OMG OMG OMG ....yeahhhh  ...I-i can't believe these, but why .... I feel so happy ...just hearing I'm her first kiss ,am I fallen for a waveboard girl or what.....Uhmmm what to do ....what should I do...what for answer should i give her???? Oh wait ....she blushed awww cute, huh why is her Lips bleeding ... Ooooh the Kiss ...?!

Sami: " Idiot stop staring at me...Coz' I'm telling you that you're actually My First kiss ...didn't mean that you can stare at me or that I'll be nice to you or anything!"

...I cracked back to reality again...

For like an moment Long as I studied her face....I realized that she actually looks not bad/ Hey what am I Talking about ....she is Pretty gorgeous....I think I...I want her as my first girlfriend like My very very First girlfriend...I really mean it.

" Uhmmm...err-err...yeahhhh whatever you say ...do you want to be My girlfriend ?",I accidentally spilled out.

"Mwoahhh...I, be your girlfriend ...why would I..forget it! Just because you Kissed me once didn't mean that I want to or have to be your girlfriend ...so there's no Need to asked ok!", she panicially scolded at me.

Hey man that's cool...Maybe what i just spilled Out it isn't bad...I want her as My girlfriend anyways!

"Mhhhmm.... if I Kissed you again then you'll be mine...oopps ...i mean My girlfriend huh?", I .

Jojo I'm a genius...hahaha ...,more reason for Kissing her ! ^_^

"Yeah sure...Bwoahh what I mean n-!",Sami tryed hard to explain...but I Cut her off, with pressing my mouth against her's once again.

Damn this lips are so indescribably delicious!!!

....

Author:

Jonguppie didn't let got of Sami's lips,yet. So Sami's body started to betrayed her, from second to second  ...and finally gave in.She responsed to his kissed and their lips moved along with each other in synchronic, it went deeper and more passionately.

....

-----Zelo Talking to Authornim------

Zelo: "Yahh...Authornim noona,I want a scene like Jongup hyung too!"

Author: "OMO ...Zelo, you scared me!"

Zelo: "I...scared...you, wae? I'm not a ghost ...why are you scrared!"

Author: "Because you just appeared ...and screamed out of envy...coz' Jonguppie got to kissed Sami more passionately....than YOU(Zelo) could get the Chance to kiss your wife that way hahaha 😋!"

Zelo: "Exactly, That's why I come! I want Authornim noona to write me a scene like Jongup hyung's scene,well you know with more personally Kiss and so on!"💋

Author:."Why s

Please log in to read the full chapter